Loop Subscriptions

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kita Star

For the price, it's amazing. The support is almost instantaneous. I was responded to via their texting support in about a minute

purrfectbrew

Rakshit Jain is very kind and has helped me tremendously he's always answering my questions on guiding me as i go through my website. Loop is great & has been there every step of the way. I feel a lot more confident and I like how accessible they are to reach very friendly.

Morgenzauber GbR

Very nice app. The support is really fast and helps with anything. If something won´t work the support will do it for you.

wordmorphed

Excellent customer service and easy-to-use app for people with minimal tech background. I am looking forward to continued collaboration!

MadaLuxe Vault Test

Best service, easy to install and configurable subscription app available in Shopify Store. While the app is free but its support is too responsive.

PET FOOD DIRECT CANADA

One of the best subscription services out there! Easy to set up and the developers are quick to help in integration. I am impressed and will continue to use this product on my store for years to come. Cheers

JNM Football

From the first day of downloading Loop, the customer support has been excellent. Despite having a few issues within the first couple days, Loop always replied fast and solved the issues. Loop provides everything I need for my subscription-based business. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to add subscriptions to their website.

Wildbloom Skincare

We are in the process of installing and launching this app but I wanted to address the negative comments about customer service - these guys have been great! Ready to jump on a call no matter what time of day and they have sent multiple detailed emails helping me get this set up. Great customer service! Excited to see our sales increase with this app.

OTF Canada Distribution Inc.

Just started using this app, needed a tiny bit of help from support and so far it's running flawlessly! They were quick to respond and guided me through some coding edits to make it work with our store.

NAYA

Rakshit and his colleague have been an absolute joy to work with. They made it easy to install the app, supported step by step along the way and still available if any questions come up. They are very attentive to their customers and keen to enhance the features around the customers requirement. I don't know why anyone would say anything bad about them as those two are super helpful and taking their time to listen! And the service is A+ - something rare to find in this ocean of apps. Plus, they seem to be always available. For a SME like us, this is important to provide ongoing support and be available even over the weekend. Because, when do we ever stop working and it does not feel like work if you partner with people like these two. Keep up the good work!