Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Immigrationfraud

Absolutely AMAZING customer service! These guys were SO HELPFUL, I am astonished. I have never had this much help and support and quick response time with ANY other app provider for shopify. I would always use these guys and this app, which also works perfectly, every time I can!

Colibriwholesale

Great app!! Quick chat service too :)

Seabrook Wellness

This app is all that it claims to be and Isaac responds to questions at lightning speed. The best service I have had from an app so far! A+

Vitastik

Instant Wholesale App. Leaving a review finally. We installed and app months ago, and it was an nstant fix to make our Wholesale Pricing invisible to all, except the customers we tagged as a wholesale, which allowed them to view it.

Then we had a web guy make some changes to our site, this conflicted with the locks we setup. Issac was very fast to help review, and fix the problem for us! Thank you for that Issac. You can check out our store and Wholesale Tab at https://www.VitaStik.com

Tyes By Tara

Amazing support!!! I had an issue with my theme and Isaac helped me solve it! Great app and great service!:)

The Undress

We don't need to use Locksmith a lot but when we do, I wish every Shopify app was like it:

* Straightforward: does exactly what it says it does
* Powerful: a lot of options to fit our needs
* Easy to use: all controls are essentially available from 1, maybe 2 windows
* Simple install and uninstall, if necessary. No more paying someone or spending hours cleaning up code on your own
* Support is fast, knowledgeable, and cooperative

Perfect. Thank you.

Gaia Wind Service Parts

Fantastic. lots of great options to protect your content and ways for people to access it. i was up and running with it in only a few minutes. great app.

Lightstim

Locksmith is an amazing app. Very easy to use, works perfectly. Well engineered. Reliable. It is a crucial plugin for us that allows us to change our entire website and products for regular customers vs wholesale customers.

Unveil Studios

Locksmith gave control to lock specific pages. We setup locks so when a customer buys a product it unlocks a page for 48 hours. Perfect for digital streaming! The Locksmith staff were fast to reply to all our questions. Excellent service and features!

Spssales

Great App & Great Customer Service!
Very powerful app - especially in combination with some custom liquid work. We need to show or lock different content depending on customer tag, login, IP range, etc. and Locksmith handles this with ease. Furthermore, Isaac was super friendly and helped me with some customization in order to get the required results. Highly recommended!