Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery

Ebonatural

This app has been a life saver for my business. It has helped me generate so much traffic for my business. It is sad to know that Shopify will no longer be working with Kit and that Kit will no longer be in August. Kit has been so good to me! Thank You!

Kakas-collection

I am using this app, but it seems not so helpful for boosting my sales. Sorry, I don't know how Kit Karts works. Hope you can give me a detailed explanation.

Dyani Allen

I’ve had difficulty being able to use the marketing tool. Y’all submitted one ad, now it’s saying I need to give permission to connect you to Facebook

K Luxxe Boutique

I have yet had like a promotional email be sent to my email subscribers. This was the main for me downloading this app. I've only received notifications to send thank you emails for items purchased

MydnytBlu

The app is very clean, functional, and easy to use but it does not seem to offer anything above and beyond what is already included in Shopify's native cart recovery tool.

Mourning Dove Products

Love Shopify and all of their add on software options!!!! K.I.T. - K.I.T. Carts work great, very intuitive! -mdp

the-casecompany

Really great app. Easy to use. The layout is simple. Anyone would be able to use it. I like the notifications when you get s sale.

BoujieHairCollection

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

U[again]™️

This app is completely unnecessary and a waste of my time. You cant even send the recovery email yourself and editing is pointless because it keeps reverting back to the original. I hate it

JustGoodKit Australia

Unless you can set up a reminder email for the abandoned shopping cart there is no advantage to using your program over what is built into Shopify. Please request this as a matter of urgency.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45