by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Flee Normality Clothing

Im a little bit unsure what people are upset about. You are somewhat limited in terms of the types of materials you can use if you want to keep things really custom. But that fully custom material in most cases is really great quality. Customer service always responds within 24 hours as stated. Not really sure what else you expect from a print on demand company. Branded hang tags, shipping bags etc. Its hard to beat. Profit margins are not good at all if you are in Canada but thats expected. This is a marketing tool so you can easily justify sacrificing the profits on the merch so its getting on peoples bodies. Great marketing tool.

August 7, 2020

Hi Flee Normality Clothing,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear you are a fan of our quality and that you consider us a great marketing tool.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your POD company.

BlissGirl

I’m a bit confused about the negative reviews. I’ve sold many products through Kin Custom. They cut and sew their own products, and they’re great quality (except I wish the leggings were thicker). I love the shoes, the tank tops, and my favorite is the skater dress.

You can have your own logo tag sewn in, your own logo hang tag, and your logo on the bag/box your product is packaged in for an added fee per product. It looks extremely professional and makes the unboxing experience great. In fact it’s spoiled me for other pod companies who don’t have this. They have flat rate shipping worldwide which is reasonable and comparatively fast. And I haven’t had any issues throughout the pandemic. I hope they open a warehouse in the USA, that would be amazing.

Customer service has always gotten back to me in a timely fashion. Hands down the most reliable pod company I’ve used so far, and I’ve used a lot.

August 5, 2020

Hi BlissGirl,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love to hear that our Custom Branding Sets have spoiled you as we think its one of the services that sets us apart from the rest.

We are definitely exploring the idea of opening more manufacturing centers and I'll be sure to take your feedback back to the team regarding the leggings. Keep designing, keep being creative and we'll keep being the best POD company we can!

Zumk.co

I just started using this app and was very happy to know that you offer custom logo labeling which is highly important for my brand. Thank you.

July 20, 2020

Hi Zumk.co,

Thank you for the review, we can't to see what you design! Let us know if you need any help along the way.

NUCOBO

My initial order was cancelled because they were unable to apply a promo code discount. However, they kept my money. Still waiting for a credit to my Paypal account. Unable to recommend this supplier at this time. They took my money $226.88 without providing product. Customer support is a 24 hour email response. Not effective in resolving order issues. Sure hope this is not normal.

Update; Within 24 hours I was contacted by Amina at Kin Custom. They credited my paypal account and corrected this issue. They also admitted accountability and assured me they will learn from this scenario to improve in the future. Very Good! I Look forward to working with them in the future.

July 13, 2020

Hi Nucobo!

We apologize for the frustrations we've caused you with your promo code! Customer Experience approved and issued your refund on Friday, July 10th! Processing is 7-10 business days so if you have not received your refund by Monday, July 27th, please contact us again and we will need to inquire with the payment processor. As for your promo code not working, we hope you'll give us another shot and have issued you a new promo code to apply for a future order. Please check your email shortly and again we apologize for the inconvenience!

Pinkskate

UPDATE: Rating to 5 stars as the product is great quality. I highly recommend using the custom tag sets if you can. They look great and really strengthen the look of your brand.

The only thing we don't like is that if you add a custom product and a wholesale product to your store and the customer buys one of each then your custom tag sets won't be utilized. So both products will show up with the Kin Custom branding even if you created one of the products yourself. Hopefully this can be fixed. Otherwise great app and I highly recommend.

UPDATED - After submitting my review I was contacted by Echo and received a detailed response to the issue I was having with getting my order properly imported. Thank you for getting back with an appropriate response that actually resolved my issue. Now I'm looking forward to receiving my custom apparel to see what the quality is. Will update with 5 stars once I confirm the quality of apparel. I think this app is going to be a great choice for us if the quality of apparel is as good as it looks in their promos.

Unfortunately, after having an unresolved issue with the FIRST order I have to delete. Don't want to risk hurting my brand with bad customer experience. Very sad because I was so happy when I found this app.

May 19, 2020

Hi Pinkskate,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for your recent issue with importing orders. Our goal is to provide our business owners with a high quality of service and we are so sorry you didn't get that. We'd like to hear more about your issue, as it is unique and we don't want it to happen to anyone else. Our Customer Experience team will be reaching out to you via email to further discuss how to correct it.

Redsoil

I don't get the bad reviews either. I've used a TON of Shopify apps and this is one of the few reviews I'm leaving. It was really easy to set up my products and import to Shopify. Then I ordered samples and just got them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Excited to sell these.

April 28, 2020

Hi Redsoil,

We are so glad to hear that setting up was easy and we love the African prints you have listed in your store! We are excited to have you as part of the Kin Custom Family of Creators.

Keep designing,

Fair Dinkum Fashion

I don't get the bad reviews.

I was wary of using kin custom based on some negative reviews. I'm glad I tried them.

Their products are awesome, the quality is great. The prices are fair and the branding option for the price is very good too.

I would recommend and hope to deal with for more products on the future

March 24, 2020

Hi Fair Dinkum Fashion,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are happy with our service and we will continue to provide quality products. We can't wait to see what you create!

Encore Kicks

Finding a manufacturing company in footwear that doesn't require a minimum order is very difficult. Not only do they not require a minimum, but I use their private label to have all of my branding including the shoe box and different places of the shoe like the insole.
I ordered a sample and received it within 6 days. I personally did a wear test for 2 weeks and not a single complaint. The shoes are beyond comfortable and even with a small scuff, I spot cleaned it without my print being affected. They're durable and it's been great giving my customers affordable footwear options.

March 12, 2020

Hi Encore Kicks,

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you enjoy our footwear and custom branding sets. We encourage every shop owner to order samples first and love to hear that the testing phase was seamless. Keep up those great designs!

Harper Tee's & Apparel

Their quality is amazing!! Even with the polyblend tees, they feel exactly like cotton!!!! I'm excited to see the product lineup for this year.

March 12, 2020

Hi Harper Tee's & Apparel,

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy that you're happy with the quality of our products and we strive to keep it up! We can't wait to see what you create!

Drivn Apparel®

Prior to this review the stars would've been at 5, but we have run into a snag and not sure what is going on behind the scenes to solve our problems. We've been trying to reach you guys the past couple of days but no response. We're aware the virus outbreak has wreaked havoc in the supply chain especially overseas but thought that someone would be able to get back to us from the OH location. We've also attempted to contact you on FB but nothing yet. We have ordered samples from you guys in the past to gauge fit and quality, but as of this hour - all of our previously created merch and designs have disappeared from the site via Shopify and on the full site (it doesn't matter which).

Some of these designed products were going to be presented on our site, but with the uncertainty now, that cannot happen. Prior to this time, the site was easy to use and the quality of products on offer was proper - and never had a problem with customer service.

Please let us know something so that we can proceed accordingly. Help?

****

Edit 12/2/2020

KC has reached out to us and have been abundantly helpful in attempting to resolve our issues and at the very least to provide information as to what is going on behind the scenes so we're not completely in the dark. We appreciate the quick follow up and response from KC and will continue to do business with them. Our rating goes to 5 stars.

February 6, 2020

Hi Drivn Apparel,

We're happy to report our Customer Experience team has restored your designs and offered you a discount! Please check your e-mail for that promo code. Also, if you haven't yet whitelisted us, we recommend adding our domain to make sure we don't end up in your spam. Check out this resource (https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/whitelist-domain) if you need help on how to do this.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Previous 1 3