LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design KontroL

I transferred my data from Squarespace to Shopify and it hs been the best service/investement our team could've done! Thank you LitExtension!

serenco-dev

We dealt with Sean who was brilliant to deal with. He assisted in the complex import from Magento and aligned some of the fields for the new ecomm store.

Urban Body Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've used LitExtension for several migrations to Shopify. They have excellent customer service and support, they are available when you need them, and have gone the extra mile to get my migrations just right. I highly recommend them for any migration you need to bring to Shopify from any other eCommerce platform. I wouldn't use any other app for a Shopify migration.

Hello,

Thank you so so much for giving us one more opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with us. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

wellvisors

LitExtension saved me a lot of time with the migration from Magento 2 to Shopify. No issues. Price is reasonable too !

Nurture the Nest

Location Australia

What a great service. I migrated our Nurture the Nest children's clothing store from the Florida based Shift4Shop (formerly 3dCart) to Shopify. It worked really well. The technical support was polite and very fast. Any issues specific to our migration were dealt with quickly. Out of hours support, and a good long window in which to do your migration. I am just so glad I found them. And even some time later I had a question and support had not forgotten us, they were absolutely great to work with

Moog Audio

We used LitExtension to migrate customers, orders, and products From a Magento 2 site to a Shopify Plus site and the experience was nothing but the best. The product images were in rough shape on the Magento site so we did not want to use them and had updated images on Google Drive. LitExtension was able to migrate those and associate them to the appropriate products in the Shopify site.
Moog Audio Team

AURUM by Guðbjörg

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We used LitExtension to clone an existing Shopify store and also add specific country prices. LitExtension's service is outstanding. They are specialists in data migration and take extra care with customer communication throughout the process. It really makes sense to use a service like theirs, as there are a number of nuances in migrating data and typical users do this infrequently.

Green Gate Bio Packaging

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I recently used LitExtension to take the plunge and migrate from Volusion across to Shopify. We had been using Volusion for almost 9 years and had a fair amount of data to migrate! I was rather apprehensive, to say the least, but having contacted the LitExtension team several times before signing up I was always really impressed by the customer service I received. I performed their recommended 'Demo Migration' to test the software then proceeded with their All-In-One service. I was then assigned to Derek who performed the migration and he was excellent - always happy to help and prompt at replying to emails and queries. I'm really glad I chose LitExtension - don't let any typos on their website put you off! Their support was thorough and I always felt like I was in good hands.

Ceylon Supermart

LitExtension was a great find when we needed to migrate our old platform to Shopify (they have many other options too). The assistance from Cara, who helped us through the full migration process was absolutely outstanding and beyond expectations. She stayed the full 4 hour migration window online helping all the way through to completion of the tasks. We had so many questions to ask her as we were migrating our production platform, so she took every question to answer in detail as well as to provide evidence that their solution works without a hitch. We are absolutely grateful for their help and the smart App, well worth the money paid. I was worried about one particular review in here as one said this App deleted all of their products. When I asked about they they took time to demo the process in their store and to assure me that our 9 months work of products isn't going to trash. Thank you so much for your help Cara and LitExtension. We have no hesitation to recommend to anyone who needs to migrate their shopping platforms.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,

Qwality4u.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Customer Service is better than what I've ever experienced. Keep on doing this and people will love your service/ company even more.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! It was such an honor for us to assist you throughout the migration process. Should you have any further questions, please contact us via Live chat on our website or drop us an email via contact@litextension.com. We are more than happy to support you.

Thanks,