Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Klaviyo
Edited September 19, 2020

very smooth user interface. best email marketing app with so much customisation and options.Defiantly recommended

Indianleathercraft
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 18, 2020

Very user friendly. I love it so far! Everything is very straight forward and customizable. It's been a great way for me to get started with my e-mail list.

Axlo And Kadi Apparel
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 17, 2020

So far so good. I feel like there's so much I can do with klaviyo and still exploring it all, but it's pretty intuitive and just have to get creative!

Senors
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 17, 2020

Intuitive to use and plenty of help on offer.

I didn't have much experience with an email app but this has lived up to its expectations so far.

Monday Supply
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 15, 2020

This is a terrible app and company. I sent out emails as I just was reopening my store after being on hold because of the pandemic and they disabled my account and didn't give any clear specific reason as to how I violated their terms of service. mentioned ISP and spam when my company sells athleisure wear. Terrible. This just caused another disruption to my brand in trying to regain sells. No sympathy, no quality service as you can only speak via email. It's bad enough their app was difficult to use and once it took quite some time to figure it out now this.

Seeing Thngs