Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

VMexperiencehome

This is a great platform to target your existing & new customer with scheduled timeline or creating flow email and much more.

Grace Chou Jewellery

Great for email marketing campaigns. User face is a lot nicer and easier than mailchimp and the support team are truly amazing and super responsive to all my technical questions! Highly recommend

AT Urban Wear

EXCELLENT app! If you need a email marketing this is the key! And a very nice and friendly support!

HorseworldEU

Very good app, easy to understand and to work with. I hope it will bring me more revenue in the future.
www.satinerose.com

The Digital Fan

I'm using Klaviyo for all my email marketing needs. I'm just getting started, but it's easy to use and is a great addition to my shopify apps

Heavenly Shores

Klaviyo is an amazing automated app to grow a business with. I like the Free plan and the You Tube channel (Klaviyo Academy) with all the instructional videos on how to properly use the app.

Revel and Bask

I just created my company's first email with Klaviyo, and am happy with the way it came out. Looking forward to creating more.

I had created a newsletter signup bar on top of my site with Klaviyo a couple weeks ago, but just noticed it has mysteriously disappeared, although I hadn't taken any additional actions on it.

E-Global Shop

Klaviyo is an awesome app that every online business SHOULD have. I t is a great automation tool to grow your business through marketing.
I love it.
Thank you Klaviyo for being there.

Wear Your Mantra Designs

I have only recently started to use the Klaviyo app but I am impressed how they give small businesses the opportunity to grow by starting on a free plan.

ALIDAFASHION

Pretty intuitive to understand & put to good use! It has a direct integration with Shopify and many other apps!