Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Iron Doggy™

So far so good! Very simple to set up initially (super simple to configure). I will update again after our trial period. Waiting to see if it makes a difference compared to my (previously used) abandoned cart emails. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. We can use our logo and brand colors. Nice!

MLNS

I used this to help me target my advertising to gain purchases. Unfortunately, I did not receive a single purchase from this and paid a ton of money.

myalleshop

Per il momento non abbiamo ancora avuto risultati quindi non abbiamo elementi di valutazione. Spiacenti.
Cordiali saluti.
A.Pellegrini

Best Future Gadgets

Trying it out on infilled carts still on the trail period ask me when it’s done , sound like a great way to save clients

Status Co.

The Kit Karts app was simple to set up and is highly affordable. The messages sent to clients reminding them of their abandoned cart was simple and straight. Although the email doesn't use heavy graphics or colors, It was functional.

Sarah's Way

KIT is so informative and useful. I have really enjoyed all the assistance. Thank you Kit!!! Im looking forward to seeing all Kit can do!!

Coins and Connections, LLC

Already recovering carts within 7 days. Thanks so much. I would recommend using the free trial to see if this is right for you.

Global Pet Accessories

Too early to rate properly but it looks OK. I haven't had any carts, let alone abandoned ones. Hopefully, that will change soon with the promotions that we have planned

2 Old Farts

I us this App. to recover Shopping carts. Email my customs about the cart is abandoned, Email & online Marketing ads

DASHINGD

I was in search of an app which will help me to get customers who quit after adding to cart. Kit karts will help me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43