LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, customers, orders etc from numerous platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Moog Audio

We used LitExtension to migrate customers, orders, and products From a Magento 2 site to a Shopify Plus site and the experience was nothing but the best. The product images were in rough shape on the Magento site so we did not want to use them and had updated images on Google Drive. LitExtension was able to migrate those and associate them to the appropriate products in the Shopify site.
Moog Audio Team

AURUM by Guðbjörg

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We used LitExtension to clone an existing Shopify store and also add specific country prices. LitExtension's service is outstanding. They are specialists in data migration and take extra care with customer communication throughout the process. It really makes sense to use a service like theirs, as there are a number of nuances in migrating data and typical users do this infrequently.

August 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so so much for giving us one more opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with us. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

All the best,

Green Gate Bio Packaging

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I recently used LitExtension to take the plunge and migrate from Volusion across to Shopify. We had been using Volusion for almost 9 years and had a fair amount of data to migrate! I was rather apprehensive, to say the least, but having contacted the LitExtension team several times before signing up I was always really impressed by the customer service I received. I performed their recommended 'Demo Migration' to test the software then proceeded with their All-In-One service. I was then assigned to Derek who performed the migration and he was excellent - always happy to help and prompt at replying to emails and queries. I'm really glad I chose LitExtension - don't let any typos on their website put you off! Their support was thorough and I always felt like I was in good hands.

All the best,

Ceylon Supermart

LitExtension was a great find when we needed to migrate our old platform to Shopify (they have many other options too). The assistance from Cara, who helped us through the full migration process was absolutely outstanding and beyond expectations. She stayed the full 4 hour migration window online helping all the way through to completion of the tasks. We had so many questions to ask her as we were migrating our production platform, so she took every question to answer in detail as well as to provide evidence that their solution works without a hitch. We are absolutely grateful for their help and the smart App, well worth the money paid. I was worried about one particular review in here as one said this App deleted all of their products. When I asked about they they took time to demo the process in their store and to assure me that our 9 months work of products isn't going to trash. Thank you so much for your help Cara and LitExtension. We have no hesitation to recommend to anyone who needs to migrate their shopping platforms.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,

Qwality4u.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Customer Service is better than what I've ever experienced. Keep on doing this and people will love your service/ company even more.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! It was such an honor for us to assist you throughout the migration process. Should you have any further questions, please contact us via Live chat on our website or drop us an email via contact@litextension.com. We are more than happy to support you.

Thanks,
LitExtension team

Katie m. Berggren ~ Motherhood Art Online Shop

I'd give Derek and his partners more than 5 stars if I could. Excellent customer service that went above and beyond. Fast and kind communication via LiveChat and email, and assistance weeks after my migration. Just excellent, I highly recommend LitExtension. Thank you so much for all of your help!!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your positive review, Katie. We are happy to know that you're satisfied with our service and support team as well as would recommend it to everyone. Should you have any further problems, feel free to contact us. We are available 24/7 for you

Best,

Planethair

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this service to move from cs cart more of 10.000 products and a lots of orders, not good service, support not have replied a lots of email, migration have a lots of issue, others service are better!

Hello Planethair,

I would like to send you our dearest apology for this inconvenience. Let me clarify the case for you.

A LitExtension All-in-One project will be closed when our team has finished the migration and quality testing, as well as fulfilled all requirements of customers that we have agreed on beforehand. For 3 months afterward, customers can run unlimited re-migration or smart update for free. After that point, further work will be charged accordingly to our Pricing policy.

In this case, it was our pleasure to successfully finish an All-in-One migration project for you. Because we would like to do everything within our ability to keep you satisfied, we have let you run re-migration without any fee even after the 3-month period. However, it's not possible for us to perform any free customized work after your All-in-One package ends, since customization requires our developers to invest hours of coding to get it done which will require payment.

We have done everything we can in order to serve you best. I hope to have your understanding.

CAMFormulas

The Lit team was very responsive and helped us migrate 20,000+ products, 100,000+ user accounts from Volusion to Shopify. They went above and beyond and helped us get to where we needed to be without adding additional scope every step of the way. They're the real deal!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor for us to walk with you through your migration process and we're glad that you are satisfied with the services. Should you have any issues after the migration, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We are more than happy to assist you at any time.

Cheers,

MedCline

We used LitExtension for our BigCommerce store to Shopify. I thought this would be more of a self service extension rather than a service. I talked to their customer service agents dozens of times. If I had a problem they couldn't quite help me solve, they always had an alternate and good solution. This is a service, not just a tool and I am very pleased with how much they helped up migrate over 150,000 orders!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for using our service. We wish you all the best with your new store!

Best Regards,

Max Nature

BEWARE!!!! JENNY/LUU DOAN DELETED OVER 8200 PRODUCTS, CUSTOM COLLECTIONS AND CUSTOM TAGS! FIND ANOTHER COMPANY. WE SPENT OVER 200 HOURS CREATING THE STORE AND HAD TO REBUILD IT AFTER IT WAS DESTROYED BY JENNY. HAD TO GIVE 1 STAR TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT REVIEW, THEY DON'T DESERVE THAT!!! OH, THEY ARE IN VIET NAM, SO YOU CAN ONLY MESSAGE THEM AT 3AM!! THEY NEVER TRIED TO FIX THE ISSUE AND OFFER TO COMPENSATE MY COMPANY. VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL. VERY UNCOOPERATIVE WITH ME, THE CLIENT. I DON'T RECOMMEND.

June 2, 2021

Hello Max,

On behalf of the team, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused you.

Customer satisfaction has been LitExtension's top priority since the very beginning and we have always thrived to deliver the most pleasant migration experience for our customers. Unfortunately, mistake was made by our team which caused you great disturbance and we are truly sorry for that. We have worked with our team to ensure that this will never happen again in the future.

Once again, we are terribly sorry for your unpleasant experience. Hope to have your understanding.