4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer support, and ability to handle multiple languages. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps, adaptability, and customizable language switcher. The app's SEO-friendly features and ability to translate images and specific content for certain languages are also appreciated. Its consistent performance underscores its reliability.

Edited February 16, 2018

Shopify and Langify were totally new to me. Our webshop assistant guided me through the Shopify settings, he installed almosted the biggest part of our webshop, but after a while I had to find my own way and he said: you can always get support from Shopify themself !
I was affraid to do so, but I have never had any better assistance than this !
After asking my question, I had a reply immediately, they helped me with several more questions I asked ... it was just GREAT to work with them !
a super super service from the support team !!

Livfurniture
Belgium
About 2 months using the app
December 25, 2019

This is an awesome app. Really helped me to translate my store into Croatian. But the best thing is the support team - they helped me a lot, and they reply almost instantly. We fixed around 10 small problems within 1 day. I could not recommend more.

Lukas Horvat,
www.giftingjunction.com

Gifting Junction
Croatia
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 16, 2019

I'm not always super satisfied with the app in itself but I have to say that the customer service is unique and very fast so overall I'm satisfied

uchuchu
Luxembourg
About 3 years using the app
March 13, 2016

I will keep this app. Use this app for translating my shopify shop into German language and it works. Doing translations is a bit work but it is worth doing it. Even the support for the translations inside the cart was great. Also on sunday a solution was provided - Awesome!

Capebikes
South Africa
November 12, 2020

Very useful, Amazing Customer Service! I just installed and it´s quite good. Not so difficult to understand.

Naturabeauty.shop
March 1, 2020

I am using this app to translate my store into various European languages. Langify makes the process of importing and exporting translations really straightforward. I have needed help in getting the app set up and Langify support has been really fantastic in answering my questions. Highly recommended.

Bshirt
Estonia
August 9, 2019

Quick answer for support (thanks Sabrina), great app for custom translation, absolutely 5 stars for this app ! :)

Canada Billard
June 16, 2020

The app is very usefull ad the assistance is fantastic! They helped me many times. The only negative aspect for me is the payment of more words for the translation of products descriptions.

BicieMonopattini
Italy
July 12, 2021

The app was working perfectly but has some serious issues lately. Trying to enter the app, it loads for a minute and then crashes. If I manage to load the app then it just continues to load every page for ages. I am hoping this will be fixed soon.

Mura Pehnec
Croatia
Over 3 years using the app
November 4, 2021

Slowest App I have ever seen on the app store. Sometimes takes 10-15 min for the page to load. Can definitely not recommend this app.

William Walker
Germany
About 3 years using the app
langify GmbH & Co. KG replied November 13, 2021

Hey - probably too late but we've switched servers to improve loading times a lot! Please reach out to us if you want to give it another chance!