Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Solotica Lenses Online

So far the set up has been easy, I have been running my online store for a few years now and can not wait to see the results from Kit

DAR-LAND

still trying to figure out how to use this app to my complete advantage although it has worked out pretty good so far.

Smartconxt

Ima be honest I haven’t seen this app get me the results I would like. I would really like help please

My Beauty Cartel

So far so great! I installed the app and immediately got in contact with Alan, best customer service ever. It's very easy to set up and no code to install, Thank you very much!

• My Beauty Cartel -

My Free Boost

Love the app easy to use saves alot of time and reminds me if some thing can help boost my store no complaints so far.

NosNos

awesome app where i was trying and trying to find a similar app through shopify applications but couldnt find any similarity .. thanks KIT!

Sevens Skincare

Great app. I'm using it to recover abandoned chart. It is a great help for me. Highly recommended.

Slimelily Slimes

I haven't really used the app yet, so no information on performance, but the setup support was great.

7 Simple Solutions

Seems great so far! Keep up the great work and give me more buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Little Muffins

Easy to set up for your store and keeps you updated on statistics of cart abandonment. 5 star review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32