Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Spiritualstore4u

I have only just loaded this App into my store, but it has already provided me with valuable information that I can use. I think this app will be very useful and certainly for a few pounds a month it's a must addition to your store.

Mata USA

I don’t really like the design of the recovery email, they’re basically just text. And the minimum characters for this review is 100, not impress.

Famoustank

I love this app it does everything with marketing with just a click I think everyone should know about this maybe offer paid marketing as well great job.

VickyGBoutique

I super excited to use this app to see how it works for my store. I've seen so many great reviews, and I'm excited to see how I like it.

My Pets Paradise

Simple and effective, kit is cool all over. And it will definitely help my shop and for £3 per month it's a bargain.

Your Blissful

Seems to be a great ap so far, seems to be easy and helpful. I wish I didn't have to leave such a long review

EN CLOCK

super application, vraiment pratique et efficace; je la recommande aux utilisateurs de shopify; très utile

Prime Extra

This is a great app. I am currently using it and loving it so far. It integrates with Kit and that's so wonderful. Very good

Ditty Buys

I don't see that it started working. I am a bit disappointed. No message indicating that it has sent info to potential customers.
As I said, very disappointed.

Bijou Limon

It’s been really helpful and I get great advice. I look forward to advertising advice and kit gives me goals. Highly recommend Kit. I get information and get stats on my shop and customers. I have been using it for a week and looking forward to more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38