Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Dynamiccontentreviewservice

Klaviyo is wonderfully feature rich, and one of the best ways we've found to contact customers and create campaigns that actually get results.

For a service like ours, it's important to be able to explain what we do and the benefits of reviews, product descriptions, and even blogs. Klaviyo lets us do that in a dynamic and attractive way. Thanks! https://dynamiccrs.com

Scopesonline

Pretty amazing ecommerce email marketing platform. I honestly have a ton of stuff to learn though to improve how well I am using klaviyo!

Freedomravewear

This has been a fun learning process. I am glad that the editor allows for easy customization. The list import/duplicate check process has been top notch as well.

Smilingpawspets

Klaviyo provides one of the best email solutions for ecommerce businesses. Their template for Shopify is exactly what you need to assist with your stores branding and development. Thanks for this amazing App!

The Zero To Hero Club

Klaviyo is the best thing since shopify itself to happen to us. Massive game changer for fantastic auto response emails. Great templates. very professional and easy to use. Easy to integrate into your shopify code as well

Cornerstone Tees

Great app that delivers what is expected

Grail Productions

I love it so far. A big step up from Constant Contact and other systems that mainly do newsletters.

Cmff

Klaviyo has much better features compared to other email marketing apps we've tried, their automated flows feature is very easy to use.

Bokksu

I love the automated flows that Klaviyo provides as well as the Shopify email templates. I also love how integrated the Shopify data is from my online store (www.bokksu.com) with this app so can easily track the performance of Klaviyo newsletter campaigns!

Fiheroe

Klaviyo is what's up. Provides you with sensitive data on your customers, especially data about who the sales referrer is! Top stars for Klaviyo.