langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Liumyshop

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Its my second day with this plugin and so far so good! Support is amazing. I get instant feedback and suggestions what to do.

highly recomended!
www.liumy.net

Segwaycruise

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, works completely as promised and even more to come, Johannes was a great help for me, fast and polite respond ! :-)

Bristol Leather

Thoroughly impressed overall. Langify caught 99% of our translations (including unique and custom areas added to our templates). Only a couple small elements gave us some trouble, but Johannes examined our code and provided immediate support to make it happen.

Ergonofis Desks

Best app, easy to use and support is great.

Takk Home

Location Iceland
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Langify is a great app, easy to use and works very well. Johannes is also very helpful and quick to response. We highly recommend Langify
TAKK Home

Une Part De Bonheur

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 4 years

I highly recommend Langify ! Easy to use, you also get an outstanding customer support. The app does everything I wanted to do and works perfectly.

Owlkids Dev Chinese

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

An essential app for managing a multilingual shop. Both comprehensive and lightweight, and also very easy to use. Best of all is the exceptional support provided by Johannes. He kindly helped us create custom fields for another app. This is something rare these days!

El Gusto

Location Switzerland

Amazing app! I was able to very quickly translate my whole site into multiple languages and make it market ready for Europe.
Johannes from support is amazingly helpful. He has provided me with guidance and support around the clock and even on weekends. Highly recommended if you need to have a multilingual shop!

Www Greenbeautybites Com

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing App. Quite easy to use once you get the hang of it and go step by step. Then it's easy peasy to use, to update and to manage.
And Johannes is a dear. Very helpful and always answering supra quickly even if not urgent.
Highly recommend it, it's working perfectly.

Cases Cool

Maybe the best customer support I ever had. Johannes was very helpful and solved my problem right away.
Thanks a lot!