LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 14, 2021

Excellent service! I used LitExtension to migrate customers, orders and products from Magento 2 to Shopify with very good results. The team has given good support when I had questions before and during the work. I chose the All-In-One service and Sean Dang who manages our account has always responded quickly and has done a great job!

bostroms
Sweden

Hello bostroms,

Thank you so so much for giving us one more opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with us. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

All the best,

August 14, 2021

I used this app to migrate all our shop data from WooCommerce over to Shopify. The team did a terrific job and were very easy to deal with.
Highly recommend

Genie Drinks

Hello,

All the best,

August 13, 2021

Litextension has made my life much easier while transferring over my data from our old website to a new website. Specifically, Sean Dang has been a massive help as we migrate from an outdated, unorganized website to a new Shopify account. I was able to work with him to get all of our products from our old site mapped to our new site so we can preserve analytics and customer order data for future marketing purposes. I know he was worked hard to get our data migrated over a few times to make sure everything is transferred over correctly! Litextension has been a massive help in building a new site, and I know it will pay dividends in the future having this migration done correctly. My company has multiple brands, so I know who I am using next time I need a data migration! Thank you Litextension and Sean.

Shop Zenagen
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Dear Shop Zenagen,

Thanks for your kind feedback. Should you have any issues after the migration, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We are more than happy to assist you at any time.

Best,

August 11, 2021

The team has been so cooperative and helpful during our transition to a new POS system. We're beyond pleased with the results and customer service.

So Over It Luxury Consignment
Time spent using app: 6 months

Best,

August 11, 2021

Working with LitExtensions and taking advantage of the all-in-one managed migration service was absolutely the right decision for migrating our store to Shopify. With dozens of products, thousands of customers, and many thousand orders, we knew it might be challenging to normalize all the data structures between stores. Lit Extensions made it seem easy! Our dedicated account manager was responsive to our questions and kept us in the loop throughout the process. We highly recommend LitExtensions and their migration service.

Nashville Toffee Company
Time spent using app: 12 days
LitExtension replied August 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We appreciate it a lot! Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future. We are here all the time to answer all your questions and help you out.

Yours faithfully,

August 11, 2021

Great app, highly recommended for smooth migration or transfer of products.
Will use them again for other websites, priced very reasonable, other developers were asking 10 times more than what we paid here.

YourChair.com
Time spent using app: 5 days

Yours faithfully,

August 11, 2021

I used LitExtension for the migration from Magento to Shopify. The team are very helpful and responsive especially Jack , it just took few hours to complete the migration. It is an excellent customer service experience and really appreciate it. I would definitely recommend it.

Micro Scooters Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hello Micro Scooters Hong Kong,

Your awesome review really made our day! Thanks a lot for supporting and believing in our service. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

August 11, 2021

Amazing support, amazing work, and everything went smoothly. Everything was easy and if I had any questions, the support was there to respond. Would definitely recommend it!

Guerfi Store
Algeria

Hello Guerfi Store,

Edited August 10, 2021

I used LitExtension Store Migration to consolidate three different e-commerce stores and a WordPress blog into a single ShopifyPlus site, with over a decade of historical data. It was a daunting task, but the customer and technical support for LitExtension were excellent. What would have taken me weeks and weeks of failed attempts to migrate data, they help me accomplish in days. For anyone migrating data to a Shopify account, I can't recommend this app and service enough.

thirstiesbaby.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
LitExtension replied August 10, 2021

LitExtension is so honored to receive such an awesome review from you. We really appreciate that. Hopefully, we can continue to be the companion of your eCommerce venture.

Sincerely,

August 9, 2021

Excellent customer service and went beyond what was asked to make our project work seamlessly. We are very pleased with the app and customer service.

MrFiat