Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Sans Skincare

I do a lot of wholesale sales, it was important for me to have a wholesale side to my business. Locksmith has been wonderful. No problems, the few questions I had the developer was very responsive. I would highly recommend this app if you sell wholesale!

Nbs Nails Beauty Spa

Love it!! Does exactly what I want it to and the technical support was great. I'm using this for 2 of my business websites.

Great To Be You

Great App and great customer support. Have subscribed now for over a year. Fantastic well worth the subscription www.great-to-be-you.myshopify.com

Many thanks to Isaac who got be up and running in the begining.

Steve Personal Wellness Coach @greattobeyou

The Ultimate Travel Store

Great app that does exactly what you want :)

Brushyourbeardin

GREAT app!! Documentation is great and easy to follow and it works exactly like its claims it will. Very Happy. Thanks Isaac!

Centre For Apologetic Scholarship Education

The CASE Centre has found locksmith to be a wonderfully versatile app, capable of dealing with a complex set of parameters that govern how our audience can view Subscription and Free Content (Scholarly and apologetic articles ranging from 500 to 5000 words). Isaac and the team at Locksmith were friendly, fast and reliable with answering questions and made a big effort to understand our specific needs. Where the App was not set up to cope with a large volume of complex locks, they were able to customize code and locks specific to the patterns of our subscription and free readers.They saved us many hours of time, so we didn't have to set up each lock one-by-one and provided advice about how to better structure our content/tags etc. I can highly recommend Locksmith.

Dapper Guru

Love the app. It's great. It does what I need it to do in an efficient and beautiful way.

Wholesalechaseandwonder

Amazing customer support, highly recommended.

Woodfox

We are an B2B, online ladies clothing wholesaler and need to have our products only visible to our customers and legitimate retailers, Locksmith has made that very easy. It also allows us to capture the contact details for all of our visitors, letting us follow up all our enquiries. Locksmith is definitely worth it!!
www.woodfox.com.au

Immigrationfraud

Absolutely AMAZING customer service! These guys were SO HELPFUL, I am astonished. I have never had this much help and support and quick response time with ANY other app provider for shopify. I would always use these guys and this app, which also works perfectly, every time I can!