Loop Subscriptions

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wisewater Organic Farm Ltd

A great little app that does just what I need, without any hassle. When I have reached out to support with a query, the response has been. Thankyou!

The Richmond Wine Club

This app provided exactly what we needed for our subscription service. We went through so many different apps before we found Loop. Loops ability to chose an anchor date and have a cut off period were critical to our needs. The service was EXCELLENT and very quick. Our subscription service is unique and we needed some help setting things up at the start ....we found the service great and it really eased the integration of loop within our store. Highly recommend this app. Great service, reasonable fees, and great functionality.

Bean & Grain

Very pleased with the ease of use and excellent prompt support in setting up this app. Early days yet but very happy so far.

Qera

A great thing about this app is, that I can edit the code and manipulate everything how I want. So I can adapt it to my webshop seamless. Everything loads fast, only support is faster and helps in great detail.

ESSENCE OF NATURE LLC

I am so glad I found this App. It give people a choice and customer services was so helpful and very prompt to assist me in anything I ask.

Your Bodhi

Really great app on Shopify, easy to use and edit and the customer service is amazing. Very quick and helpful.

The Wine Library

Very prompt in helping with technical problems in setting up the subscription for our wine shop. Tim The Wine Library

Jack Bishop Boxing Academy

A fantasitc add-on for shopify store owners looking to impletement Subscriptions. Which is a great way to ensure regular payments. There were A few niggles in the set up, but mainly becasue i have a customised theme.... The support team is second to none, so even if you feel a little frutrated, these guys will not only ensure you have excelelent customer & support services but will also work with other app owners to work thru any issues..... I can wait to see how these guys continue to develop this app.

Bunteriet

I looked into several options for my subscriptions and I'm so glad I choose Loop. They offer first class support and were able to answer every question and solving every problem I had before launching my site. Your app and your service are amazing!

Designs by Emily

I used this app to help set up subscriptions on my site. I had several questions throughout the process, and they were great with answering them through the in-app chat. When I had a more complicated question about how the app works (because my set up is a little unusual) Piyush really went above and beyond. We scheduled a video call, and I was able to share my screen and he explained pretty much the entire app top to bottom to help me with the best setup for what I was trying to do.