Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Ticklekitty Com

Finally, a real email marketing tool. This is so well integrated with Shopify you can make such powerful decisions about what to send, to who and when - all based on a wealth of customer data sourced from Shopify. Once you start using Klaviyo, the data collection begins for real and you can marry user behavior in email with the shopify data.

Hands down, the best email marketing tool in shopify.

Irestore 4

Klaviyo is the best email autoresponder software out there. This is an amazing software and great customer support team. Highly recommend!

Think Crucial

We've made some good decisions with our business. This was the best.
Plus, we assume their support people are incredibly attractive.

Tiny Tot Trends

This is the best app I have used in my store hands down. in 2 weeks i have seen big increase in my email marketing conversions and my recovered carts. The Klaviyo staff has been very helpful, emailing me several times and even calling to check in.

Jbirdbath

The app itself is wonderful - it is really a great product. I did have some hiccups to start with, outlined briefly below, that caused me to originally leave 1 star. I have since upgraded to 4 stars.

Be warned: If you are importing a list for your first time, setup your first campaign with plenty of time as they will lock your account until a person reviews it within 1 or 2 business days. Not knowing this caused me to loose existing customers on my store launch.

Gents Bags

The best mailing app i've used

Techsmartwear

Incredibly impressed with Klaviyo. A must app for any online store.

Sunergetic

Amazing. Easy to use and allows you to setup multiple flows. Basically the whole app is already setup and you just have to plug in your content. Best email automation sequence out there.

Coba Wallet

At first the app is a little overwhelming with information. Once you sit down and read through everything you will understand how everything works. So far it is helping with our store.

Gingerproblems

I think I use Klaviyo for about 10% of what it can be used for and even at that level of usage, this is a must have. Very powerful and the automation is awesome.