Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & Dropship, Made Easy!

Print Mode Boutique

I love the app. Very easy to use. Great variety of products with design gallery. I highly recommend it.

Hynes Eagle

Would recommend using this if you like to design.Good printing quality and service.I'm very confident using this app to design and fill my store with products.

RHForever

I love the app and kin! All of here products have great quality. I just wished the all over print shirts and hoodies were bigger in size. You can order a 2XL and it'll feel like an XL.

KNG

I've been using Kin Custom with my store for over a year now and since the beginning I've loved how easy it is to take my ideas straight to production in a matter of minutes. Now that's it's integrated with my shopify store it makes the workflow even faster! My only issue is the sizing of the shirts and such. As a 6' 5" 245lb man, I find it hard to wear some of my own brand due to the XXL max size limitation. If they get that bumped up a bit I won't have a need to use anybody else for my brand.

Ting&Ying

I have been a member of KC since 1 year ago. I am so happy to find kin_custom on Shopify app, It is easier to use and effective. Here is a perfect starting point for product design and branding. Fairly priced and has most of the customization you'd eat with a variety of options.

DublinFlowerFarm

I just started using this app. It is so easy to create and upload products to my Shopify store. We customized great quality shirts and shoes for our staff. Keep on the great efforts to make our life easier!

fanfancreate

It links all your product designs to your collections in every size and color with a click of the button. Also the clothing is printed digitally which is really good, Especially bomb jacket, Incredible!! I received sample and I must admit I was not expecting such a great product! I’ll definitely recommend this to my friends. This is going to make it super easy for us to add merch to our brand. Awesome I’m definitely going to print neck labels on all products to make nicely branded clothing.

1 3 Next