langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vandel

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I would recommend it to another friend. Support was great and the UI is very intuitive. Happy to pay for such a good product.

Action359 2

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

In a very short time I was able to learn how to use this app to get total control of shop translations and enable SEO in multiple languages, the documentation for the app is very straightforward and if for some reason I got stuck with something, Johannes was always able to provide a solution in a very short amount of time.

Neurospa

Time spent using app Over 5 years

**WARNING**
Before publishing translation:
Duplicate your theme and test with the copy to avoid datas loss.
This app just deleted all our files and replaced the whole site with a blank page.
The support department answered in less than 24 hours and helped recover the template.. Make sure you duplicate your theme!
**WARNING**

Anna Virgili 2

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 5 years

This app is very useful.
The support helped me very quickly.
Great.

Yonger

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, very useful.
I can have both French and English on my store in just a click.
Backend is very easy, even for non developer. And support is really efficient, available... and nice. I hardly recommend it !

S H Online Shop

Location Taiwan

This app is so wonderful if your customers speak different language.
Also, the operator, Johannes, is so friendly and efficient to help me fix up different kind of problems :)) Highly recommend!!!

Yourgamblers

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'd give 6 Stars if that would be possible! This dude is the best! He fixes every dumb mistake we make on our page within 3 minutes and it's not even a weekday!!! Ridiculously good! Thanks Johannes.

Worth every buck!

Lemon Mamas

Location France

Totally Awesome!

Have a shop? Need to translate? Look no more, Langify is the only app you'll need.
The app is perfect, its functions are easy and and the support is just amazing!

I sent an email for support at 2am and got an answer at 8h30, right in time to open the store, what more could you ask for? We use it in 4 languages for the moment and it is just so fluid and easy to translate the whole shop and the interface is fab!

Munichshopping

Location Germany

Great app! But only if I could change the language widget... Something like with flags.

Ecco Moda

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 years

Finally am able to run full Arabic supported shopify website thanks to langify and Johannes. A must have!