by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

BaldEagles Apparel

Great products and very easy integration. If someone could contact me to help me with design, that'd be great!

June 30, 2020

Hi BaldEagles Apparel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We're thrilled to hear about your easy set-up and our great product selection. We've passed along your information to our Customer Experience team so keep an eye out for our email and they would be happy to answer any design questions you may have!

Happy designing!

Pinkskate

UPDATED - After submitting my review I was contacted by Echo and received a detailed response to the issue I was having with getting my order properly imported. Thank you for getting back with an appropriate response that actually resolved my issue. Now I'm looking forward to receiving my custom apparel to see what the quality is. Will update with 5 stars once I confirm the quality of apparel. I think this app is going to be a great choice for us if the quality of apparel is as good as it looks in their promos.

Unfortunately, after having an unresolved issue with the FIRST order I have to delete. Don't want to risk hurting my brand with bad customer experience. Very sad because I was so happy when I found this app.

May 19, 2020

Hi Pinkskate,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for your recent issue with importing orders. Our goal is to provide our business owners with a high quality of service and we are so sorry you didn't get that. We'd like to hear more about your issue, as it is unique and we don't want it to happen to anyone else. Our Customer Experience team will be reaching out to you via email to further discuss how to correct it.

Vancity GLOW

Love the wholesale function and product selection and branding options. However, the customer service is robotic, doesn't actually read my question. And there is no personalization, meaning I can't change the design customized to the customer before shipping the order, which is disappointing.

May 12, 2020

Hi Vancity Glow,

After connecting with our Customer Experience team, we apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to your inquiry. We see you love our wholesale function, which we truly appreciate although I know you're frustrated! Our team of in-house designers creates the products available to sell so for licensing reasons, you wouldn't be able to personalize and is why Kin Custom branding is only available on these products. However, personalizing while you create your own merchandise is available pre-purchase by selecting our products, designing based on your customer needs, and adding your own logo. Please be on a look out for an email from our Customer Experience team to get a better understanding of what personalization you're interested in, whether that's with selling Kin Custom wholesale products or designing your own!

Kale Kreations

I would rate this negative stars if I could. I am usually not the type to write reviews and this is probably like the 3rd or 4th on I have written in my life. But I have to say it was bad. Awful. The quality of the sweatshirt is almost like synthetic t-shirt material, which was expected as it did say polyester. However, I am so disappointed with the printing. The quality of it is like fazed and pixelated. I had done cow prints so would it have been really that hard to vectorize it or realize that it didn't look right? I have used many POD services and none of them had ever turned out this horrible. I am not trying to mean I am just disappointed that I spend $37 for my birthday on basically a piece of crap. Furthermore, I was taking a look at the packaging and it is so fancy. I wish that they spent a little more money on the product that they were selling rather than the packaging. I cannot say for other products on this site, but I highly do not recommend the cropped sweatshirt at all. Very disappointed will not be using for sweatshirts again.

May 11, 2020

Hi Kale Kreations!

We are so sorry to hear about your sweatshirt and feel terrible you experienced this on your birthday! As your service provider, we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied which is why we offer our 100% Print Guarantee. Whether your merchandise has been damaged in transit, a design flaw produced by us, we are committed to providing solutions and making it right for you.

Please submit a Return Request in Creator Studio. As soon as this is submitted, our Customer Experience team can look into what caused the printing issue, which we will gladly refund or reprint if it qualifies for our Print Guarantee. While this is in review, we suggest checking out our Print Guide before designing your next apparel as many POD companies have different artwork requirements due to different materials and printing techniques.

Redsoil

I don't get the bad reviews either. I've used a TON of Shopify apps and this is one of the few reviews I'm leaving. It was really easy to set up my products and import to Shopify. Then I ordered samples and just got them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Excited to sell these.

April 28, 2020

Hi Redsoil,

We are so glad to hear that setting up was easy and we love the African prints you have listed in your store! We are excited to have you as part of the Kin Custom Family of Creators.

Keep designing,

The Sissster Shop

I've worked with many POD companies and Kin Custom so far has been the easiest to work with. All of their shipping options have been so helpful in allowing me to determine what type of profit margin I want to have while making sure my retail price aligns with my customers’ expectations.

It's so easy to have orders automated so the only thing I need to do is submit my payment and they do all the heavy lifting for me. I can focus on what I love doing and that's creating great custom made designs for my customers.

March 31, 2020

Hi The Sissster Shop,

Thank you so much for the review! You keep creating those great custom made designs for your customers and we'll handle the rest!

Homestead Crafter

I accidentally deleted the app from my Shopify store and now it won't reiinstall, despite several attemps, clearing cache, etc. All I get is a page not found when it tries. I reached out to the developer through the link available here and no response after several days. I like the setup of products and selection, but it's a pretty useless app if I can't get it to reinstall after I oopsed it out of my shop. Getting this fixed would be a big help and change my opinion of KC a lot.

UPDATED: It was suggested that their response went to my spam folder. It didn't because it never even showed up. In addition, once they did reply, they called me "David." My name is not and never has been David or anything like it, nor anything remotely male. I'm female. They eventually did get my name right after they "updated" the software. Said update only happened after the original review. Note that I had the same issue with Teelaunch and they got it fixed within 24 hours. Upgrading to three stars because of the slow response and not bothering to ensure they were addressing the correct person. On the plus side, they get a fourth star because their interface is actually pretty slick to work with.

March 27, 2020

Hi Homestead Crafter,

We are so sorry for the frustration we've caused you downloading our app. On our end in the Shopify Developer site it seems as if you have successfully installed the app. Were you able to get this problem resolved? Our Customer Experience team reached out to the email associated to your Shopify app on 3/25. If you would please check your spam folder for their instructions or we are happy to connect again with you if you have any questions.

Thank you for considering Kin Custom and we hope to hear from you soon to get this resolved.

Fair Dinkum Fashion

I don't get the bad reviews.

I was wary of using kin custom based on some negative reviews. I'm glad I tried them.

Their products are awesome, the quality is great. The prices are fair and the branding option for the price is very good too.

I would recommend and hope to deal with for more products on the future

March 24, 2020

Hi Fair Dinkum Fashion,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are happy with our service and we will continue to provide quality products. We can't wait to see what you create!

Encore Kicks

Finding a manufacturing company in footwear that doesn't require a minimum order is very difficult. Not only do they not require a minimum, but I use their private label to have all of my branding including the shoe box and different places of the shoe like the insole.
I ordered a sample and received it within 6 days. I personally did a wear test for 2 weeks and not a single complaint. The shoes are beyond comfortable and even with a small scuff, I spot cleaned it without my print being affected. They're durable and it's been great giving my customers affordable footwear options.

March 12, 2020

Hi Encore Kicks,

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you enjoy our footwear and custom branding sets. We encourage every shop owner to order samples first and love to hear that the testing phase was seamless. Keep up those great designs!

Harper Tee's & Apparel

Their quality is amazing!! Even with the polyblend tees, they feel exactly like cotton!!!! I'm excited to see the product lineup for this year.

March 12, 2020

Hi Harper Tee's & Apparel,

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy that you're happy with the quality of our products and we strive to keep it up! We can't wait to see what you create!

Previous 1 3 4