Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

El Yucateco Gear Shop

Bold Loyalty allowed us to create a flexible and really good-looking Loyalty Program for our store, and the support has been top-notch, especially Rajni, who was super knowledgeable and helpful. In fact, all of customer support has been incredible. Thank you!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! That's very nice to hear, we're so happy we were able to help. If you need anything else you know where we'll be. :) Take care, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

The 420 Stop

Great app, great support. Everything by bold is usually good from experience, their support is the best. Their apps do what they say they will ,and the pricing isn't ridiculous. This app works as it should and is very user friendly. Thanks guys. A separate thanks to whoever from the bold team went into my code and fixed it not showing up after I changed my Theme. That was bothering me ,and they stepped right in to fix it for me. No instructions or anything.. they just popped in my store and did my job for me. It don't get much better than that!! Thanks for making my life that much easier!

June 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with our apps and customer service, which we strive to provide the best of!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments going forward. :-)

We look forward to hearing about your store's successes!

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice

Awesome app. MC Guénette was super helpful and fast with setting up the app on the new theme in installed.

June 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; MC put a lot of hard work into this. We're glad to hear that everything is up and running. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Black Tie Group

I appreciated the fast and efficient customer support. I conversed with Aman via chat, and Aman was very courteous and helpful, and answered all of my questions in just a few minutes. Our company, Attractional Marketing, helps customers with their e-commerce and digital marketing needs, so we always appreciate such great customer support!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Iki Kolohe Chinchillas

I currently use 3 BOLD apps (product options, loyalty points & multi-currency) with another 3 (subscriptions, quantity breaks & Quickbooks integration) I'll be adding soon... my customers love being able to earn and spend loyalty points. Was super easy to install and setup, and just as easy to check members, point activity and more! If I run into an issue, I *KNOW* support is just a message away, which leads to...

Every time I've run into an issue, support has been prompt and very helpful! When I had problems with the options not showing they walked me through clearing Bold's cache... they fixed my theme so multi-currency showed up right where I needed it. When I found product options 4 and 5's labels weren't displaying the same as 1-3, they fixed that right up as well! They never seem to act like I'm asking dumb questions, they just answer/fix quickly!

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! Your loyalty points widget looks great; so prominent when viewing your website. We're so glad you and your customers love the loyalty program, and with such cute phone cases to match a love of chinchillas, I know I'd be racking up points quickly. :-)

Japanime Games

Loyalty Points was our first introduction to Bold, and at this point we are up to about 8 apps in their suite because they do pretty much just what we need!

We use Loyalty Points for our fan club members and our volunteers and love being able to reward them both without all the manual intervention we used to need to do!

After adding quite a few apps to help with our holiday selling, we were having issues with points not being credited correctly, and MC to the rescue! We were back up and running with barely a blink.

The only feature we wish was available at the moment would be to allow customers to purchase multiple items for one shipment or to use points as a partial payment, but we just encourage our users to purchase gift cards to use and that works great for now!

Happy Holidays Bold Team!

Purchase Officials Supplies

So far the app seems good, but there is 1 issue that I consider to be major. There is no way to send triggered emails letting customers know what their rewards balance is. Sending monthly account status emails would be a great tool, but it seems there is no way to do this.

Ganache Parfums

This app is awful it was bad enough it confused my customers but the worst part was it cost me over 1500 in sale because the rewards point button covered the checkout button on my website so customer we unable to check out and abandoned their carts. Take Caution before installing this app!

Twenty Two Knox

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Farbov Tech

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12