4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer support, and ability to handle multiple languages. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps, adaptability, and customizable language switcher. The app's SEO-friendly features and ability to translate images and specific content for certain languages are also appreciated. Its consistent performance underscores its reliability.

September 2, 2020

Simply AMAZING. Do not hesitate to contact Langify's support team, they are the best! We are very satisfied with this purchase!

Teaology Skincare
Italy
2 months using the app
November 7, 2015

A very good application in itself and what everybody else is saying I shall repeat: the support is awesome!

Milano Super Moda
Finland
September 15, 2017

Great app with an awesome support center!!! Super easy to use and quick responses when you have no clue about what to do!

Lafenestra
September 23, 2019

It's not just a great App. It has a great, great, GREAT team behind. They have helped me from the start, even during my free trial period.

It's Logic
May 19, 2016

A must-have app. The configuration is really easy and you can get great results for your international marketing. Also, you can work your international SEO which is the key of expansion. But the secret of this success is Johannes, best app support whit no doubts. Totally worth it.

Flamingos Life
February 11, 2021

The app is really easy to install and use, works as expected. Great customer service! I would recommend it

lityourdreams
Mexico
September 23, 2019

Even though I'm still in the trail period, the support are responding to all of my questions. They're really so cooperative. They respond really quickly.
Right now, I'm 100% sure that I'll go with "Langify" since I'm so comfortable with the amount of assistance I'm receiving.

I would encourage everyone to go with "Langify" as they're THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Keep going on guys,
Wish you all the best.

Balo Shops
Türkiye
Edited February 5, 2015

Excellent Product, and most important Excellent Support.

This is a must app for every successful business.

The capabilities of this app are truly amazing and it offers deep customisation.

100% suggested and most importantly 100% secure.

This app will NOT mess up your settings or theme and is backed up, by
a very serious and responsible developer who offers outstanding help and support.

Thank you for your Excellent help and assistance you have provided and continue to offer us.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR
Greece
November 5, 2020

very rapid service, but app a little difficult to understand
nice price for business

BiMoo
About 4 years using the app
Edited June 8, 2020

ı used this app to translate the texts on my website into Turkish. I really like how organized the dashboard and general use is. It could've been better if there wasn't any code related instructions. It's helpful and convenient to use. nice!

nom-studios