Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Kings & Thingz Fashion

The app is fine and worked fine.I didn’t have kit karts installed long enough to see if it really work or not.

The Brownss Store

getting a lot of traffic to store. No orders, abandoned cart. No sales. turning visitors into buyers

Z T-Shirt Shack

I used dis app to recover customers who put items in their carts and didn't go through wif the sale. Unfortunately, the effort has been unsuccessful. Not one sale saved.

ROAN & BLACK

Tried it for 14 days with no conversions. When i reached out to them to discuss best practices, optimizations and what type of conversion rate they had, the person had no answers, when i pushed back, she stated that if i didn't like it, there were plenty of other apps I could try. Kind of sad they have that type of CS person working for them.

Benings Technologies

Kit Karts it's another App that can bring back the customers to continue where they stop from and complete the purchases

STIVALI

I just added the app. So far I have high expectations. I will make sure to update the rate for this app in a few days, once I see whether or not it is improving sales at my website - www.stivalishoes.com

D'Luxe Prints

Fab app, with Christmas coming, I wanted help to retain customers who abandon carts. Very helpful and was even helped to personalise the recovery email. Excellent service! Very pleased I chose Kit Karts

Pink Tulip Boutique

I've only been using the app about a week so I don't feel I have enough experience yet to rate it. It was easy to set up.

Iron Doggy™

So far so good! Very simple to set up initially (super simple to configure). I will update again after our trial period. Waiting to see if it makes a difference compared to my (previously used) abandoned cart emails. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. We can use our logo and brand colors. Nice!

MLNS

I used this to help me target my advertising to gain purchases. Unfortunately, I did not receive a single purchase from this and paid a ton of money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44