B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited August 18, 2022

I think it's really the best for a particular login function and a function that categorizes customers to show prices or limit access to a particular page. If you are looking for apps with similar features, I strongly recommend B2B's apps. I have arranged the details of the parts that feel as complicated as the functions are various, and it was good to be able to customize the design of the page according to my site. Above all, really friendly and detailed consultation with a consultant named Jena gave me the best service experience. I also thank the developer Trinh Viet Anh for quick page customization. Especially, I am grateful to Jena for giving me a kind explanation and accurate answer even if I ask questions many times repeatedly because I do not understand well. When I asked for the function I wanted but currently not working, I heard the answer that she will report to the development team that they would update it in the future, so I am looking forward to future updates.

labelexx
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 21 days
August 17, 2022

Installed the app for the password protected page function and it works like a charm! I needed help with customizing a display feature so that it fits better with my current theme and style and Jonas N and Josephine Dao helped resolve the issue over night. Thank you!

yanderecollects
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 15, 2022

Recieved great help and support from Joy Nguyen with all my questions. Thank you so much again for your help!

Ercomi
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 10, 2022

The app offers a lot of functionality at a competitive price.
I had some issues with hiding prices but send an email to support and Jena Nguyen and her team fixed the problem overnight. Very good service!

i40store
Chile
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 26, 2022

We use this app to restrict some pages until login, which is necessary for the specific flow of our store. The app is very easy to use and even the free version met all of our needs. When we required a custom solution (redirecting to intended pages after the login prompt), Jonas from B2B login replied and resolved the issue in one business day. This customer service is above and beyond any other app we have used on the shopify platform. I highly recommend B2B login for restricting pages or products in your shop.

Quantify
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 26, 2022

excellent application and excellent support team, my prices were not hidden because of the compatibility of the theme but thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai from support who managed to fix the compatibility and hide the prices and to Jonas who was always very kind and kept me up to date with the process, excellent application!

porbathco
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 21, 2022

Emma and Nguyen Van Dong have been fantastic supporting the app to make it right for our site, very quick and proficient with the help they have given. The app works well in combination with other BSS apps to provide a B2B Shopify solution .

Carabao Energy Drink
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 21, 2022

Special thanks to Emma and her technician Trinh Viet Anh. They responded my inquiry promptly and fixed the problem within 24 hours. I was really surprised by the speed they handled my case. Based on my experience with other app supports, I wouldn't be surprised if that took more than a few business days.

J.I.Strings
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 21, 2022

I used this app for 2 projects and I can say it works great. Great technical assistance, fast and accurate with Emma and the technical team (Vu Phi Hung and Duong Thai Huy).

Rondinella E-Catalog
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 20, 2022

Does what it is intended to do. Locks the site which is what i needed for my website. Plus the pricing is really good! If you have any hesitation about using the app try it out and if you have issues let customer service team at BSS know and they will help you out! they have gone above and beyond to help me out and answer my questions. I was so impressed i purchased their other product for wholesale solution program. When you combine an awesome product and awesome customer service you get one amazing solution!

Kratompoint Wholesale