B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

esther bancel

Nice app. Usefull. Reactive customer service
Recommend it
Don't hesitate to install it to test the many features

Muselooks Wholesale

5-star excellent customer service from Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong!! They got back within a day and solved the issue so quickly. Thanks guys

GERNIE NYC

Their support is so great! Emma from Hoa Xuan Duong replied to all my questions so fast and straight to the point!

Rosa Bloom

I spent ages looking for an app that I could use to password-protect a single collection (i thought this would be fairly simple but finding an app that did what i wanted was harder than i thought it would be!). This app solved the problem for me, it was fairly easy to set up, and when i contacted support for help, Jonas responded quickly and fixed the problem swiftly despite the time difference. It would be great to see more customisation options in terms of the styling / layout of the password page (for example being able to include photos) - this is something it would be great to see added to this app in the future. But for now it does what I needed it to.

Rondo Products

I use this app to hide pricing and discount structures from browsers that are not logged in. I also use this app to hide region specific items where we do not wish to sell certain products into a given region (Country). The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

Lassic Ltd

We used this app along with the wholesaler app that BSS Commerce provide for our store. They were both really easy to use and with good documentation. Due to us having rather custom requirements I reached out to support in order to see if they could help, most companies support just refer you to help articles or charge extra for certain types of support but they helped with everything no questions asked. I worked with Jonas and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was working perfectly for us. They were so responsive and I would highly recommend to anyone!

baomii

Super easy to contact and the tech support team helped me quickly resolve my issue with adjusting the password protect page in my shop! Thank you so much to Hoa Duong, Minh Tri, and Jonas for the support! <3

ZZ-2

It works great. Good application for B2B. Private access to our clients is a big PLUS. Great support and easy to contact them.

January 16, 2022

BARNER Wholesale

Very good application ideal for our B2B business specifications and giving private access to clients. Great team and fast support!!

January 6, 2022

Third Wave Water Wholesale

It works great. I has some question about another app from this developer and they were easy to get a hold of and were able to answer my questions.

January 6, 2022