4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to translate and localize content for various markets. They appreciate its user-friendly design, extensive free features, and unique image translation capability. The manual translation feature, currency converter, and third-party app compatibility are seen as major benefits. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and efficient responses. This app is viewed as a practical and cost-effective solution for translation needs.

July 21, 2020

Zeusir from ETranslate helped me a lot about language bar on my store view. Totally appreciated! Thanks a lot for your great work!

Atelier 99
Türkiye
About 3 years using the app
August 3, 2023

App is quite easy to use, you can automatically translate everything then manually adjust the translations that aren't accurate. Also support is very quick to respond, which is a big plus

Le Coin du Jeu CA
Over 1 year using the app
Channelwill replied August 4, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that our app's translation feature has been helpful for you and that our support team has been responsive. If you have any other suggestions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

- Sophie 💖

September 24, 2023

great support

ByHasanat
France
About 2 months using the app
Channelwill replied September 25, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. 🤗💗

- Joewelyn🌹

September 18, 2023

Good support, meets our needs. Exactly what we need.

BirdPost
3 months using the app
Channelwill replied September 20, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that our support has been helpful and that we are meeting your needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. 🥰💕

-Sophie💗

August 25, 2023

It is super wonderful service !Really helpful!Nona is really nice and fast respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothingprojector
Hong Kong SAR
9 months using the app
Channelwill replied August 27, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! We're thrilled to hear that our service was wonderful and helpful, and that Nona provided fast and nice responses. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to provide excellent service in the future. Thanks again!

- Joewelyn🌹

June 3, 2023

This is literally the worst app ever. We translate into Japanese and we know that the AI translations are usually wrong so we translated the entire website manually. However, since the begining of this year (2023) the app has been acting weird like there is a bug in the system or something. We manually translate everything meaning there should be no errors, however when we click save, the translation appears at a totally random place on our website that we did NOT put it! We have reached out to customer service multiple times and they have not been able to solve our problem. Everytime all they say it "we need to talk to the developers" then after a couple days they get back to me resolving that one text or one page that was an error without fixing the ACTUAL problem so everytime we even touch the app our whole website gets messed up and past translations that were correct before disappear somewhere or a random translation ends up in the craziest places on our website. Since we do manual translation, all we asked customer service to do was to just simply TRANSLATE/MIRROR exactly what we type. After struggling with this for months and months and getting super frustrated, but thinking that all the work we did on the manual translations is gone, we decided to give up on this app because it is hopeless.

J Beauty Clinic
Channelwill replied June 3, 2023

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with the app. It sounds like you've been dealing with a frustrating issue for quite some time. It's understandable that you would feel frustrated and disappointed with the app's performance. Have you considered trying a different translation app to see if it can provide better results? It might also be worth reaching out to the app's developers again to see if they can provide a more permanent fix for the issue you're experiencing. Ultimately, I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you and your website's translation needs.

Best Regards,
Sophie | Etranslate Support

April 19, 2023

Great customer support! We had issues with the translation of contents coming from page creatin apps and Lisa was of great help.

House of Filigree
Portugal
September 2, 2021

The free version was already enough to translate my site completely. It does exactly what I wanted. Great support as well from Colin. Very responsive and helpful!

Sensey Bali
France
July 21, 2021

We use the App translating the site to Hebrew. The App has great support team and they support several themes. I recommend this app if you are looking for a good translating app

LoraArtwear
Israel
September 1, 2023

Their currency converter for Euro doesn't show the right price for EU countries whereas others work with no issue.

I contacted them regarding the issue, and they said that they will look into it if I grant them access to my website. They send invitations with unnecessary access request such as Orders, Customers, Discounts which they do NOT need access to fix the issue. When I choose not to grant these permissions, they basically tell me that they cannot fix it.

It's important to be cautious because these apps may collect your data and either use it or sell it to third-party organizations to generate revenue. I strongly advise against providing access to your private data.

AGOZTECH
6 months using the app
Channelwill replied September 3, 2023

Hello There,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the malfunctioning currency converter. We would like to offer our assistance in resolving the issue promptly. We understand that our team may require access to investigate the issue, however, we apologize for any confusion caused by our representative's request for unnecessary access to Orders, Customers, and Discounts. Rest assured that we will take appropriate action regarding this matter.💗

We have sent you a new access request that only requires the necessary information to resolve the issue. We have also sent you an email for further discussion on the matter. We hope to resolve this issue and reconnect with you soon.

Thank you for considering Etranslate as your translation partner, and we assure you of our commitment to providing timely and professional assistance.

Best regards,