Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BK Boutique Pets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I found this app far easier to use than other email marketing apps! It makes sending emails alot quicker! thank you Klaviyo!

Water Filters To Go

Time spent using app About 1 year

This helps me get messages out to my customer rather easily. I like the tracking feature a lot and it integrates with Google which is helpful.

Laos

This is honestly the best email marketing app I've looked at. It made the whole process really easy, and the time it took to review my email campaign was not long at all, within an hour instead of a day! I highly recommend!

BodyVista

Brilliant email marketing platform, would definitely say it is the best I have used, so easy to navigate and really great features.

HighZer0 Electronics

By far my favorite marketing app. The free plan offers a lot for new businesses and the pricing is very fair and scales with size. https://highzer0electronics.com/

WonderCo

Location New Zealand

This is a easy to use email app that makes emails look great. Found it hard to add my contact list already signed up via the password notify page to a list though. Had to manually add everyone which was a pain

Boujeecat

This piece of crap gave all 2k people who came to my site an error in the sign up. as I was busy cant notice it, a complicated mess thats set me back months! Piece of crap not worth the free trial, it costs you money either way.

ZombieApocalypZ

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me with my email marketing and it has been helping a lot. Easy to setup ready to go automation.

LiberTea Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

Just started using Klaviyo and so far it's been a smooth experience. Klaviyo provides guides to explain the process of sending emails but, for the inpatient, it is relatively easy to figure out. Looking forward to learning more!

Mozils

Setting up a Klaviyo campaign is so easy. It makes it quick. Love the intuitiveness with the segments. The templates are so attractive.