Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Cat Oneal Designs

Locksmith has been a lifesaver for me! I use it to run a retail and wholesale business from the same site. Great job guys!

Joycedemo2

This is such a well made and well supported app! I especially love that the back-end is styled with Shopify's Polaris framework, so it feels like a truly native experience. Thanks for the great work, team!

Htavpros

Great app and support, had a slight issue integrating with a new Premium app and needed some slight customization to what the lockout would show and not show. These guys took care of it no problem.

Del Francis Jewelry

For a year now, the designers of Del Francis Jewelry has been building a portal that allows their customers to change Del Francis designs by choosing the precious metals, gemstones and diamonds, for themselves, while watching those changes live with Dynamic Imaging. In beta now, Locksmith has kept everything in order. Want to become a beta tester? Contact them now, 864-372-6247.

Canwest Esthetics

Best app Period!! and to get help from them is awesome!! Thanks for all of it.

Gronstash

Isaac provided excellent service.

The guy was able to fix our issue very quickly and was super nice though out the entire thing.

Awesome service.

Kingdomdeath

Locksmith is a versatile solution to any number of shop challenges that involve one shop that offers different experiences for different users. For our store, we use Locksmith to help our customers buy inventory from different warehouse locations. Not only is the app simple to use but if you need further support or customization, the Locksmith team is smart, responsive, and easy to work with.

Ttexec

Updated review based on the responsiveness and flexibility of the staff. Stand by the recommendation regarding just having a pricing plan more closely linked to the consumer's use of the Locksmith product directly, but very impressed by the developer. I can't do 5 stars as I'm not using the application currently - but would absolutely reconsider if I hadn't already found another solution.
----
Pricing plan methodology is inappropriate. We're forced to use a Shopify plan instead of basic for a single issue, and the difference between $9 and $29 a year for a startup shop is excessive. Had to uninstall.

Bird Rock Coffee Wholesale

This app is truly extraordinary. This helped hide certain products AND VARIENTS from customers who were not supposed to see/order them. In addition it allowed me to completely lock down my site so no one could get in to purchase products unless I had sent them a invite and allowed them to browse the site. I love this app!

Whsljao

This app works really well. I checked out a few and this one has the best options for our needs. I love that I can have specific pages locked but not the whole site. And when I had trouble figuring that out - the customer service was quick, friendly and helpful. If you need to lock your site - choose this app!

(Something we didn't need but I saw in the help section - You can have nav items switch for a locked site vs unlocked - i.e. wholesale vs retail see different navigation!! Filing this information away for the next site I build)