4.1

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, advanced segmentation, automated flows, and visual email builder. Many praise its responsive customer support and credit it for boosting sales. The app's analytics tools are valued for aiding business decisions and audience targeting. Its SMS feature and educational resources are also well-regarded. Despite the cost, merchants find it cost-effective, stating the benefits and features justify the expense.

January 23, 2022

This is my first time using Klaviyo and it provides so much value for free. I was able to A and B test my emails and schedule. It's perfect for importing my Shopify list.

Our Heartshakers
About 3 hours using the app
March 1, 2018

Each email sent out to people has something like 'from klaviyo' written at the bottom. This makes it look tacky and unprofessional. I would definitely change my review if this was't there.

Vogue Effects
New Zealand
1 day using the app
Edited May 2, 2019

Very happy with Klaviyo since moving over from Mailchimp. The migration was easy, creating flows and my first campaign done within two days. Really like it so far! Recommend

Tushon
November 6, 2020

This is a great platform, but not if you have Amazon and Ebay integrated with your Shopify account. We can't market to those customers so there should be a way to adjust sync setting to not import them into Klaviyo, but there isn't and when you get over 100 Ebay and Amazon orders a week, those useless profiles either take too much time to suppress or cost you a lot of money as Klaviyo charges you based on how many profiles get imported into your account.

Nyteez
3 days using the app
September 10, 2020

Great app. Quick and easy to use! Straight forward drag and drop templates. Could use some better auto-save functionality in case you get distracted, though.

Rick Hoberg Photography
About 2 hours using the app
Edited December 2, 2019

Today, this app was installed and I hope will be familiar with functionalities in couple of days, as of now I find this app easy to integrate and first campaign was super easy to compose. I liked the app and recommend it.

Opencho
India
January 5, 2023

Pop ups are still visible after uninstalling. There is nothing on the website that could help solve this problem, I do not recommend it

Titan Jigsaw
Poland
1 day using the app
June 17, 2021

Excelente, desde que he incorporado Klaviyo no puedo vivir sin él. Me facilita la vida, sus automatizaciones son lo más

shop.femmeup.es
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
July 15, 2020

i love this app but damn there customer service sucks so bad... tried contacting customer service because i forgot my password, but never got back to me. i tried reseting my password where you log in and never even work its like it was broken i couldnt even make a new account i dont know what happen but i was satisfied with that for sure

Shredded Dimension
October 6, 2021

Worst experience with this app. Not working and completely useless support. Im definitely not using it again !!

diamond painting factory
China
About 23 hours using the app
Klaviyo replied October 6, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Would love to help get to the bottom of it. Our team is having trouble matching your account to a Klaviyo account so we can help... mind shooting an email over to feedback@klaviyo.com so we can support you? Thanks in advance!