Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

K Luxxe Boutique

I have yet had like a promotional email be sent to my email subscribers. This was the main for me downloading this app. I've only received notifications to send thank you emails for items purchased

MydnytBlu

The app is very clean, functional, and easy to use but it does not seem to offer anything above and beyond what is already included in Shopify's native cart recovery tool.

Mourning Dove Products

Love Shopify and all of their add on software options!!!! K.I.T. - K.I.T. Carts work great, very intuitive! -mdp

the-casecompany

Really great app. Easy to use. The layout is simple. Anyone would be able to use it. I like the notifications when you get s sale.

BoujieHairCollection

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

U[again]™️

This app is completely unnecessary and a waste of my time. You cant even send the recovery email yourself and editing is pointless because it keeps reverting back to the original. I hate it

JustGoodKit Australia

Unless you can set up a reminder email for the abandoned shopping cart there is no advantage to using your program over what is built into Shopify. Please request this as a matter of urgency.

Tees by Joe

i used the app for recovered carts. i think the app is great and easy to use. i am just starting my shopify store and this made it easier

Robindira Unsworth

Great app. The team at Kit Karts super responsive and helpful whenever we have needed to reach out to them. We're already seeing an increase in our conversions using Kit Karts. Highly recommend.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45