Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kittleleavers

Time spent using app About 1 month

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

7distribution | suplimente nutritive la preturi de en gros

Location Romania

Very good app. The support was great also. I wanted to lock product pricing and we don't have programming skills so they helped and fixed it in 2 hours.

Kristis Gems

I Use this app to secure a section of our store that is only available to a private clients orders. It works awesome, thanks Locksmith.

Gulf Coast Gems LLC - Wholesale Handcrafted Silver Gemstone Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works great, very happy. Support is great and helped me adjust the cost based on actual usage. Highly recommended.

Point Blank

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

THIS IS EXCELLENT! Thank you for this app. We are able to have many locks for multiple purposes such as providing special products to select customers.

3 Moons Maker Space

I used this app in the past, it works great! My needs changed and I removed it. I began selling wholesale and needed a solution to provide pages to specific customers so here I am again. Customer support is amazing. You guys are Awesome!
3moonsmakerspace.com

JCG Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.

Bone Head Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Used this app to lock out users from a wholesale site and also to restrict access to collections based on customer tags. Works great and is easy to use. Even more awesome is the great customer support I have received when reaching out with questions.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app that would lock-out pricing and buying for guests on my site. I tried several different apps and hands-down the function and support have been exceptional. The manual locking is ideal for price hiding, and the automatic locks are great for control over entire products, collections, pages, etc. The dev staff really know their product and are very responsive to support and accommodate your specific site needs. Kudos!!!

FASEK

Location Croatia

great app, I was building locked parts of the site for internal usage and for now it all works as it was described