B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Amoreo

Location Netherlands

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing but I contacted the support team at BSS Commerce and they made the adjustments needed very quickly. We are using all 3 B2B apps provided by BSS on our website without issue and woudl recomend them for any store looking to add B2B functionality. The BSS Team are very knowledgeable and the support we have received is outstanding. Thanks especially to Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong who have gone above and beyond to get the set-up exactly as we required, even working the weekend when we had a rush query.

Biolink Australia

Location Australia

Really useful app that helps take our store to a much more complex use case. The support is outstanding and really fast.

yamatoprotec

Location Japan

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

Australia Pisen pty ltd

Location Australia

the technical guys "Nguyen Dinh Khanh" and "Jonas" are so great. Solve all the problems in time. Really good for wholesalers and distributors.

RoJo Distro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a fantastic app to use if you'd like to restrict sections of your website to certain clientele. You can restrict based on customer tags, not to mention you can hide pricing from non logged in shoppers! Works great and my favorite part is the support! The support team is amazing and quickly resolves or corrects any issues! They've helped me time and time again to make functions of this app work seamlessly the way I want it. Highly recommend!

That'so Italy

J'utilise cette application pour cacher certaines pages dédiées aux détaillants et elle remplie parfaitement sa fonction ! Le meilleure avantage est l'équipe de support ; toujours à l'écoute de nos besoins !

shop.nortec

Location Denmark

Many thanks to Emma and the entire team behind. They quickly and efficiently adapted the app so that it fits perfectly with our theme. B2B Login / Lock & Hide Price is an important part of our setup and we will definitely use more features from here in the future

Filament Lighting

Time spent using app About 1 month

Responsive support team.Thank you to Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas for working with us and our modified theme. The APP works exactly as described!

Blade

This app is great! It has played a key role in preparing our website for wholesale distribution. It took only a few days to set up and it is so functional. I was having an issue with figuring out the setup, and after reaching out to customer service, less than a day later Jonas and his technical colleague Hoa Xuan Duong fixed this issue for me with a detailed explanation of what they did and how to maintain this function. Would definitely recommend this app for B2B companies looking for wholesale solutions.

Pyonko's Petit Cafe

Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what I needed! I just wanted to put a password on a certain collection of listings and was able to do that easily with this app. The customer service and tech team also helped me identify a coding issue I had with another app that did not work for me. Thank you so much to Emma and the tech team!