Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Teroforma Wholesale

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

The Welsh Gift Shop

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

Juice Hub

I received absolutely first class support from Isaac. Quick to respond and fix a problem that was caused by another app, Plus he's a very pleasant chap.

Locksmith is working perfectly and is a must for our store. The admin interface is intuitive and slick and I love the feature that allows you to lock content based on customer tags, essential for custom user roles.

I whole heartedly recommend this app.

Many thanks!

Rohner Business Portal

Exactly what I needed, easy to implement and works perfectly.

Apsara Cellars

This worked really well for our website. Simple to use and just what we were looking for.

Mostly Music

just what I needed for the wholesale part of the site, thanks for bringing us such a wonderful app!

Adam Beane Industries, Inc.

An easy app to use to create a separate section of the store. I ultimately went with something else that didn't require making duplicate products, but this is a great solution if you don't mind duplicating products.

Great Canadian Dog Rope Company

I installed the app on one of my 3 stores this weekend and was very pleased with both how simple it was to setup and how effective the app is at doing exactly what I needed it to do.

Table Rose & Co

Doesn't let me access the protected areas even with the right tags.. Waste of time.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Seems to work ok.. but it has zero support and I have an issue with my wholesale items being searchable in my shop. I emailed them weeks ago and never heard back.

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next