B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

the nu company

The app is great and the support is really fast. Thanks to Emma. Unfortunately, the function to hide links from the navigation is (still) missing.

January 6, 2022

Sohum Linen

The app is amazing and the support team is awesome. They really help me as and when you need. Special mention to Emma for helping me out thoroughly and bearing with all my demands and technician (Hoa Xuan Duong) for carrying out all that I wished for.

December 29, 2021

SP BUSINESS

I needed some tweeks for our theme, I made request and I just seat back. They done it so quickly that I was impressed with their speed support. I would recommend this app to everybody that needs to hide prices for non-logged in users or any other reason. Special thanks to technician Xuan Duong and Gigi.

December 28, 2021

Lunica Beauty

This app took some tech support to work with my theme. The support team was excellent, very responsive and solved the problem quickly. The app does exactly what it says.

Marialle Fabrics

At first, I wasn't sure which to upgrade to and spoke with Stephanie (Steph) and she helped me with figuring which one I needed and walked me through with using the app step by step. Thank you for the help! Now my members and VIP members can use my shop with ease.

GoodiBox

We've just started using this app alongside the B2B wholesale solution to make a new B2B platform. Not only are we incredibly impressed at our final product we can offer onward customers, but both Emma from the support team and Cuongnvm from the technicians team have been outstanding. Always there to help and no issues has never been too big! Would definitely recommend to any other store owners looking to create their own B2B solution.

Kalora.com

The team at BSS has been a great help getting our B2B site launched! Of all the apps we work with they have been the most helpful and responsive. Thanks Minh Tri and Jonas for the great support!

December 19, 2021

Mama Shawna™

As of right now, there are a total of 138 reviews for the “B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price” app. 122 five-star reviews, seven four-star reviews, five three-star reviews, one two-star review, and three one-star reviews. You can’t please everyone, but you can clearly see a lot more positive review compared to negative reviews for a reason. Lots of happy customers! Great app! I promise that you will not be disappointed when working with B2B. Customer service has been the best! I mentioned a few things to Stephanie that would make using the B2B program even better for us within our store. She then met with Tuli (tech programmer) and the rest of the B2B app team. They immediately went to the drawing board to turn my recommendations into a reality! Where else do you get that kind of customer service without someone trying to charge you? The B2B team has been amazing and has gone above and beyond my expectations! If you have difficulty setting up the B2B app, let them know, and they will set everything up for you! You can request a screen share meeting with B2B or go back and forth through their chatbot or by email. They are very responsive and on top of everything! What more do I need to write? Nothing, but I will anyway. My review will be “B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price” 123'rd five-star review! I would give them a higher star review, but I cannot give them more than a five-star review. Hats off to Stephanie, her tech engineer named Tuli, and the rest of the B2B team. The “B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price” app is phenomenal for anyone wanting to set up B2B within their website. B2B's apps have been phenomenal! Aside from the most outstanding customer service, B2B's apps work great! I hope that the B2B apps from BSS Commerce continue to grow by leaps and bounds, and the customer service they provide remains the same. I look forward to growing our business with B2B apps! If my review hasn’t sold you on trying B2B apps, I don’t think anything will. We are B2B apps #1 fans! Great work, Stephanie, Tuli, and the rest of the B2B Team!

December 16, 2021

rademakersports

Great app and excellent support. Some issues related to our theme were solved quickly. We would recommend this app and other apps from BSS commerce to anyone.

December 15, 2021

Ustellar Tech B2B

I have a B2B store, and I use this plugin to set restriction to the ordering form so that only clients with active wholesale account could login to check price and place order. It works pretty well, and easy to use. This week I changed my website domain and encountered a little problem with the app. Thanks for the assistance from Jonas Nguyen and the tech guy Dang NM , they got this issue solved within only one hour. Very quick response and good after sales support.

December 15, 2021