Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Sunglasses Boutique

Easily the best email marketing platform for ecommerce. I have tried most of them including the ones that are signifcantly more expensive and Klaviyo is better. Segmentation, abandoned cart emails and the recent capability to visually add flows is amazing. Looking forward to what else they can think of!

3rfashionz

I have been using this app for a few days now and it's been a breeze I have just created my 1st email and it was so easy am really comfortable using this app it helps alot as I am just a starter. It is showing me the way.

Spazzuk.com

I tried several email marketing apps but this is by far the best. It has everything you need to create a great email marketing strategy.
It has integrations, template, stats and so on...

Nursewallart

This app is awesome and user friendly. I highly recommend it. I have been using it for past few months with no issues or concerns.

Brave & Bearded

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 1 years now on our website and are very happy with all the features included. Pretty easy to use, and great documentation and video. ROI through the roof!

Ovcio

Advantage: easily integrate with Shopify.
Disadvantages:
1. This app is way more expensive than other marketing automation apps.
2. The app will send the "Subscription confirmation" email instead of the emails you configured to send. If you wanna disable the "Confirmation" option, you have to upgrade. And there is no information about this which wasted tons of my time to investigate my email marketing problem.

Really Awesome Stuff

Klaviyo is arguably the most advanced email marketing tool for shopify owners. However, it is not perfect. Actually, far from it. It is incredibly buggy and "lazy". For example, when you update an email in a flow (automation), you cannot back-propagate previous customers if you have used dynamic discount code in the flow. Solution? The tech support told me to "remove the code, back-propagate and the re-insert the code". So this expensive software cannot automate such a tedious, non-high-intelligence-required but error-prone-if-done-by-human action?! This is the most incredibly lazy piece of software! And this is only one out of many examples. But until competitors catch up in functionality, I'm stuck with it. *hint hint, competitors, hurry up!

Valinia

Super application, je recommande vivement. Les emails sont personnalisables à l'infini, leurs "délivrabilité" excellente.

Dream A Pillow

I tried to upgrade my account to allow a list of over 2000 subscribers. They charged me $125 and did not upgrade my account at all!

Temples and Markets

Finally an email marketing platform that is intuitive, easy to use and helps to make my emails look professionally designed. Brings over your Shopify products and images so you don't have to even check product links before sending. This is going to save me hours. I used to dread sending emails through Mailchimp as it wasted hours. Now I'm looking forward to it! If you're still using Mailchimp don't! Klaviyo leaves Mailchimp looking a decade out of date.