Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

High In Taste

Great App to start your business on. Excellent for drop shipping and more. Love this app. Kin Custom has a lot of options when it comes to clothing.

August 9, 2021

Hello High In Taste,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love hearing that you have had a great experience launching your business with Kin Custom as your preferred print and drop ship supplier. As you continue to grow your business, keep in mind that our curated product selection includes much more than apparel! Kin Custom also offers accessories, home goods, and shoes! There are many benefits to working with Kin Custom, including:
1. No minimum order required
2. Custom branding sets for only $1.99/product
3. High quality products, handmade to order with certified materials
4. The ability to sell wholesale with our pre-designed merchandise or design your own!

All Kin Custom merchandise is crafted with care using a multi-step process of print, cut, and hand-sew. Whether you're an established business looking to expand your merchandise selection, or you're new to the dropshipping industry, we have options for all!

Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Son Rise Apparel

Our company has worked with Kin Custom since Feb.-Mar. of 2021. We have had an overall great experience and have made plans to work with them long-term. We would recommend you verifying the material of your products prior to creating, selling, or purchasing. Most of their products are Polyester and while this may not be everyone's favorite, some people really like it. We love the fact that they offer wholesale and custom branding as well as other cool discounts for imported orders. Customer Service has always been great for us. The only thing I will say is that on two of our products the colors seemed far off. We created the products to be royal blue and received a much duller blue. As for sizing, because this is a Chinese vendor, we understand the sizing variations; therefore, we always encourage our customers to order up a size depending on their desired fit. Overall, every company may have a different experience with Kin Custom; however, for us, this is like a hidden gem! One final tip, while many are looking for a no-cost or low-cost start-up, you should always be willing to invest in your own business before you try to persuade others (customers) to do so. If you create a product on Kin Custom, purchase a sample BEFORE you try to sell the product. This will give you the ability to test the product for yourself and make informed decisions concerning your products and your customers. This can very well save your business in the future.

July 29, 2021

Hello Son Rise Apparel,

We are delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our products and services so far! It is clear from your review that you have a very good understanding of how to be successful with our platform and we appreciate you sharing these helpful tips with the creator community on Shopify! We want to thank you for your loyalty to Kin Custom as we continue to serve your business as your preferred custom print and dropship provider. Should you need any assistance in the future, our dedicated Customer Experience team is standing by!

Floy's Fine Art

2nd Update on my review that I felt was important. It was my error in processing the order from my website. KIn Customs support services were great in responding quickly and walking me through to fix the issue with patience. Your team were EXCELLENT and I learned something new. I am new too this online business and I have much to learn. Your products are loved by my customers. Thanks
1st I really love your products and branding labels. My customers are having issues ordering from my website. I intergated Kin Custom to my Shopify; however, customers getting an error stating, "shipping not available for the selected address". When I went to your sight and added the same address it processed the order. I need my customers to shop from my website that's set up through Shopify. I need your help ASAP. The APP was easy to connect with Shopify but I need customers to shop your brands from my site.

May 5, 2021

Hello Floy's Fine Art,

We apologize that your customers are having trouble with the checkout process. It sounds like you need to adjust your shipping settings within your Shopify store. I also see that our Customer Experience Team was able to assist you and that you confirmed the issue has been resolved. We are love that you love our products and custom branding sets and appreciate the opportunity to serve your business!

KEONI HILLTOP

I really do love this company. The mock ups are what attracts me the most. I love how my designs come out.

April 20, 2021

Hello KEONI HILLTOP,

We are delighted to know that you love Kin Custom! We love serving you and want to thank you for choosing us as your custom print and drop ship provider. We appreciate you sharing your great experience with our design tool, mockups, and finished products!

We look forward to the opportunity to continue to serve your business and want to thank you again for choosing us!

Jah Love Shop

I should have read the reviews before I started to deal with this company. I order a sample that came half printed!! I sent an email to them to have this fixed I truly hope they don't take a long time to fix this as many of my customers are waiting for me to launched this design. So far I haven't had any issues so never had to contact them about something like this but from these reviews it look like I won't hear from them no time soon which is very unfortunate because I actually like how my products have been coming out. I should have known something was gonna be wrong because this order took way longer then usual to arrive. My products are worn by some of the biggest names in reggae music as well as featured in some of their music videos so I can not have misprints or in this case a half printed product. Please fix this ASAP so I can change my 2 star rating to a 5 star rating. **UPDATE**
They said they are going to help fix the issue which I appreciate because as I said this is the first time I've had an issue. I would suggest maybe an online chat feature for better customer service interaction but other then that things run pretty smoothly from design to shipping. I look forward to launching my newest collection.

March 22, 2021

Hi Jah Love Shop!

We are so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with this order. We see that our Customer Experience Team was able to assist and issued a full refund for the misprinted item. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to turn this experience around for you!

Belle Coccinelle

I planned on using KC for most of the products in my store but unfortunately, I am unable to upload my logo so I can’t have my own branding on them. When I try to upload the file ( 120 kb png, but I tried using jpg, too) it doesn’t do anything, just spinning. I tried using Chrome and Safari without any success. :( I am really looking for a solution! UPDATE: I got help from a very helpful lady and now my brand logo is already added. Can't wait to use their service! :)

March 15, 2021

Hi Belle Coccinelle!

Thank you so much for giving Kin Custom the opportunity to be your custom print and dropship provider! We are so sorry you are having difficulties uploading your logo! It is super easy and you can find a detailed video of the instructions in section 3:05- 3:45 Custom Branding here:https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/print-guide

If you are still having trouble after watching the video, please open a ticket with our dedicated Customer Experience team and they will be more than happy to assist! https://www.kincustom.com/page/contact-us

Amoureux Boutique

I've had nothing but a great experience with this company. Their products are amazing as far as quality. I can't get over the samples I've ordered and I'm really happy with the reviews I'm getting. Shipping is always pretty fast. I've never really had to contact customer service for a serious issue yet. The one time I did have a question about the app they got back to me within 48 hrs which I find is reasonable. Overall I'm loving this app and its products.

March 2, 2021

Hi Amoureux Boutique!

We first want to thank you for your business! We are excited that you are happy with our handmade, quality apparel, shoes, and accessories! We pride ourselves on our quality and fast production times!

Most importantly, we appreciate you and glad you enjoy our sample program. Please remember, once you are pleased with your sample you will qualify for our discount program where you can save up to 45% on any purchase uploaded using our universal .csv starting at $60 (15%off).

Again, we can't thank you enough for your business and we are excited to see what you design next!

Tropical Tundra

Dear Kin Custom - You are phenomenal at what you do and have opened up the door for my business! I respect and honor you for your accomplishments as an organization... The CUSTOM BRANDING SETS you offer for only $1.99 per order paired with the print quality is setting me up to be a DANGEROUSLY COMPETITIVE BRAND. I am VERY PLEASED and satisfied with your products, which is why I leave you with a 5 STARS!!! HOWEVER!! I am interested in establishing a relationship with someone at the company. So far, it has been NOT POSSIBLE to get ahold of someone. May I please request a call? I humbly wish to establish a business relationship with a director at your organization. It would mean a lot to me as I have intentions for a long-term and profitable relationship with you. Please email me when you have a chance to set up short 15-minute phone conversation. Respectfully, Connor Griggs - CEO of Tropical Tundra - www.tropicaltundra.com - support@tropicaltundra.com

January 19, 2021

Hi Conner!
We appreciate the review and congrats on growing your business, we like your style.

At Kin Custom, we pride ourselves on our quality, handmade-to-order merchandise, and our timely average 3-business day production. And, depending on the shipping method, we can get your designed merchandise to your customers quickly. We also are excited to offer all our customers use of our .csv import feature that efficiently allows for organized drop shipping and up to 45% discounts for every order placed!

We thrilled you love our custom branded packaging and that you are growing. We are glad our custom branding sets help you build a consistent brand.

We apologize on our delayed Customer Experience responses and are quickly working through all our inquiries. With this said, we are excited that you love our merchandise, and we love your loyalty. Please look out for an email, as we will be sending one today.

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your business and we are excited to see what you design next.

3 Red Rovers

I have worked with Kin Custom for the last 18 months or so. I can state unequivocally, that the quality has been consistent and top-notch! Their packaging that they use when I select my logo makes our shop look like an established retailer. We have ordered their women's tees, 2 different bags (faux leather), totes, laptop sleeve and lots of dog shirts. Unfortunately, the dog shirts they had before were perfect for a new line we wanted to have but they discontinued them and now have just a standard 1 size shirt. Its great quality, for sure!.. but nothing like the shirts we were purchasing before. (hint, hint... :-) would be awesome for the holidays... ) I still carry the new sku with confidence that it will be right and good quality.
They were the 1st to reach out when the global shutdowns started and sent weekly updates with production impacts, any information that would apply to our orders. It was impressive. Shipping has been smooth and they've processed my orders in a fair and expected time frame.
I can only speak for the items I shared above but I almost hate to tell the world how wonderful they are (selfishly of course), but their team should be recognized.
Thank you! - the 3 Red Rovers team

November 9, 2020

Hi 3 Red Rovers!

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you like our custom packaging options, and our production & shipping timelines. We are genuinely happy you are growing a successful business!

Our expert Product Development Team is always on the lookout for new fashion trends and we are adding styles to our assortment. We are excited that you are pleased with our Doggie Tee and we will take your sizing feedback to our team. In the meantime, check our recently released new arrivals for women and men that can be found in the URL below:

As always, we cannot wait to see what designs work well for your store and we really appreciate your feedback and business.

Wrythm Clothing Brand

Products, custom branding and quality are top notch. My customers love their apparel and I have made a big statement with my line. I recently noticed we now have 5 new pieces of apparel to design which is great especially the French terry sweatshirt. Do you all plan to release snap backs or fitted baseball caps in the future? Even face masks as this is the hottest trend given then pandemic. What about cotton based material instead of just polyester? Will these be some options for the future? Customer service is spot on not sure what others complain about

Previous 1 3 4