Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Cub Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful app, made organising my email marketing into "flows" and set times for sending. To create a newsletter this is awesome and makes everything quick and easy. I recommend!

Living Industries

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely everything you need to operate an email automation and campaign schedule efficiently. Very easy to use, allows you to do almost anything with minimal headaches. Thanks Klaviyo, 5 stars!

Blue Milk Soda

Location Spain

A waste of time.

The app migrated my Shopify customers, but it didn't allow me to add them to any list, which eventually means that I can not use them in a campaign. After adding manually the customers to a list, I spent an hour creating a campagin and as soon as I clicked SEND they blocked my account. Thank you.

Exclusive Crazy Deals

Very easy to use, and comes with lot of features, I am excited to use Klaviyo for email marketing automation.

Bear Mattress

Super robust platform, and very helpful sales team. They setup flows for us, and it was easy to follow their lead. I'm looking forward to optimizing our email sends with this solid platform.

MagTrim Designs LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

SO MUCH BETTER THAN MAIL CHIMP! The fact that they have created templates with built in menu bars sells itself! You have to pay a developer to create templates like this for mail chimp! I am so excited to use this!

The Royalty Shop

I just downloaded the app and made a few email templates, easy to use. Im loving this app so far. download it

SigyeStore

This app is user-friendly and quite an impressive marketing tool. Email marketing is truly powerful.

Querida Infância

Location Brazil

I loved it! Perfect tool for email marketing. Good automation and easy to config. Who its starting can use it for free.

Journi

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Everything that I had to think of with previous companies are already done in Klaviyo! Certainly makes the process a lot easier!