Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

GVIEWIN

The Fishermans Factory

very easy transition from mailchimp! id recommend this app over others i have tried! should of started here first and saved my self time

Jon's Collectibles

I created a campaign, prepared to send, and then BOOM it tells me that I need to clean my e-mail list because of suspicious e-mails so I couldn't send my campaign. I mean c'mon, why am I responsible to clean my own e-mail list? Why can't you just pinpoint which e-mail was in fact a suspicious e-mail? How am I even to know which subscriber on my Mailing list is in fact a suspcious e-mail? That's why they opt-in to subscribe cause they're interested to get product updates and any newsletters. GOD Damn it!!! Whether suspicious e-mail or not let me send my e-mail subscribers, that's the purpose of your service, so i could send them e-mails because of them opting in!!!

umammamia

very good this app. I used these for my store and i think the analysis doing really well comparing to other email marketing tool

Super Deals Shops

I Used Klaviyo because me not competitive for create email campaign, is very easy..... i love Klaviyo

RUNWAYIN

Great app. It is really easy to customize templates in this app. Plus they have a good variety of existing templates. Waiting to try more features.

Muah Boutique LLC

OMG!! Great app and love the templates so easy to use. I recommend this app to generate your emails.

Ning Bags

This app is very easy to use and perfect! Great design and save so much time! I like it! Thank you so much!

bossgirlfix

Loving this app so far. Great for making your emails look more professional and put together. Is also way more time efficient than sending separate emails.

Excenti

The app is good, i like it but i really have a hard time importing my previews contact. but it's really useful