Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ahlcglobal

Time spent using app About 1 year

Had some teething issues at first while building the new store, but the guys really helped me out and got it all working so I could make my deadline of launching this new store. The App has been working great now for about a week, subscriptions coming in and rolling through the system. Good stuff! I will definitely recommend this app.

10 Gables

This app is perfect for wholesale on a smaller catalog <3 The implementation guides and videos have made setting up my shop simple and the support team is great. Thanks for this little app that just works!

Shop Remarkit

Location New Zealand

Brilliant app, brilliant support, and nice people to boot, couldnt run my store without Locksmith

Newheightshouston

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Not only hides what I need from my website, I can also sign products to specific guests! This app is brilliant!

Dr Michaels Well Mart

Excellent app. It works great to hide items on my shop. Support has been great.

Ms Everything001

This app is clever! kudos to the developer! You got brilliant minds. Please make more awesome apps!

Brand Addiction Nz

Location New Zealand

Great - easy to use app. Have used it on a few of my custom solution shopify sites with great results :)

Gdmthr

Really great app. We've found multiple ways to use it to enhance our product and experience. And whenever we've had a question or request, the guys are quick to respond and really helpful. Can't recommend enough.

Top Knot Chicago

Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to use and it's working great for my wholesale customers

Subtle Energies Au

Great app and even better support team - can't do enough to help you! Highly recommend!