B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Mens Cheap Luxury

Thank you so much Emma for solving my problem professionally and quickly, I will recommend your product to my friends, it's great!

Main Orthodontics

Originally this app did not work with the Shopify 2.0 templates we wanted to update to but the support team lead by Emma C was super helpful and the techs (Minh Dang and Hoa Xuan Duong) quickly worked to fix the issue within 24 hours of contact. This fantastic team worked right up to the evening before the Tet celebrations which we appreciated as we also had a deadline, and they even modified the format especially for us too! Would give 6 stars if possible. Thank you team for your fantastic support. Highly recommended app and customer support.

blincb2b

Having tried a few B2B apps, this one stands out as the best performer by a long way. It's on the same site as my retail business and integrates like it was built for my site. UX for the customer is excellent. Other apps feel like you're building a site around their features, this one takes your retail experience and gives it a B2B boost. Administration is very easy and the support team are excellent. This is a very well thought out solution for B2B on Shopify. Thank you Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas!

Naturall Cotton Line

It's an app that does exactly what i need for my B2B website, that is locking the prices for visitors. That's the only feature i use but I'm sure that also the other features are great, especially because of the amazing customer support. I had a little theme conflict but Emma and the technician Hoa Xuan Duong could solve that really quick and i didn't even need to put my effort on the issue. strongly reccomended

776BC

Great app that does what it says. They also have excellent and fast support. Thanks to CuongNVM and Jonas for helping to solve my issue.

esther bancel

Nice app. Usefull. Reactive customer service
Recommend it
Don't hesitate to install it to test the many features

Muselooks Wholesale

5-star excellent customer service from Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong!! They got back within a day and solved the issue so quickly. Thanks guys

GERNIE NYC

Their support is so great! Emma from Hoa Xuan Duong replied to all my questions so fast and straight to the point!

Rosa Bloom

I spent ages looking for an app that I could use to password-protect a single collection (i thought this would be fairly simple but finding an app that did what i wanted was harder than i thought it would be!). This app solved the problem for me, it was fairly easy to set up, and when i contacted support for help, Jonas responded quickly and fixed the problem swiftly despite the time difference. It would be great to see more customisation options in terms of the styling / layout of the password page (for example being able to include photos) - this is something it would be great to see added to this app in the future. But for now it does what I needed it to.

Rondo Products

I use this app to hide pricing and discount structures from browsers that are not logged in. I also use this app to hide region specific items where we do not wish to sell certain products into a given region (Country). The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

January 18, 2022