Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

beaufox hair

I used this app, very hard to use, I I don't know how to use it, and the help center is not matched with shopify, it is complexity and outdated

C and K designs

Carter was so helpful! He fixed our issue super quickly and explained how we could fix it in the future!

Fab Frocks

Great support from Daniel today. We chatted about Bold Loyalty on Shopify POS and came up with a solution to check customer points. Thanks for taking my suggestions for the roadmap Daniel, look forward to some new features on POS in the future maybe?

fullyloadeddevstore

Bold Support is the best. Thanks for being quick, responsive and thorough, Carter, Grant, MC. We're looking forward to growing with Loyalty Points.

Vi-meal

It seems that currencies other than dollars (euro, yen, etc) cannot be set.
If possible, please let me know.

BLACK REBEL BEARD CO

Naman helped me out quickly. its one thing when people say let me look into this for you, and another when they know what you are talking about and help you quickly. lol thanks again Naman

Peachy Keen Boutique

The app does exactly what I needed it to and it's able to be customized the way I wanted! Naman and Carter were both super helpful when I needed help with anything! Great app & great customer service!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Easy to install and use, and has successfully generated returning customers. Helpful customer service from Rajni too.

Trainz

Very easy setup. Naman was helpful in assisting with a testing question. We haven't deployed yet so I can't speak to that aspect of the program.
Spoke with Priyanka to understand setting tier rewards for Membership app members based on tags applied to their profiles. Enormously helpful.
Priyanka was a great help in showing me how to set up a staff account so customer service can handle Loyalty program questions. Thanks again!

LazarusLabs.com

We like the Bold Loyalty app .. it allows us to provide a reward program for our customers that is very easy to use for us and our customers.

The only negative thing is we upgraded from ver 1 to ver 2 .. this was a bit of a hassle. Ver 2 didnt have the same point reward options as ver 1. We were using $5=1 point ... ver 2 did not allow this option. So we had to adjust all our customer reward totals to reflect the options available for ver 2.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14