Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

KEONI HILLTOP

I really do love this company. The mock ups are what attracts me the most. I love how my designs come out.

April 20, 2021

Hello KEONI HILLTOP,

We are delighted to know that you love Kin Custom! We love serving you and want to thank you for choosing us as your custom print and drop ship provider. We appreciate you sharing your great experience with our design tool, mockups, and finished products!

We look forward to the opportunity to continue to serve your business and want to thank you again for choosing us!

Jah Love Shop

I should have read the reviews before I started to deal with this company. I order a sample that came half printed!! I sent an email to them to have this fixed I truly hope they don't take a long time to fix this as many of my customers are waiting for me to launched this design. So far I haven't had any issues so never had to contact them about something like this but from these reviews it look like I won't hear from them no time soon which is very unfortunate because I actually like how my products have been coming out. I should have known something was gonna be wrong because this order took way longer then usual to arrive. My products are worn by some of the biggest names in reggae music as well as featured in some of their music videos so I can not have misprints or in this case a half printed product. Please fix this ASAP so I can change my 2 star rating to a 5 star rating. **UPDATE**
They said they are going to help fix the issue which I appreciate because as I said this is the first time I've had an issue. I would suggest maybe an online chat feature for better customer service interaction but other then that things run pretty smoothly from design to shipping. I look forward to launching my newest collection.

March 22, 2021

Hi Jah Love Shop!

We are so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with this order. We see that our Customer Experience Team was able to assist and issued a full refund for the misprinted item. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to turn this experience around for you!

Belle Coccinelle

I planned on using KC for most of the products in my store but unfortunately, I am unable to upload my logo so I can’t have my own branding on them. When I try to upload the file ( 120 kb png, but I tried using jpg, too) it doesn’t do anything, just spinning. I tried using Chrome and Safari without any success. :( I am really looking for a solution! UPDATE: I got help from a very helpful lady and now my brand logo is already added. Can't wait to use their service! :)

March 15, 2021

Hi Belle Coccinelle!

Thank you so much for giving Kin Custom the opportunity to be your custom print and dropship provider! We are so sorry you are having difficulties uploading your logo! It is super easy and you can find a detailed video of the instructions in section 3:05- 3:45 Custom Branding here:https://knowledge.kincustom.com/knowledge/print-guide

If you are still having trouble after watching the video, please open a ticket with our dedicated Customer Experience team and they will be more than happy to assist! https://www.kincustom.com/page/contact-us

Amoureux Boutique

I've had nothing but a great experience with this company. Their products are amazing as far as quality. I can't get over the samples I've ordered and I'm really happy with the reviews I'm getting. Shipping is always pretty fast. I've never really had to contact customer service for a serious issue yet. The one time I did have a question about the app they got back to me within 48 hrs which I find is reasonable. Overall I'm loving this app and its products.

March 2, 2021

Hi Amoureux Boutique!

We first want to thank you for your business! We are excited that you are happy with our handmade, quality apparel, shoes, and accessories! We pride ourselves on our quality and fast production times!

Most importantly, we appreciate you and glad you enjoy our sample program. Please remember, once you are pleased with your sample you will qualify for our discount program where you can save up to 45% on any purchase uploaded using our universal .csv starting at $60 (15%off).

Again, we can't thank you enough for your business and we are excited to see what you design next!

Tropical Tundra

Dear Kin Custom - You are phenomenal at what you do and have opened up the door for my business! I respect and honor you for your accomplishments as an organization... The CUSTOM BRANDING SETS you offer for only $1.99 per order paired with the print quality is setting me up to be a DANGEROUSLY COMPETITIVE BRAND. I am VERY PLEASED and satisfied with your products, which is why I leave you with a 5 STARS!!! HOWEVER!! I am interested in establishing a relationship with someone at the company. So far, it has been NOT POSSIBLE to get ahold of someone. May I please request a call? I humbly wish to establish a business relationship with a director at your organization. It would mean a lot to me as I have intentions for a long-term and profitable relationship with you. Please email me when you have a chance to set up short 15-minute phone conversation. Respectfully, Connor Griggs - CEO of Tropical Tundra - www.tropicaltundra.com - support@tropicaltundra.com

January 19, 2021

Hi Conner!
We appreciate the review and congrats on growing your business, we like your style.

At Kin Custom, we pride ourselves on our quality, handmade-to-order merchandise, and our timely average 3-business day production. And, depending on the shipping method, we can get your designed merchandise to your customers quickly. We also are excited to offer all our customers use of our .csv import feature that efficiently allows for organized drop shipping and up to 45% discounts for every order placed!

We thrilled you love our custom branded packaging and that you are growing. We are glad our custom branding sets help you build a consistent brand.

We apologize on our delayed Customer Experience responses and are quickly working through all our inquiries. With this said, we are excited that you love our merchandise, and we love your loyalty. Please look out for an email, as we will be sending one today.

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your business and we are excited to see what you design next.

3 Red Rovers

I have worked with Kin Custom for the last 18 months or so. I can state unequivocally, that the quality has been consistent and top-notch! Their packaging that they use when I select my logo makes our shop look like an established retailer. We have ordered their women's tees, 2 different bags (faux leather), totes, laptop sleeve and lots of dog shirts. Unfortunately, the dog shirts they had before were perfect for a new line we wanted to have but they discontinued them and now have just a standard 1 size shirt. Its great quality, for sure!.. but nothing like the shirts we were purchasing before. (hint, hint... :-) would be awesome for the holidays... ) I still carry the new sku with confidence that it will be right and good quality.
They were the 1st to reach out when the global shutdowns started and sent weekly updates with production impacts, any information that would apply to our orders. It was impressive. Shipping has been smooth and they've processed my orders in a fair and expected time frame.
I can only speak for the items I shared above but I almost hate to tell the world how wonderful they are (selfishly of course), but their team should be recognized.
Thank you! - the 3 Red Rovers team

November 9, 2020

Hi 3 Red Rovers!

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you like our custom packaging options, and our production & shipping timelines. We are genuinely happy you are growing a successful business!

Our expert Product Development Team is always on the lookout for new fashion trends and we are adding styles to our assortment. We are excited that you are pleased with our Doggie Tee and we will take your sizing feedback to our team. In the meantime, check our recently released new arrivals for women and men that can be found in the URL below:

As always, we cannot wait to see what designs work well for your store and we really appreciate your feedback and business.

Wrythm Clothing Brand

Products, custom branding and quality are top notch. My customers love their apparel and I have made a big statement with my line. I recently noticed we now have 5 new pieces of apparel to design which is great especially the French terry sweatshirt. Do you all plan to release snap backs or fitted baseball caps in the future? Even face masks as this is the hottest trend given then pandemic. What about cotton based material instead of just polyester? Will these be some options for the future? Customer service is spot on not sure what others complain about

Flee Normality Clothing

Im a little bit unsure what people are upset about. You are somewhat limited in terms of the types of materials you can use if you want to keep things really custom. But that fully custom material in most cases is really great quality. Customer service always responds within 24 hours as stated. Not really sure what else you expect from a print on demand company. Branded hang tags, shipping bags etc. Its hard to beat. Profit margins are not good at all if you are in Canada but thats expected. This is a marketing tool so you can easily justify sacrificing the profits on the merch so its getting on peoples bodies. Great marketing tool.

August 7, 2020

Hi Flee Normality Clothing,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear you are a fan of our quality and that you consider us a great marketing tool.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your POD company.

- Kin Custom

BlissGirl

I’m a bit confused about the negative reviews. I’ve sold many products through Kin Custom. They cut and sew their own products, and they’re great quality (except I wish the leggings were thicker). I love the shoes, the tank tops, and my favorite is the skater dress.

You can have your own logo tag sewn in, your own logo hang tag, and your logo on the bag/box your product is packaged in for an added fee per product. It looks extremely professional and makes the unboxing experience great. In fact it’s spoiled me for other pod companies who don’t have this. They have flat rate shipping worldwide which is reasonable and comparatively fast. And I haven’t had any issues throughout the pandemic. I hope they open a warehouse in the USA, that would be amazing.

Customer service has always gotten back to me in a timely fashion. Hands down the most reliable pod company I’ve used so far, and I’ve used a lot.

August 5, 2020

Hi BlissGirl,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love to hear that our Custom Branding Sets have spoiled you as we think its one of the services that sets us apart from the rest.

We are definitely exploring the idea of opening more manufacturing centers and I'll be sure to take your feedback back to the team regarding the leggings. Keep designing, keep being creative and we'll keep being the best POD company we can!

Zumk.co

I just started using this app and was very happy to know that you offer custom logo labeling which is highly important for my brand. Thank you.

July 20, 2020

Hi Zumk.co,

Thank you for the review, we can't to see what you design! Let us know if you need any help along the way.

- Kin Custom