Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

FashionKila.com

At the beginning I liked this company a lot but with time I find that they are scams I get more out of it.
no customer can pay almost $ 50 in delivery costs and on the date of delivery he receives $ 25 from the delivery company. customer service, there is no yes really no customer service it's been 2 months I'm trying to understand the reason why they charge us so expensive but no one has the nerve to answer me and it's not the first time but more than 10 faith my first order was $ 1000. in this order some sizes were not correct. I contacted to explain! no one ever answers for you. in short I will report to shopify. if you want a good company for your product don't download this crappy app.

High In Taste

Great App to start your business on. Excellent for drop shipping and more. Love this app. Kin Custom has a lot of options when it comes to clothing.

August 9, 2021

Hello High In Taste,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love hearing that you have had a great experience launching your business with Kin Custom as your preferred print and drop ship supplier. As you continue to grow your business, keep in mind that our curated product selection includes much more than apparel! Kin Custom also offers accessories, home goods, and shoes! There are many benefits to working with Kin Custom, including:
1. No minimum order required
2. Custom branding sets for only $1.99/product
3. High quality products, handmade to order with certified materials
4. The ability to sell wholesale with our pre-designed merchandise or design your own!

All Kin Custom merchandise is crafted with care using a multi-step process of print, cut, and hand-sew. Whether you're an established business looking to expand your merchandise selection, or you're new to the dropshipping industry, we have options for all!

Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Son Rise Apparel

Our company has worked with Kin Custom since Feb.-Mar. of 2021. We have had an overall great experience and have made plans to work with them long-term. We would recommend you verifying the material of your products prior to creating, selling, or purchasing. Most of their products are Polyester and while this may not be everyone's favorite, some people really like it. We love the fact that they offer wholesale and custom branding as well as other cool discounts for imported orders. Customer Service has always been great for us. The only thing I will say is that on two of our products the colors seemed far off. We created the products to be royal blue and received a much duller blue. As for sizing, because this is a Chinese vendor, we understand the sizing variations; therefore, we always encourage our customers to order up a size depending on their desired fit. Overall, every company may have a different experience with Kin Custom; however, for us, this is like a hidden gem! One final tip, while many are looking for a no-cost or low-cost start-up, you should always be willing to invest in your own business before you try to persuade others (customers) to do so. If you create a product on Kin Custom, purchase a sample BEFORE you try to sell the product. This will give you the ability to test the product for yourself and make informed decisions concerning your products and your customers. This can very well save your business in the future.

July 29, 2021

Hello Son Rise Apparel,

We are delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our products and services so far! It is clear from your review that you have a very good understanding of how to be successful with our platform and we appreciate you sharing these helpful tips with the creator community on Shopify! We want to thank you for your loyalty to Kin Custom as we continue to serve your business as your preferred custom print and dropship provider. Should you need any assistance in the future, our dedicated Customer Experience team is standing by!

Sneaker Combos

SO AFTER 500+ (Let us know how we're doing!) emails here is my review hopefully after this I would not get spammed. So I wouldn't rate low or high. Customer service here kind of sucks, they don't go above and beyond to help on an issue and as previous feedback the sizing sucks, it's a big complaint even though there is size charts. Sizes do not match up to U.S sizes! Quality is ok! Everything polyester, not able to do embroidery or patches. If you want to match up to bigger or smaller companies that have great quality you have to have manufactures and drop the drop shipping. This is for easy and fast turn arounds compared to going bulk and taking time in production. You can make money using them but not too many people like polyester. Now please stop spamming mine and other peoples inboxes with (Let us know how we're doing!) emails, its annoying and I would have never left this review if I didn't get spammed everyday!

July 30, 2021

Hello Sneaker Combos,

We sincerely apologize for the technical error that occurred with our emails. We have reported this incident to our technical team, and we will investigate to ensure we correct it immediately. We offer support Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST through our Help Center inside the app. You are welcome to submit a help ticket and we can make sure we address your concerns urgently. Our Customer Experience Team is here to understand your pain points and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

As a global supplier, we produce garments based on body measurements as our creator community is spread across the globe in over 30+ countries! For this reason, we’ve created size charts based on body measurement as a general reference. We offer samples at wholesale cost, and always encourage to order samples to determine how sizing meets your customers needs. To provide as much detail as possible, each product has recommendations in the product description for sizing based on desired fit, as well as a model, their body measurements, and the size they are wearing for visual reference.

With sustainability top of mind, Kin Custom specializes in on-demand sublimation with our preferred suppliers who provide ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX© certified ink and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX© certified material. Due to the nature of the sublimation process, our product catalog is mostly comprised of certified polyester materials for optimal print quality. We appreciate and understand that some creators would like additional product and service offerings. We love to get feedback from our customers on what to develop next! If you have a moment, you are welcome to submit a product request form here: https://share.hsforms.com/1VzWeanvVQrq5omVkw-CklQ314m1

We appreciate the time you took to leave your review and allowing us to service your business.

Visionary Color LLC

This company shirt sizing is too small. If they went up to 7XL and had better customer service. I’d give them a 5 Star review with no hesitation. The biggest issue I have is inaccurate sizing. This company doesn’t care to adopt American sizing; making the user experience somewhat of a nightmare. Most of my sales come from Social Media as a impulse buy. If someone orders a XL and it actually fits like a Medium. That’s an instant charge back and a lost in a repeating customer. In the “Terry Crew neck pullover” I have to purchase a 2XL because the XL fits between a Large and Medium. Same this problem for the T-Shirts which only go up to 2XL. Which makes ordering samples problematic and a waste of money. Also, that excludes anyone weighing over 210 lbs a non customer. When you try to contact customer support it’s a waste of time due to the never being resolved. This company could be great if they’d only listened to the people who give them business. This company is borderline trash juice but thank goodness my designs are amazing.

July 13, 2021

Hello Visionary Color LLC,

We are so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience and want to help make it right! We do provide guidance within the product descriptions of each garment under Size and Fit suggesting to size up or down depending on the desired fit of the garment, as well as the measurements of the model and the size they are wearing. Our size charts are based on body measurements and do not necessarily conform to the standard of one country, as we are a global supplier. We strongly recommend ordering samples so you can better guide your customers based on your knowledge and experience with seeing the finished products. Please keep in mind that we also have a 100% Print Guarantee! In the event your product or your customer's product is misprinted, damaged, or defective, please contact Kin Custom AND provide reasonable proof to us of such damage or defect within fourteen (14) days of delivery. Kin Custom will promptly review your correspondence in order to determine whether such damage or defect warrants a refund. Our dedicated Customer Experience team is always happy to assist if there are any additional concerns with your merchandise. You can also find more information regarding the return policy here: https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/damaged-or-defective-returns

MoonLambo

Kin custom has really proven to be a top-tier POD maker. They are close to blurring the line between wholesale and On-demand suppliers. My only critic is that they offer more options when it comes to their shoes. Would love the option to have alternate colors for laces, the mid and outsole (black would be a great option, my customers constantly request). Also, can we get more customization for the boxes? Don't know why you stop shipping boxes with the padding. More Sneaker designs, Please! Can we get PSD template options? the generator can be tricky and not as accurate. I would appreciate the ability to design the inner lining of the bomber jackets. I forwarded many emails to your staff in regards to this yet no definitive answer or help in regards to this. Can we get winter-ready bomber/ down jackets?
Better discounts for samples as well

July 13, 2021

Hello MoonLambo,

We sincerely appreciate your business and want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love hearing that you have had a great experience with Kin Custom and see us as a top tier POD supplier. We do take the feedback of our customers into consideration when we regularly review our product assortment, so rest assured that your requests for new products and enhancements to our tools are being heard! Please note that due to the nature of our Print On-Demand capabilities, we are not always able to consider certain products that do not meet our product guidelines, but we do review and consider them. Regarding your request for sample discounts, we do have an excellent discount program! You can find more information about the program here: https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/what-discounts-do-you-offer

PlayTyme

I've been using Kin Custom for just over a year, and I waited until now to write a review because I wanted to give time for COVID-related issues to be ironed out. They are the perfect example of a company being so close to the best in their industry but stumbling right as they get to the finish line. To start, my ENTIRE company was built around Kin Custom products for all of 2020. However, in 2021, we migrated to a different supplier for clothing because we desired to produce products with polyester & cotton blends, which Kin Custom doesn't offer. That's actually part of the reason for the 3 stars instead of 5, but I'll speak on that in a moment. When it comes to the quality of their products, Kin Custom really does a stellar job. Stitching and construction are very consistent, I can count on one hand how many times we've had a customer complaint about quality, and that's out of over 500 orders over the past year. Additionally, colors are vibrant and VERY accurate to their source artwork, which is a godsend in POD. I don't have to wait for samples typically, I can push products to our store with confidence which saves us a lot of money in production costs for new products. While we don't use them for clothing anymore, we still use Kin Custom for shoes as they remain the BEST place for shoes on-demand. No one even comes close in terms of quality, cost, presentation (the shoe box really does make it an amazingly well-branded product). Those last two are actually Kin Custom's biggest selling points: Cost & Presentation. Because they offer discounts based on order value, it means we can let orders build-up for a few days, then order in chunks to get a 20-30% discount on products. NO ONE else in the POD industry operates this way, and honestly, I wish more of them would. It's lead to major savings for big sales like Black Friday, where we got a 45% (!!!) discount on all our Black Friday orders, which led to us making even more money than usual, despite our entire store being on sale. This does mean it's more hands-on, and we have to place orders every few days manually. But in my opinion, that's well worth it for the savings. The added feature of full white-label branding for only $1.99 per product is also incredible. Not just that, but all the packaging is 100% recyclable *and* made of recycled materials. Major kudos to them for coming right out the gate with environmentally friendly packaging. Now on to the negatives and why I did not rate them 5 stars. It mainly comes down to 3 main issues: 1. Inconsistent & inaccurate size charts In my opinion, this is the biggest reason why Kin Custom is and will remain under 4 stars on the app store (with point number 2 below being a close second), despite their product quality being so outstanding. Their sizing makes no goddamn sense. A small t-shirt fits like a small, but the moment you get to a medium, their sizes are a mess. Mediums fit like a large, but 3XLs fit like a 2XL. It makes it near impossible to give customers an accurate idea of how their shirts will fit. And while the shirts run big, the pants run true-to-size/slightly small. So when we released track pants, we had many customers who were upset because they were used to our shirts being oversized, and therefore they ordered a size down. Only for them to arrive and be too small. Until this is fixed, Kin Custom will NEVER get a good rating on the app store or be able to truly contend with companies like Printful. We can't rely on our sizes being accurate and therefore provide customers with the right expectations. 2. Lack of product templates This, combined with the previous issue, is why I had to stop using them for clothing entirely. The fact they've been in operation for nearly 3 years at this point and STILL, TO THIS DAY, have no templates is beyond me. If you want to design products with a specific vision in mind (like, for example, placing your logo on the shoes in a similar manner to Converse), you have to play this back and forth with the mockup generator to make sure it looks right. And even then, it can be hard to know if you set things up how you wanted. Without templates, it's hard to ensure your artwork will show in the right places or what even the safe print area is when building out a design. The lack of PSD templates, or even just flat PNG transparent templates, as a POD company is unacceptable in the year 2021. With so much competition in POD, it's like Kin Custom said "fuck it" to actual functionality and focused entirely on their product quality. Which is a mistake. At the end of the day, POD apps are a SaaS solution mixed with manufacturing. If your software platform lacks core features, it doesn't matter how great the end product is because the experience of producing that product isn't worth it. 3. Exclusively polyester product catalog This is the final nail in the coffin of why we moved away from Kin Custom for clothing. As our customer base grew, we heard the same complaint more and more: "This looks amazing, but I wish it felt more like cotton and less synthetic." Kin Custom's clothing is 100% polyester across the board. Their shirts and hoodies feel closer to an athletic water-resistant fabric than cotton. Over the past year, they've introduced some more options, like the heavyweight sleeveless hoodies, which are a knitted polyester. Or their belted tapered pants, which are lightweight and closer to chiffon. But at the end of the day, it's still all 100& polyester, which does not meet the feel and comfort of cotton. As a result, we were forced to find a different supplier since our customers wanted hoodies that felt like regular hoodies, not track jackets or workout sweats. Now that we have found a supplier who does polyester jersey for tees (which feels closer to cotton) and 80% polyester/20% cotton for hoodies and joggers (which feels nearly exactly like 100% cotton), I can't make any excuses for producing clothing with Kin Custom, despite their amazing quality and white label branding. Ultimately the product has to be liked by customers, and ours don't like how Kin Custom clothing feels. If they improve these issues, I will be first in line to come back. But as it stands, I feel the only products someone should use Kin Custom for are shoes and accessories. I would not recommend them for clothing. I hope others find this review helpful, and I will be sure to update this if Kin Custom makes any major updates in the future to fix the issues I outlined.

June 15, 2021

Hello PlayTyme,

First, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed review of our Shopify app. We take customer feedback very seriously and want to reassure you that we have read and made note of all points mentioned in this review. We love hearing that we are meeting your expectations and have earned your recommendation as a supplier of shoes in the POD community! Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with our print quality, construction consistency, custom branding, and shipping. While we love hearing all the great things we are doing, we know there is always room for improvement and greatly appreciate the points you outlined regarding size charts, design templates, and our predominantly polyester apparel catalog. We believe there is always an opportunity to do better and we are absolutely open to exploring how we can set more clear expectations for customers and shop owners to achieve a higher level of satisfaction across the board. Our team would love to communicate with you directly regarding all your suggestions for improvement , so we will be reaching out very soon! Thank you again for your loyalty to Kin Custom and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to continue to be your preferred print and dropship supplier!

Offbeat Sweetie

I have only used them for shoes, but I can say that out of all the POD providers I have had experience with, Kin Custom is the best! Whenever I get an order that is to be fulfilled by Kin Custom, I smile because I never have to worry about the quality of the product or the shipping times. I know that my customer will receive great quality shoes in a lovely branded box within a reasonable timeframe. This is a lot more than I can say for the other POD providers I work with! I only have two small complaints. The first is that the measurements on the shoe size charts are incorrect, and I know this for a fact as I have almost every size they offer here in my home for market stock, and I measured them myself. After I raised this issue with them nothing was ever done about it, so that is my first complaint. If they can provide accurate sizing charts then I will upgrade to 5 stars, The second is only a minor complaint, and that is that they do not offer the PU leather boots that most of their competitors offer. These boots are my highest selling items, and if I could get them through Kin Custom I would be so happy! Due to their overall fantastic quality and service, I would love nothing more than to work with Kin Custom exclusively, so if they ever offer the leather boots I will leave all my other POD providers and just stick with Kin Custom.

June 14, 2021

Hello Offbeat Sweetie!

We love to hear that you are enjoying our high quality, handmade products and print quality! We are so glad that you have had an excellent experience from order to delivery! Our entire team works hard to deliver not only high quality products, but an excellent experience overall, so thank you for sharing your great experience!

Regarding your concerns, we want to reassure you that we are actively reviewing and improving our size charts to ensure we provide the most accurate information possible. We have also passed along your product request to our Product Development team for future consideration. We do have an official product request form that our Customer Experience team will be more than happy to help you complete, so please keep an eye out for an email from us!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to leave us this great review and look forward to continuing to be your preferred custom print and dropship provider!

Floy's Fine Art

2nd Update on my review that I felt was important. It was my error in processing the order from my website. KIn Customs support services were great in responding quickly and walking me through to fix the issue with patience. Your team were EXCELLENT and I learned something new. I am new too this online business and I have much to learn. Your products are loved by my customers. Thanks
1st I really love your products and branding labels. My customers are having issues ordering from my website. I intergated Kin Custom to my Shopify; however, customers getting an error stating, "shipping not available for the selected address". When I went to your sight and added the same address it processed the order. I need my customers to shop from my website that's set up through Shopify. I need your help ASAP. The APP was easy to connect with Shopify but I need customers to shop your brands from my site.

May 5, 2021

Hello Floy's Fine Art,

We apologize that your customers are having trouble with the checkout process. It sounds like you need to adjust your shipping settings within your Shopify store. I also see that our Customer Experience Team was able to assist you and that you confirmed the issue has been resolved. We are love that you love our products and custom branding sets and appreciate the opportunity to serve your business!

Freedom BLVD

Sizing does not consistently align to the sizing charts that they share for the products. Would recommend only for accessories or items where sizing doesn't matter. From my experience, mens tees [mens tee / mens graphic tee] and swim trunks are one to two sizes off. Outside of that, the custom branding is a great option. Shipping is consistently good. Several product choices.

April 27, 2021

Hello Freedom BLVD,

We greatly appreciate your business and feedback as a valued customer! We love to hear that you enjoy the custom branding sets and that shipping has consistently been good for you!

We sincerely apologize for any frustration caused by our size charts and want you to know that we are passing this along to our Product Development Team to investigate. It is unusual for our size charts to be off up to two sizes, so we will urgently look into this matter and make necessary corrections ASAP. In the meantime, we recommend ensuring your customers are going by their true body measurements as outlined in the How to Measure graphic within our Size Chart page (https://www.kincustom.com/page/size-charts) and being mindful of the size allowance and fit mentioned in each product description in the size/fit section. Ordering samples is another way you can help guide your customers to ensure they get the desired look and feel from your custom designed and branded merchandise.

We thank you again for your business and look forward to the opportunity to continue to serve your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8