Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Loading screen & Transitions, Lazy Load - Optimize Page Speed!

Free

Eternal Dreamz

its amazing and im sure as hek not only typing this review to use the option to upload custom images

unrestricted

good app, cool to use, but you must to put a review use minimum of 100 characters to use alll content

ecognito

Just downloaded and just want to try my own pictures thats why i am leaving this random review. nothing to see here captain.

Awww Jewelry

Excellent to keep customers entangled while loading site. A good fix for site speed instead of optimising I just added this. Cool

Flaunt Basket - Designer Silver Jewellery

I love the app but i feel it had a free option to use custom image or logo, it's so basic, at least they had provided few more options if in not logo.

Lil Stupid The Brand

This is my first time using the app. So far it seems to be getting the job done. I look forward to using it. Thank you.

Star Bella Cosmeticos

I used this app since my site was lagging is a worth solution but not for a long term but that's what we got

Johnny Cotton

Excelente aplicación de verdad mejoro el porcentaje de rebote de mi pagina web, gracias por su ayuda se los recomiendo. :)

Ny-Haara

So far the app is easy to use and is having a positive impact on the website loading times. Will be nice to get a custom icon.

February 6, 2020

We are more than happy that we could be helpful to your business in a way.
We work really hard to achieve not only your satisfaction, but your customers satisfaction to!
Keep in mind that we are working on new features that should be released in a month or so.

Best regards, Ninety9 team!

2 Next