by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Kale Kreations

I would rate this negative stars if I could. I am usually not the type to write reviews and this is probably like the 3rd or 4th on I have written in my life. But I have to say it was bad. Awful. The quality of the sweatshirt is almost like synthetic t-shirt material, which was expected as it did say polyester. However, I am so disappointed with the printing. The quality of it is like fazed and pixelated. I had done cow prints so would it have been really that hard to vectorize it or realize that it didn't look right? I have used many POD services and none of them had ever turned out this horrible. I am not trying to mean I am just disappointed that I spend $37 for my birthday on basically a piece of crap. Furthermore, I was taking a look at the packaging and it is so fancy. I wish that they spent a little more money on the product that they were selling rather than the packaging. I cannot say for other products on this site, but I highly do not recommend the cropped sweatshirt at all. Very disappointed will not be using for sweatshirts again.

May 11, 2020

Hi Kale Kreations!

We are so sorry to hear about your sweatshirt and feel terrible you experienced this on your birthday! As your service provider, we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied which is why we offer our 100% Print Guarantee. Whether your merchandise has been damaged in transit, a design flaw produced by us, we are committed to providing solutions and making it right for you.

Please submit a Return Request in Creator Studio. As soon as this is submitted, our Customer Experience team can look into what caused the printing issue, which we will gladly refund or reprint if it qualifies for our Print Guarantee. While this is in review, we suggest checking out our Print Guide before designing your next apparel as many POD companies have different artwork requirements due to different materials and printing techniques.

Redsoil

I don't get the bad reviews either. I've used a TON of Shopify apps and this is one of the few reviews I'm leaving. It was really easy to set up my products and import to Shopify. Then I ordered samples and just got them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Excited to sell these.

April 28, 2020

Hi Redsoil,

We are so glad to hear that setting up was easy and we love the African prints you have listed in your store! We are excited to have you as part of the Kin Custom Family of Creators.

Keep designing,

The Sissster Shop

I've worked with many POD companies and Kin Custom so far has been the easiest to work with. All of their shipping options have been so helpful in allowing me to determine what type of profit margin I want to have while making sure my retail price aligns with my customers’ expectations.

It's so easy to have orders automated so the only thing I need to do is submit my payment and they do all the heavy lifting for me. I can focus on what I love doing and that's creating great custom made designs for my customers.

March 31, 2020

Hi The Sissster Shop,

Thank you so much for the review! You keep creating those great custom made designs for your customers and we'll handle the rest!

- Kin Custom

Homestead Crafter

I accidentally deleted the app from my Shopify store and now it won't reiinstall, despite several attemps, clearing cache, etc. All I get is a page not found when it tries. I reached out to the developer through the link available here and no response after several days. I like the setup of products and selection, but it's a pretty useless app if I can't get it to reinstall after I oopsed it out of my shop. Getting this fixed would be a big help and change my opinion of KC a lot.

UPDATED: It was suggested that their response went to my spam folder. It didn't because it never even showed up. In addition, once they did reply, they called me "David." My name is not and never has been David or anything like it, nor anything remotely male. I'm female. They eventually did get my name right after they "updated" the software. Said update only happened after the original review. Note that I had the same issue with Teelaunch and they got it fixed within 24 hours. Upgrading to three stars because of the slow response and not bothering to ensure they were addressing the correct person. On the plus side, they get a fourth star because their interface is actually pretty slick to work with.

March 27, 2020

Hi Homestead Crafter,

We are so sorry for the frustration we've caused you downloading our app. On our end in the Shopify Developer site it seems as if you have successfully installed the app. Were you able to get this problem resolved? Our Customer Experience team reached out to the email associated to your Shopify app on 3/25. If you would please check your spam folder for their instructions or we are happy to connect again with you if you have any questions.

Thank you for considering Kin Custom and we hope to hear from you soon to get this resolved.

Fair Dinkum Fashion

I don't get the bad reviews.

I was wary of using kin custom based on some negative reviews. I'm glad I tried them.

Their products are awesome, the quality is great. The prices are fair and the branding option for the price is very good too.

I would recommend and hope to deal with for more products on the future

March 24, 2020

Hi Fair Dinkum Fashion,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are happy with our service and we will continue to provide quality products. We can't wait to see what you create!

Encore Kicks

Finding a manufacturing company in footwear that doesn't require a minimum order is very difficult. Not only do they not require a minimum, but I use their private label to have all of my branding including the shoe box and different places of the shoe like the insole.
I ordered a sample and received it within 6 days. I personally did a wear test for 2 weeks and not a single complaint. The shoes are beyond comfortable and even with a small scuff, I spot cleaned it without my print being affected. They're durable and it's been great giving my customers affordable footwear options.

March 12, 2020

Hi Encore Kicks,

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you enjoy our footwear and custom branding sets. We encourage every shop owner to order samples first and love to hear that the testing phase was seamless. Keep up those great designs!

Harper Tee's & Apparel

Their quality is amazing!! Even with the polyblend tees, they feel exactly like cotton!!!! I'm excited to see the product lineup for this year.

March 12, 2020

Hi Harper Tee's & Apparel,

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy that you're happy with the quality of our products and we strive to keep it up! We can't wait to see what you create!

Drivn Apparel®

Prior to this review the stars would've been at 5, but we have run into a snag and not sure what is going on behind the scenes to solve our problems. We've been trying to reach you guys the past couple of days but no response. We're aware the virus outbreak has wreaked havoc in the supply chain especially overseas but thought that someone would be able to get back to us from the OH location. We've also attempted to contact you on FB but nothing yet. We have ordered samples from you guys in the past to gauge fit and quality, but as of this hour - all of our previously created merch and designs have disappeared from the site via Shopify and on the full site (it doesn't matter which).

Some of these designed products were going to be presented on our site, but with the uncertainty now, that cannot happen. Prior to this time, the site was easy to use and the quality of products on offer was proper - and never had a problem with customer service.

Please let us know something so that we can proceed accordingly. Help?

****

Edit 12/2/2020

KC has reached out to us and have been abundantly helpful in attempting to resolve our issues and at the very least to provide information as to what is going on behind the scenes so we're not completely in the dark. We appreciate the quick follow up and response from KC and will continue to do business with them. Our rating goes to 5 stars.

February 6, 2020

Hi Drivn Apparel,

We're happy to report our Customer Experience team has restored your designs and offered you a discount! Please check your e-mail for that promo code. Also, if you haven't yet whitelisted us, we recommend adding our domain to make sure we don't end up in your spam. Check out this resource (https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/whitelist-domain) if you need help on how to do this.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Tiny Fantasy Land

What the hell happened to you guys! You really do this to your sellers? Change the way you handle shipping and not let anyone know about it! Im done using this company and I recommend anyone that wants to run a successful ecommerce business to stay away! Their support has gone dark and do nto respond to any of my inquiries. Recently my orders were getting delivered within 3-7 days now im showing they are using freaking e-packet delivery and SF express which is taking a month or more without proper tracking!

Then im seeing they are tacking on an extra $6.99 for premium shipping without letting anyone know about it! WOW talk about shady business practices from you guys!

The least you could have done was reach out to your sellers and tell us that you are changing things instead of leaving us in the dark. What a joke this company is and i am removing all the products from my store ASAP!

November 22, 2019

Hi there,

We appreciate your business and considering Kin Custom for fulfillment. Your satisfaction is our priority and apologize for the shipping and response issues you've encountered. After looking into this with our Customer Experience team, we responded to your inquiry on 11/19/19. Please check your spam folder but you can expect another follow up response shortly.

As noted on the checkout page, for orders that require a quick turnaround, Express shipping is what we always recommend. Otherwise, Free Standard is another option but can take anywhere from 7-15 business days. For this reason is why we have added a middle option of Premium shipping with 4-7 business day delivery. Free Standard is included for all orders but if you have a time sensitive in hands date we must charge an additional fee for Premium or Express shipping.

We take full responsibility in your frustrations and hope once you are in direct contact with our Customer Experience team they can help clarify the problems you've shared with us. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

CC & Co.

Not as it appears! Lost orders, they changed shipping without informing---you risk losing good customers and money losses. Save YOUR time. Unreliable and no resolve. I'm still waiting on an order paid in full and not received. AND NO ANSWERS. I removed them and had to file a claim to get my money back. Highly disappointed. They literally promise more than they delivered.

** I have a feeling that any positive reviews will be prior to OCT. 2019 prior to this, I may have even left a good review -- something went way south and the "idea" the app presents is full of massive potential. But, without the integrity and honesty behind the service and shifty practices, it makes it just an idea with potential. Sad. Just a waste of great potential. Customer Service and integrity along with shipping are staples to be successful as a reputable supplier. Shame Shame. Accountability ZERO.

TOO SHIFTY and UNCERTAIN.