ET Language Translate‑Currency

Developer
4.8
October 18, 2022

Super helpful! Best support ever. <3
Fast, reliable and very nice to talk to. Can't wait to use this app now!

Nathalie Anna Gill
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
UpperCommerce replied October 30, 2022

Hello Nathalie Anna Gill,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our valued users. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, we will keep improving our app for your better experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, you can reach us via live chat or email, we are available 24/7 to help.

October 18, 2022

The app is perfect it translates very nicely and allows you to make some changes, They have a supportive team that are available for help, Lisa was a great help and support for me she helped me all the way

eleveneighty
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hello eleveneighty,

October 17, 2022

très bonne application avec un service client très réactif et toujours disponible pour nous aider :)

WAWG
France
Time spent using app: 20 days

Bonjour WAWG,

Merci de partager votre expérience avec nous. Il nous fait plaisir de fournir le meilleur service possible à nos précieux utilisateurs. Nous nous excusons profondément pour la gêne occasionnée, nous continuerons à améliorer notre application pour une meilleure expérience. Veuillez nous faire savoir s'il y a autre chose que nous pouvons vous aider, vous pouvez nous joindre par chat en direct ou par e-mail, nous sommes disponibles 24h/24 et 7j/7 pour vous aider.

Cordialement,

October 16, 2022

This app worked the best for me for translation. No need to login and create an account and very easy to understand. I tried some other apps and it was very difficult to move menu bars around...etc. This was easy. Highly recommend.

NestBloom
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello NestBloom,

October 14, 2022

I tried a lot of plugins, but every time I didn't get what I wanted, this time I finally found the plugin I liked, which is great! The customer service response was very prompt and solved my long-standing problem!

Evebot
China
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hello Evebot,

October 13, 2022

Thank you Lisa for your help, it was fast and right on point!
In less than 10 minutes my problem was solved.

Pets by Loulou
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello Pets by Loulou,

October 12, 2022

Very easy to use and great customer service. Would recommened this to everyone looking for a translation app

90°Art
Germany
Time spent using app: 20 minutes

Hello 90°Art,

Edited October 16, 2022

I have just changed my review after using this app for one week with growth plan.
most of the products pages was wrongly translate or partially translate.
I received only promises without any action from customer service to solve these issues, however, no action by their end. The main problem, app is not accurate, it shows that all pages were translated and actually it was not translated. I will not recommend this app to anybody except if you have a lot of time you would like to waste.

FigureArt Store
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hello FigureArt Store,

October 9, 2022

Don't sleep on this one. Quick service, with well-rounded employees. I personally favor this app now and highly recommend it

Destockal
France
Time spent using app: 22 days

Hello Destockal,

October 8, 2022

this is A very good plugin. I will recommend this to others, their customer service is very nice, and they offer extra help for us according to our website needs, thank you once again

jewsilver.com