4.1

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, advanced segmentation, automated flows, and visual email builder. Many praise its responsive customer support and credit it for boosting sales. The app's analytics tools are valued for aiding business decisions and audience targeting. Its SMS feature and educational resources are also well-regarded. Despite the cost, merchants find it cost-effective, stating the benefits and features justify the expense.

June 20, 2022

Good for what it is. Would recommend to anyone looking for an email marketing tool to pair with Shopify.

70x7
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2020

la mejor app de marketin por email! muy contento! la verdad es que cumple todos los requisitos, funciona a a la perfección!

AuricularesPodsTM
Spain
June 9, 2019

Good app - I like the features, it's helped me with my customers, made sure taht they're coming back and i can always reach them. Very nice

bark alot
Edited July 17, 2019

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

Tana Elegant
Germany
October 4, 2018

I honestly didn't expect it to be this good. It's purpose built for ecommerce. I've used so many platforms for email marketing over my almost 10 years experience in ecommerce and not even Active Campaign can compare with the ecommerce tools in Klaviyo. They are so powerful and yet so easy to use. Definitely going to be using this for many months and possibly years to come.

Megn
February 7, 2018

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!

Zell69
February 20, 2019

An absolute disaster of an app. I’ve had more issues with Klaviyo in the past 48 hours than I’ve had in 5 years with Mailchimp. The setup process gets stuck in a loop, the scheduled campaigns don’t send, the integrations don’t synch data properly.

I had to email support 5 times in 2 days and not once were they helpful or even friendly. Their support seems to consists of a single person who can’t be bothered to offer any kind of assistance.
When I finally managed to get my campaign delivered, it showed a big square blank instead of images. Klaviyo’s response? "It’s an Android issue, nothing we can do." Well guess what, I’m on an iPhone.

Also, take into account that your card will be charged before you even send your first email, and rates are way overpriced for such a poor experience.

Kurafuchi
France
May 27, 2019

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

Nettoyage
October 29, 2020

An sich richtig geniale App, aber sie ist dauerhaft am ruckeln und lädt ewig nicht, oder man sieht einen weißen Bildschirm... Damit kann man nichts anfangen. Bitte beheben, dann 5 Sterne!

webpet.de
Germany
June 29, 2017

I love this app! It is very easy to use. I know running a good email campaign is important to any business but I had no idea where to start or how to run one. Klaviyo made it so easy to set up all of my email sequences and to run my first campaign. They make it affordable too. I started with the free plan and hope to move up as I build my lists and email marketing.

Big Tender Hearts