4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, robust features like targeted emails, and centralized customer data. They praise the responsive customer support and user-friendly email builder. The app's automated processes are noted for boosting sales, and its analytics tools provide valuable campaign insights. Merchants also value the SMS feature and educational resources. Despite being a premium service, it's seen as good value for money with a commitment to improvement and innovation.

August 3, 2021

Top quality ................................................................................................

LW Designs LLC
About 6 hours using the app
March 23, 2020

If you are using this on multiple stores, or doing any sort of switch, reinstallation, it is an absolute nightmare.
They have the most counterintuitive design and setup.
I don't trust letting them handle thousands of my email list, so would rather pay higher for a better email marketing app

Home Refinery
August 9, 2019

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

JiveTurtle
May 24, 2020

Can I give it 6 stars?
Wow... I've been looking and spending money on other software, but this is just Amazing... The people at Klavio really understand what it means to be a Shopify store owner.

Chakras Incense
About 5 hours using the app
September 8, 2021

edited the content for an afternoon, but the app can’t be used as a result, please tell me why? Is this software downloaded to let him acquire our customers?

Doublee_CaDA
China
September 16, 2019

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!

Comstock Heritage, Inc.
July 10, 2020

App muy satisfactoria, se entiende perfectamente para poder elaborar un correo las plantillas se adaptan

Boutiquemirel
Mexico
October 5, 2020

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Tulsie
Edited March 30, 2022

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

Mondo Cattolico
Italy
Klaviyo replied March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

July 16, 2018

I have been using this for about a week. The templates are easy to adjust to my needs and give me a lot of options to change them. The process for setup was fairly easy and good instructions have been provided. The app is user friendly and mostly drag and drop. Like any new software, there is a slight learning curve, but really not too bad. They do verify and check the first email campaign you send out (didn't know that until I tried to send it), but they reviewed quickly and was able to send within 12 hours ( I sent it on a Sunday and received word Monday morning). Apparently they only do this once so no big deal.

I have tried a few other apps and had one problem or another with them. This one has been very good so far and I will continue to use.

Fmybliss