langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Burner Motion Shop

Location Switzerland

The app is really cool and easy to handle. And the greatest thing is - customer service is absolutely amazing. Even at weekends they answer within minutes and resolve all your issues... outstanding!

Onewaystore

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 years

A+ customer service - replied within 10 mins to our request and delivered support on the highest level.

Highly recommended to all who would like to provide site in multiple languages.

Nutrabubs Infant Formula

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highly recommended to all online shops looking for easy translations. Especially from English to Chinese, vice versa.

If you're having trouble with customising the code to suite your site, simply message and/or email they're support team and they'll respond back within the day. Super fast response.

These guys are amazing!

Greenshorepipes

Location Germany

Awesome App! Highly recommend.

Zigzagzurich

Location Switzerland

Worth every penny.. Johannes is such a helpful guy as well, never seen support like this. above and beyond. Works perfectly, only shame is some of the shopify features get blocked on checkout but thats not Langify's fault

Mdtv

Location Myanmar (Burma)

5 stars right of the bat for excellent responsive support. we have just started the translation process of launching an English/Myanmar shopfront am sure we will be back for more help but am confident we got the right app

Zonen 09

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 6 years

I just installed Langify and translated all of my English content into Dutch. It took a lot of work because it is a very thorough app. I am really happy with the result and with the swift service Johannes provided when I needed help.

Unity In Glass Europe

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The App is a phenomenal tool for anyone who wants to use several languages in their store. It is extremely easy to use and the result is very professional.
If that wasn't already perfect, on top of that the level and quality of support Johannes provides is truly extroardinary, and he got us up and running in no time. The answers are always precise, easy to understand and super fast - he clearly understand what it's like to set up a store!
Since we opened our business Langify is by far the best investment we could make for our online store.
A big thank you, Johannes!

Joyeriaheraldica Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm truly amazed about the support. I was having a problem and he literally fix the app in hours. I sent the ticket hoping nothing and i get a friendly answer in minutes and the problem was gone. This app is awesome !

Samadhi Shop Online

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 year

I succeded to add one more language to my webshop with a language picker in one day included the translated texts also. I am very satisfied, it is really a highly recommended application.

Application has a fast and very frendly customer care!