Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ProTrender

I wanted to make a Christmas E-mail with a discount code for my customers. Made it like a week ago. After submitting the campaign I was prompted with a massage saying "We will personally review campaign and get in touch with you within 24h" Now its like 5 days passed and never received anything. Deleted the app and will never use it again. Just made the e-mail in google and sent it to multiple people.

The Hammer Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love unresponsive buttons and insanely long upload times? Use Klaviyo!
Specially made buy what seems like toddlers on a tomagotchi, klaviyo has continued to fail to do the simplest of things. Looks very fancy but very unresponsive and frustrating.
This is a one star review as Klaviyo seems to not let you show one star.

Gadget Dorks

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Fit & Fly Sportswear

Time spent using app About 1 month

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

Coco McCall Shop

The most frustrating service!! Upgraded my acct, created my first email and sent it out. We announced to our instagram following and had over 200 dms from people who never received it. THEY HAVE ONE JOB- and they can't even send it out the email. I also tried sending it to myself multiple times and could never find it anywhere in my email.

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mosaic Tile Outlet

Time spent using app About 22 hours

So far so good, I really like the segmenting and it is easy to be up and running. I would recommend this app any day.

Thanks,

DRW & Co.

What more is there to say...this app is great and there's so many resources to help you get up and running. Totally recommend starting with their onboarding video and checklist.