Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

HighZer0 Electronics

By far my favorite marketing app. The free plan offers a lot for new businesses and the pricing is very fair and scales with size. https://highzer0electronics.com/

WonderCo

This is a easy to use email app that makes emails look great. Found it hard to add my contact list already signed up via the password notify page to a list though. Had to manually add everyone which was a pain

Boujeecat

This piece of crap gave all 2k people who came to my site an error in the sign up. as I was busy cant notice it, a complicated mess thats set me back months! Piece of crap not worth the free trial, it costs you money either way.

ZombieApocalypZ

I used this app to help me with my email marketing and it has been helping a lot. Easy to setup ready to go automation.

LiberTea Co.

Just started using Klaviyo and so far it's been a smooth experience. Klaviyo provides guides to explain the process of sending emails but, for the inpatient, it is relatively easy to figure out. Looking forward to learning more!

Mozils

Setting up a Klaviyo campaign is so easy. It makes it quick. Love the intuitiveness with the segments. The templates are so attractive.

Sweet Deal Spot

I really love the easy format of Klaviyo. It makes it quick and easy to set up a campaign or flow with a checklist to make sure every important detail is included.
Love the intuitiveness with the segments, so easy to set up also.
The email templates are great, really sparks new ideas to add to my style.
I can't think of anything that would need improvement. Great App, Very Powerful!

Rob Ryan

Wonderfully easy, intuitive and effective. The other ESPs like the chimp should be like this. Good work, Klaviyo.

iSlay Collection LLC

I Used this app to send my first email marketing campaign and it was super easy using this platform!! Thank you to the awesome phone rep from shopify who suggested to download it!

Best-CBD-online.com

I just sent my first campaign. Really easy and compared to similar apps really nice interface and newsletter builder. thumbs up! :)