Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Maylwear

Really amazing app for a beginners and professionals :)

The Cat Cafe Purrth

A total necessity for any business looking to grow organically. We're seeing amazing results from our weekly newsletters, a huge relief as we watch our results from Facebook and Instagram Advertising shrivel.

Your content needs to be something that excites and interests your users when you're emailing, otherwise you'll be more readily considered spam than in other social media advertising forms.

Email marketing is a great way to building your raving fan base.

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to everyone we know.

Smoke Cartel

Constant improvements and the friendliest staff and support! Love the constantly updated template library and templates for automated emails.

Niashopping

the best tools for your emails

Clothing Arts

242nd 5* review ... we have been using them for two years now and love the program.

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

I have been using Klaviyo for two years now and I am very happy about the decision. Not only is it possible to make all emails the way I want them to be, but Klaviyo has also done an excellent job with GDPR. But most importantly, we can send our emails to very specific target groups. The targeting options are super detailed, which I think is great and decisive for my decision to work with Klaviyo. The only disadvantage: Since we have two shops, we pay a relatively high price for the subscriptions.

Arivenplanet

The best ecommerce CRM on the market!

Camu Decor

It's every e-commerce dream. Easy to use, intelligent, easy to install. I would recommend it to everyone with a serious e-commerce business

Sunwarrior Deutschland

I really like this software, it's great! The return on investment is superb, once setup it practically runs on its own & our customers love it! Wish all apps would be like this. One remark, I do feel like you need a decently running webshop for Klaviyo to do its magic.

Coaqua

Loved Mailchimp but started to get frustrated with the way their lists work - became too much to manage.

We discovered Klaviyo after a month of messing around with Drip as an alternative to mailchimp.

Klaviyo is kind of the 'killer-app' as far as we're concerned with regards to email.

It combines the usability of mailchimp with the fine tuning of Drip via flows and automation.

Best all around email app in our opinion and improving all the time.