Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Dig The Falls

Awesome app! Very useful and allows for a growing brand to actually GROW without putting a choke hold on the user options right away!!! Pay structure is legit!

Gourmet Lifestyle

Superb application. Like everything, there is quite a bit of a learning curve. They could do with an introductory video that explains SIMPLE things that ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

FAQ on common errors or questions would be greatly appreciated. They launch into complicated stuff far too early without covering the bare essentials.

I think novices would have some difficulties, but this is a superb application with great benefits.

Jasminewang

worst live support ever. I normally don't normally write reviews, but Klaviyo's customer support is so poor and it's just so not acceptable. We called, emailed many times to request help on integrating our online email form with Klaviyo. Patrick responded and said that "was going to hash that out on monday". Almost a month later, when we still could not use the email sign up contact form, we asked again, he totally forgot. We had to pull out all the past emails to proof that we did request and he did promise to help to solve the problem so that we could use start to use the email. If you have to argue with your customer support to get support; this is really hard, especially when your support totally denied it and we had to pull out our communication emails to proof that the issue is still there and we are still waiting.

Senvie

Way too expensive!!! They want to charge over $400 a month for some packages. That's highway robbery in my book. I'm gonna switch back to GetResponse which cost $120 a month with better service and features.

Style N Craft

Just started with this yesterday. Seems to be a nice app. Takes a little getting used to at setup. Sent out my first email campaign for this holiday season. Let's see what happens.
As I seem to have just over 400 people who I can send emails too, I have sent to about 240 as on the free version I am allowed only 250 emails, I think. Sending to over 250 is chargeable.
Definitely worth a try. Will decide how to proceed after I see the results.

Amara Beauty

It works incredible an much more simpler than other platforms

Balance Of Power Pac

I spent half a day getting everything dialed up to send emails then called their support because I was having trouble getting the email addresses into their system. They told me I could not send the emails that I wanted to send because I was importing them and there were some that didn't come from my shopify store (that came from our website's email sign-up form). Then I asked them if I could just send the shopify customer email addresses and they told me "no.".

This company is a complete and utter waste of time.

Zenevate

Tight email automation, great interface. I'm ditching mail chimp next month

Natural Heroes Nl

Great product, only they seemed to have stopped developing. Product hasn't had any new features lately, customer service is slow, but mainly the price is bothering me. Every extra 500 people in your account costs $25 a month extra... I first need to recoup my Klaviyo costs and then hope I can make some profit of the emails. I would have expected the costs to decrease relatively when getting more subscribers, but it's just linear.

Great potential, weak execution.

Mermaid Pillow Co

I run several stores on Shopify and I use Klaviyo for all of them.

Klaviyo makes it easy to setup "flows" and I love how easy it is to segment customers and visitors.

But Klaviyo's support response time is awful. While their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful, it takes 24-72 hours before I can get a reply to my emails. And there is no phone or chat support.

This really becomes a problem when you have a campaign needs to run the same day but something is not working correctly.

For instance, I'm using a "product data feed" in one of my campaigns which pulls through products from my store. I have it set so 3 products pull through in the email; however, only 2 products are pulling through. I started a support ticket with Klaviyo over a week ago. With 24-48 hours in between emails, it takes forever to get something resolved. In this case, they simply quit responding last Thursday.

I'm switching back to MailChimp due to the support issues. It's too bad really, because Klaviyo is so much better on so many levels.