Kit Karts , 449 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to recover abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. They value its automated features, such as recovery emails and daily reports, and its seamless integration with Kit. The detailed information about abandoned carts and excellent customer service are also praised. Merchants find the app's ability to create Facebook ads and provide marketing reports beneficial. It's seen as a useful tool for new businesses and dropshipping, with some noticing an improved cart recovery rate.

October 14, 2017

vjgv j b jh g vhkj vj gj vgj vgh vh vjg h

Houston Elite Sneakers
17 days using the app
January 30, 2019

super application, vraiment pratique et efficace; je la recommande aux utilisateurs de shopify; très utile

EN CLOCK
France
17 days using the app
May 15, 2018

Hi guys,
I'm fairly a newcomer to this App
Hence, I'll be able to give you my balanced opinion in a month time, after I've gathered some experience with it.

Jackomo
Israel
8 months using the app
October 23, 2018

Great experience so far looking forward to using it more and getting to know the ins and outs of it.

Mr. Gadget Guy
16 days using the app
December 22, 2017

Great it's gives you a variety of things

We Run The Block
15 days using the app
May 11, 2018

Had a customer call me yesterday - I guess KIT sent an email out to someone that had added an item to there cart and then came back and bought it a from a different computer a few days later. He was worried that he wasn't going to receive his order after receiving the email.

I suppose It would be hard to decipher an outdated cart vs a recent purchase from the same customer but I may be deleting it I get another phone call like that.
Not because I don't believe in the app - just because I don't want to have to explain to my customers that my emails are automated and it was a mistake.

This isn't a negative review, just possibly something for them to build on or work towards.

Ryan

Revolution Fire Pits
10 months using the app
January 21, 2018

Most definitely will recommend to a friend. Easy to use

Kla Apparel
November 1, 2018

I’m just now starting to use your app and get a feel of it. I am liking it so far and feel like using you guys is probably in my best interest! Thanks

Trendy Keychains Shop
October 29, 2016

So far it looks great. I would most definitely recommend this app to a friend. It makes the follow up for abandoned carts very easy.

Sale Patch
January 15, 2017

Working as expected. Template pretty basic with no way to add graphics or a logo. As long as it brings people back to my store to complete purchases, I'm satisfied.

Mignonstreasures