Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CKB Mode

Great customer service. You are able to track many good data that you will need in the future when scaling your store.

SalaamPaperie

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Used the app to send newsletters. Love the templates, quite easy to use for beginners like me. Thanks!

The Parent Diary

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great App, Kaviyo is one of the best marketing automation tools I've used. I don't know why anyone would use anything else like MailChimp.

Basics Blue

Efilters.net

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support from Mitch. Very easy to use. Very timely responses to emails and super easy to schedule a phone call to get questions answered.

DiP Clothing LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am really enjoying learning how to create campaigns and this app really is helping me get more comfortable with sending emails to my customers. From the step-by-step videos to the templates this app is AWESOME !!!! THANKS AGAIN!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

The email builder and campaign flow are super easy to use! The way it segments lists is a huge bonus. I highly suggest trying it.

Élan Curve

I use this app for my marketing and it really helps me organize my customers. I have referred several business owners to this app so far!

Moore Beauty Essentials

Just what I needed. I like the setup of this application. It is easy to use and it does exactly what I needed it to do. Awesome App! Must download

Shinkah Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! I was looking for a more intensive yet easy to use email marketing system for awhile and I'm loving everything about Klaviyo. If you're on the fence, I'd definitely recommend giving them a try!