langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Asianmama1

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Langify is a super easy to use app and it fully exceeds my expectations.

Extremely powerful app: It has all translation features: product, vendors, pages, hero images,etc. translations, as well as different styles of language switchers, custom translations in case some are not being translated, translation backup, etc. and so far I have used all these features. None of them is useless!

UI is really user friendly: As a robust translation app, langify has tons of features but Johannes is not only a dev. but also a really good organizer --- all features are easy to find and It just took me very short time to get along with the UI.

SEO friendly: Not many people know that without sub domain, SEO wont work. I have checked around all other langify's customers' shop and only a few are having sub domain to enable translated content SEO. With Johannes' help, I quickly set up my sub domain and enabled the SEO with sub domain and now I feel really happy that google can capture my content not only for English!!

Auto-detect language: This is another nice feature from this app. I realize that some people may leave right away if they are not seeing their preferred language. This totally avoid the issue even though it does not work quite well for mobile devices.

Amazing support: I have to admit this is langify's 2nd signature dish. Johannes is a very professional, patient and responsive person unlike those so called shopify gurus. He is always taking time to read my concerns and problems. This is making himself and langify successful and creates huge different from those shopify gurus who never bother to read and just kick the ball back to app dev. I always receive correct and quick answers/solutions within 1 day, no matter it is just a general questions or coding relevant issues. Johannes is also willing to resolve any incompatibility between langify and any other apps.

Pricing: My team had thought of buying langify as our 1st paid app and done a lot of research of its features and reviews to see if it can satisfy our translation needs. Now we are all happy with langify and think its price is reasonable and it is totally worth the money.

Cons:
Not much, but still want to point out just for improvement purpose:

Langify is kind of slow most of time, this may be because langify's server is located far away from Canada. But this never becomes a big deal to my work.

Langify does have a support page/forum where all app user can communicate, but it does not seem to mention anywhere else within the app page. Here it is:

Lastly, thank you Johannes for providing such nice app, hope this review can help people to know more about langify, and I wish Johannes has every success in his career/real life.

Housebound

Due to Shopify's lack of multi-lingual support, site translation becomes a headache. We looked at many options, but determined that Langify is the most professional of them all. This app turns the complicated task of translating all aspects of our store into a reality. It covers not only the products and pages, but all the shopify features and internal functions. Plus, the support from the developer is the best of all the apps I've used. He really goes the extra mile to make things happen and work properly.

Lemichebarcelona

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Wonderful app, very easy to install and use, most importantly it creates a seamless multilingual store! And it comes with amazing support from Johannes - with extremely fast replies and very skillful help!

Areaforte

Location Italy

Great app and great and fast support from Johannes.

Honeysu

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

An essential app to our multilingual store. Easy to install and to publish translations. Johannes has supported us all the way, can't count how many times I've emailed him way past business hours just to receive a full answer in a couple minutes. He cares about offering a great app and great service and we thank him for that!

Baroni Firenze

Location Italy

Langify does all that it needs to do. I have my store in two different languages and I could avoid making the second one from scratch. Johannes is amazing. He always answers super quickly and is very knowledgeable. His help is invaluable and this makes Langify an even greater tool to use.

Bao Bella Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 years

We made a really large, demanding store which needed multi-lingual features throughout and this app handled it beautifully. We needed support on a few occasions and it was always extremely rapid, friendly and effective. Thank you!

Hummus Soy Sauce

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Johannes is great with support! fantastic app, I will definitely recommend it. Its all you need to translate your store. Easy to use, fast. thumbs up!!

Andiamo Yacht Charter

Location United Arab Emirates

We had used different solutions before we came up to Langify, And the results were totally beyond our expectations, here are some:

1- We were able to have three translations without any extra charges like the other solutions.
2- The subscription fee is very competitive.
3- Support is fantastic we got our problems solved from Johannes in less than 5 minutes.
4- The translation itself is built on top of the Shopify architecture, and this is the most added value we like.

We would definitely recommend any international Shopify store to subscribe to Langify from today.

Thanks to all Langify's team, you saved our business.

Watchbands Danmark

Location Denmark

Helps with international sales.