Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CC & Co.

Not as it appears! Lost orders, they changed shipping without informing---you risk losing good customers and money losses. Save YOUR time. Unreliable and no resolve. I'm still waiting on an order paid in full and not received. AND NO ANSWERS. I removed them and had to file a claim to get my money back. Highly disappointed. They literally promise more than they delivered.

** I have a feeling that any positive reviews will be prior to OCT. 2019 prior to this, I may have even left a good review -- something went way south and the "idea" the app presents is full of massive potential. But, without the integrity and honesty behind the service and shifty practices, it makes it just an idea with potential. Sad. Just a waste of great potential. Customer Service and integrity along with shipping are staples to be successful as a reputable supplier. Shame Shame. Accountability ZERO.

TOO SHIFTY and UNCERTAIN.

familiar...yet different

Good luck getting any technical or customer service from this company.
No Live Chat availability, No Email Response--Shopify can't even get in touch with them!

Po Wasted Po

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I don't expect them to answer me, but the worst part of this process, will be having to created all of my designs and merchandise all over again.

The hits just keep on coming. Delivery is the backbone of any business. If you can't deliver, on products or promises, you're not worth much. As a service industry provider for the last 15 years of my life, I know what underdelivering, can do to a reputation.

I'm not sure why, for THIS last order they switched carriers, from DHL to FedEx, but it is generally known, that FedEx has the worst reputation out of all of the carriers out there. I ordered the items on Thursday October 31st, with rush delivery. Had this been DHL (based on ALL prior deliveries, at least 7 by my count), the latest I would have received my items, probably would have been Wednesday. DHL is known, at least to me, for sending me updates regarding shipping, stating that a package will arrive on a Wednesday, and they have ALWAYS overdelivered, and it arrived the day before. There hasn't been 1 shipment, where DHL hasn't delivered a day in advance.

Now, for the most important delivery I have to date, they use the worst shipping company on the planet. The worst part is, throughout this entire process, Kin custom has been dismissive, flippant and extremely cavalier about the fact that I'm going to miss having clothes I had designed, and paid double to have made in time for this event, arrive 3 days too late, without an apology.

The sublimation process for the clothing, is far better than expected. That being said, it's definitely not that way for the sneakers. The one's that I've designed, that have colors on the tongue part of the sneakers, show cracks through the color, after only wearing them for a day. I personally would gladly pay more for a deeper, richer sublimation process, so that the sneakers don't look like they've been spray painted in the area, where the foot motion leaves a crease. The crease itself is not the issue. It's where the color cracks where the crease is, and it looks like it was wrinkled white spray painted sneakers. I'm not sure why I'm not able to upload pictures here, but I will send it to them directly. Outside of that, the cushioning on the insides of the sneakers is better than expected.

The socks on the other hand, are way too thin. I had to take them off my store. They are not all what I expected. The consistency of the material, is like a dress sock.

I hope that they can improve in this area, because I believe the shoes are good quality. Out of the box, they look good, but after a day of wearing them, the color on the sublimation process, does not hold up.

November 5, 2019

Hi Po Wasted Po,

We apologize for the printing issues you are having with our sneakers. As a reminder, we offer a 100% print guarantee so please submit a return request in Creator Studio and our Customer Experience team will get it handled for you immediately.

Our print methods include UV, sublimation, and DTG depending on the product you select. Our Sneakers use the print method of UV as they are made of faux leather, where our Lace Up Canvas Shoes are made of durable canvas and use sublimation. We recommend transparent graphics on the left and right side of the Sneaker, whereas dark or all over prints work best with sublimation on canvas style shoes. We appreciate your input regarding our socks and are always dedicated to finding ways to improve our materials and quality for your satisfaction.

If you have any more questions or need help with submitting your return request, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info@kincustom.com.

- Kin Custom