Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

African Bronze Honey Store Us

We just added Locksmith to replace our old app Lockdown. This is such an improvement! There is so much more functionality and Isaac is quick to reply and assist with any issues. A definite must for wholesalers or anyone that needs more functionality to their store!

Casarelief

Great app. Recommended for wholesalers!

After searching for several solutions to offer secure and private way to connect with my clients the combination of Shopify and Locksmith are a perfect partnership. Thanks Issac.

Preloaders Store

An excellent app, Would highly recommend. Plus tghe customer service is 2nd to none Thank you

Anise Skincare Trade

Excellent app with so many unique uses. Isaac is fantastic with support and always solves problems very quickly. Highly recommend!

Lua Maya

Issac is an App angel - he responds to every e-mail, every question, every concern or compliment.

The App itself is wonderfully simple and easy to use (even for someone as bad at website developing as me). and is perfect for what we needed it for.

Thank you!!

Scribble Stone

Locksmith is great. We had no problem using locksmith to build our wholesale section using a little template conditional logic. Sweet app!

710 Mail

This App is great, and the Developer is willing to go the extra mile in order to make it work for you. Highly recommended.

Direct Sales Overstock

This app is Perfect! And support was AMAZING. It is a breath of fresh air to have someone actually help you with most of today's app lacking assistance or even reply's back! I will be using this app and recommend to everyone. Now If I can get it on my BigCommerce shop as well.

Sahari

I don't think I could've gotten a better app to protect my wholesale collection. Isaac is really helpful and is a second away from solving all your life problems. Don't think, just subscribe.

Vaprdirect

At first I thought of this just being a very simple app. And man did it blow my mind away. The developers helped me whenever i needed them. I used this app to lock a wholesale section of my store and only wanted certain accounts to be able to see those products and prices. This app has saved me $40 per month. I was initially going to use a wholesale app, but this app did a better job and it didn't need me to mess around with the coding. It was fast, simple and perfect for me. I would recommend this to any one wanting to hide products from certain customers.