Loop Subscriptions

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

RootRadar

Excellent customer service with seamless integration of Loop! I also very much appreciate the personalizied support.

thefirstrefresh

Location Singapore

Great customer support, backend dashboard looks great! The main website widget looks fine and the team is working on improving the customer subscription portal so looking forward to that :) Love that you guys are always receptive to our feedback on consumer user flows and always looking to improve.

Gotta Go Grass

Support was very helpful and resolved my issues immediately. So far I have been impressed with their app and their support team.

Lotus Prayer

simple app, easy to use and quickly support, tks Loop with this application, i will try more and decide to buy it

LOONAWELL

Location Switzerland

Easy setup and user-friendly. The staff is amazing ad very kind. I really advise the App. You can create a multiply selling plan and easily choose the countries where for example you want to offer free shipping.

Indiecords.co

Literally a game changer. We switched from Bold Recurring to Loop and it is a 100000% better. The switchover did take some time and we did see some hiccups in the process because we also were switching everyone to be billed on 1st of every month rather than every 30 days based on their signup date. Support was swift and helpful, we are now completely switched over. Reasons we switched: Being able to charge someone immediately for a subscription (no matter the day of the month) and then have them charged on the 1st every month after that, better UI experience for us managing accounts/subscribers, better UI for subscribers AND the cherry on top that we didn't know - Loop will actually create an order for the product each month so shipping and everything is already filled out. Like I said, game changer.

edgewater candles

Customer service is really great - very responsive and helpful. The chat feature in the app is a great tool :)

Harp and Fin

Amazing customer service! Vivek helped me get everything looking perfect, even down to the smallest details.

Hey Honey Skin Care

I also moved from recharge to LOOP . Great app with a wonderful outstanding support team that makes it even easier to work with!

Pure Green

We were using the Recharge subscription app for over a year and after I found Lopp Subscriptions. I gave a chance to Loop and the app is much better than Recharge. The support is very friendly and always here to help on the same day. The Customer Portal is very good with many options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7