Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Status Co.

The Kit Karts app was simple to set up and is highly affordable. The messages sent to clients reminding them of their abandoned cart was simple and straight. Although the email doesn't use heavy graphics or colors, It was functional.

Sarah's Way

KIT is so informative and useful. I have really enjoyed all the assistance. Thank you Kit!!! Im looking forward to seeing all Kit can do!!

Coins and Connections, LLC

Already recovering carts within 7 days. Thanks so much. I would recommend using the free trial to see if this is right for you.

Global Pet Accessories

Too early to rate properly but it looks OK. I haven't had any carts, let alone abandoned ones. Hopefully, that will change soon with the promotions that we have planned

2 Old Farts

I us this App. to recover Shopping carts. Email my customs about the cart is abandoned, Email & online Marketing ads

DASHINGD

I was in search of an app which will help me to get customers who quit after adding to cart. Kit karts will help me

MMB Art Studio Online

I used this app to get more paying customers and sale products but there is no sale ...and I don’t get any report via email ( I had sign for this service)

Jazz & Milly Clothing

I installed it as its the easiest app to use for all in one services. Thanks kit for making this app for less tech savvy merchants.

DMG Electronics

Kit I'd awesome definitely recommend for your website! Absolutely love it never disappointed . Thank you kit!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've used this app in another store and loved it. Easy to install and navigate. Customers come back - which is the idea.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43