Variant Option Product Options

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fashion Alibi

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Complicated app. After installing app it doesn't show variants on home page. this isn't a good app for someone that's not familiar with adding variants

August 6, 2022

First of all, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
You uninstalled the app after only 20 minutes of installation and left this review, we think you may not know our app well.
When encountering a problem, we prefer to contact us by email, rather than leaving a comment like this to get our attention. This is frustrating for everyone on our team. Support from our team is very prompt.

We did not see the product on this merchant's homepage, so the authenticity of this review is open to question

Christmas Ornament Design

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very complicated to use, and there is no installation guide. I am very disappointed. Also, there is no customer support exist.

June 29, 2022

This is a malicious review from a competitor. Our app homepage has FAQs and how-to videos, and our customer support is also very fast and helpful.

WhimsyWinkles

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Bait and switch. Need to have a price changed variant? Well, then you can pay for it! The option is there in the free app, but if you want to use it you can't without upgrading. Misleading and deceptive.

June 22, 2022

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Our team offers two product option apps. One is free (can meet the needs of 90% of the stores), and the other is paid (provides more and richer functions).

The value of free apps: Provide free high-quality apps to the majority of shopify stores, especially those just starting out, to save them unnecessary expenses and ensure that they can operate their stores at the lowest cost.

The value of paid apps: apps that offer near-perfect product options for stores with higher demand. This part of the income is the most basic fund to ensure the normal operation of our team. This is also very important, and I hope that friends here can understand us.

For the fraud you mentioned, there is no such thing. If there is fraud, then our team's app will not be able to continue to be sold in the shopify app store.

We are truly disappointed by the review you gave us! ! !

Best wishes!

King app

eressentials

Time spent using app 1 day

This app didn’t work for me. Definitely not mobile friendly. I’m not sure how this was rated so well.

June 10, 2022

Hi,

We noticed that you didn't add any data, did you forget to click "save"?

Best wishes!

King app

DuruNaru

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Not the best app, once you install this app you will lost your "buy it now" button. What is the point of it then... I think the app needs some more work, my theme now is mess up....

January 27, 2022

The app has been optimized for this problem and is now compatible with 90% of the themes.
The remaining incompatible themes we can solve this problem by manual compatibility

Wanimalz

Location France

Making my other app on my store bug. No way to fix that. Support can't help. I wouldn't recommand this app at all.

November 19, 2021

We are really frustrated. After receiving your email, we responded to you within 2 minutes.
Just as we were editing the content of the email, we received your comment. We were really frustrated at the time. 😭
Conflict between two apps is a very common problem.
In time you use other product options app, there is a high probability that this problem will also exist.
We are really frustrated, and your comments made our entire team very disappointed.