Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 19, 2019

Just installed it. Manage to link to Shopify and send our first campaign in 30 min!!! Really easy to work with!

Fältbutiken
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 15, 2019

This app has been great thus far! A little difficult to use at first but as you play around with it, it gets easier. They have a free plan that is great if you are just beginning and have less than 500 customers. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Pawtique Pet Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 13, 2019

THe design and options are really good, it's easy to use and to understand, the team works very good and answers fast

Minimalistim.e
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 12, 2019

I am happy to have found this application, because I am looking for one to send my marketing emails, I received the guide by email for the installation on the shop, very easy to use, everything is automated, it is very powerful and fast for marketing emails and I highly recommend. I give 5 stars because klaviyo do a clean job!

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 9, 2019

This is a shocking app.
Don't waste your time.

They essentially lock you in by linking user opt-outs into their own platform and not updating it on shopify so if you want to switch you have to manually make the changes in Shopify. This is just disgraceful.

I also sent out an email using their platform, changed the reply email to the business one and when i clicked send out it put my personal email in it which went to over 1000 addresses. I am absolutely dumbfounded about his terrible this platform is. Clearly developed by tech people who don't have a clue about UX or UI. Shocking.

Other features that don't work properly:

1. Dashboard analytics are always displayed wrong.
2. Live map of campaigns doesn't work.
3. Shopify integration is only one way - waste of time.

Save your money and time - look for something else.

Smooth Sales
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 9, 2019

Its a great App for E-Mail Marketing and the customer support is just amazing. I've got an answer to my Problem in under 1 minute.

Xin-Roller
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 3, 2019

The quality of their customer support is excellent and i would recommend this app to other merchants because of this. Reliable support can be crucial when trying to integrate any app to Shopify. Many thanks

www.siriustechnologies.ca

Sirius Technologies
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
December 25, 2018

I wanted to make a Christmas E-mail with a discount code for my customers. Made it like a week ago. After submitting the campaign I was prompted with a massage saying "We will personally review campaign and get in touch with you within 24h" Now its like 5 days passed and never received anything. Deleted the app and will never use it again. Just made the e-mail in google and sent it to multiple people.

ProTrender
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited December 23, 2018

Love unresponsive buttons and insanely long upload times? Use Klaviyo!
Specially made buy what seems like toddlers on a tomagotchi, klaviyo has continued to fail to do the simplest of things. Looks very fancy but very unresponsive and frustrating.
This is a one star review as Klaviyo seems to not let you show one star.

The Hammer Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 23, 2018

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Gadget Dorks