Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Malikoo

Excellent app! Very easy to use & solved all the issues we needed instantly.

Avnte 2

Great app! Easy to use and it does it's job well. Contacted the developer with a question and he addressed it and pushed out an update super quick.

Diaja 2

Seriously the best app and support I have experienced in the app store! I set up membership subscription sites on Shopify everyday and Issac was right there ready to help me as soon as I bought the app. I was up and running, even with some manual set up, within 30 minutes.

THANK YOU LOCKSMITH!!!

The Vapor Md

This app solved all of my problems for creating a wholesale pricing list at a fraction of the cost I was going to have to spend to essentially accomplish the same basic task. I had to do a little extra work (create a duplicate product - one with regular variants/pricing and another with wholesale variants/pricing), group those into separate collections and just make sure our wholesale clients are tagged accordingly. For a very small startup company, the ability to trim $30+ dollars a month (versus the other "wholesale" apps out there) is a huge thing for us. Isaac was more than willing to help me out and walk me through how I might go about setting this up (at the time of asking, he'd never had this type of usage come in to question). His suggestions pointed me in the right direction AND IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY.

I would DEFINITELY recommend this app.

Black Financial Literacy

Exceptional customer service! You can "feel" Isaac's friendliness through the screen. Also, the app itself is awesome. It turns our store into something like a membership site without hefty coding and fees.

Hello Spoon

We were ready to go live with our website but needed to leave the collections and shop locked for our private beta customers and hadn't a clue where to start. Enter Locksmith and Isaac -- what a life saver! Isaac was incredibly helpful in troubleshooting and creating additional workarounds that we were looking for.

As others have said, Isaac is incredibly skilled but also provides a stellar user experience as well. This was the best customer experience I've had in a very long time! I can't recommend Locksmith or Isaac highly enough.

24hundred Store

Where do we begin? 2 weeks ago we had no idea of how we were going to handle Single Use Passcodes for a limited onsale we had, then after installing the APP and working with Isaac we had exactly what we wanted live and ready to go with minimal problems.

Any issues we had, Isaac (who happens to be one of the best customer service assistants atop his already large skillset) was able to sort them out and fine tune it to exactly what we were after.

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It's awesome!

White Buffalo Print Shop

Locksmith is easy to use and hides everything you need hidden no problem. If you have questions or need help to fix any issues, the response time is very fast and Isaac is so helpful! I will keep using and would recommend to anyone who needs to hide content on their shop pages, blogs or wholesale pages.

Rosin Tech Products

This app is perfect if you are looking to lock specific products or pages. It works like a charm and very well made!!!

TRY IT

Audiotel International

Excellent app, very easy to set up with no dramas.
Support response from Isaac is ultra quick and the minor login screen horizontal alignment issue that I stumbled across was sorted in a few minutes.
Great app, great support, highly recommended.