Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Square Vape Distribution Inc

Great support !!

Does exactly what i need at a decent price.

Neoneaters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy to use and great customer support.

Korsnittest

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great tool! We use it to provide our customer with a customized product basket and it works great. The Support is awesome - quick, easy and always friendly.

Integrated Health Solutions

This is exactly what we needed to protect our online store! The support has been amazing with answering questions - even small, simple ones!
Thank you!!!

Terra La Vie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wanted a website that had a place for retail customers and wholesale customers to browse. I only wanted wholesalers to see certain aspects of my site. Locksmith was the perfect solution. Don't overthink it! It's simple and the solution to allow certain groups of customers to see certain pages.

Dishmaster Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app on our wholesale only store. Locksmith does a great job of hiding the store from consumers and from google.

Glamboxstore

Location Costa Rica

I needed to create a VIP Section for my A+ Clients, and it worked perfect. They helped me with some questions and even they gave me a video tutorial. 100% Recomended.

Maxsur

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very effective app for controlling who sees what and when. Very important, the Locksmith team is incredibly awesome. They've been Johnny-on-the-spot when I've needed them for support, and along the way, provided education to make me more self-sufficient.

Automotion

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have used Lock Smith for many years and on many of websites. Its a great app! Isaac is very informative and is great to work with.

Plata Company

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Locksmith is the most important app we have. We are a wholesaler. Our customers are retailers. It is an absolute necessity for us to be able to control access to our site and permit only our customers access to wholesale information and pricing. I can push buttons but I'm not a computer guru so I'm happy that Locksmith is easy to use. At one point I did have a problem and when I contacted the Locksmith team I got an immediate response and the help needed to fix it. I highly recommend Locksmith!