Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Black Tie Group

I really enjoyed the customer support very much. I conversed with Challi who was very fast and responsive and it was hard to believe how efficiently Challi solved my problem. The customer support is seamless and I highly recommend.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear your problem was solved quickly and efficiently! Don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anything else or have any questions.

We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Iki Kolohe Chinchillas

I currently use 3 BOLD apps (product options, loyalty points & multi-currency) with another 3 (subscriptions, quantity breaks & Quickbooks integration) I'll be adding soon... my customers love being able to earn and spend loyalty points. Was super easy to install and setup, and just as easy to check members, point activity and more! If I run into an issue, I *KNOW* support is just a message away, which leads to...

Every time I've run into an issue, support has been prompt and very helpful! When I had problems with the options not showing they walked me through clearing Bold's cache... they fixed my theme so multi-currency showed up right where I needed it. When I found product options 4 and 5's labels weren't displaying the same as 1-3, they fixed that right up as well! They never seem to act like I'm asking dumb questions, they just answer/fix quickly!

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! Your loyalty points widget looks great; so prominent when viewing your website. We're so glad you and your customers love the loyalty program, and with such cute phone cases to match a love of chinchillas, I know I'd be racking up points quickly. :-)

Japanime Games

Loyalty Points was our first introduction to Bold, and at this point we are up to about 8 apps in their suite because they do pretty much just what we need!

We use Loyalty Points for our fan club members and our volunteers and love being able to reward them both without all the manual intervention we used to need to do!

After adding quite a few apps to help with our holiday selling, we were having issues with points not being credited correctly, and MC to the rescue! We were back up and running with barely a blink.

The only feature we wish was available at the moment would be to allow customers to purchase multiple items for one shipment or to use points as a partial payment, but we just encourage our users to purchase gift cards to use and that works great for now!

Happy Holidays Bold Team!

Purchase Officials Supplies

So far the app seems good, but there is 1 issue that I consider to be major. There is no way to send triggered emails letting customers know what their rewards balance is. Sending monthly account status emails would be a great tool, but it seems there is no way to do this.

Ganache Parfums

This app is awful it was bad enough it confused my customers but the worst part was it cost me over 1500 in sale because the rewards point button covered the checkout button on my website so customer we unable to check out and abandoned their carts. Take Caution before installing this app!

Twenty Two Knox

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Farbov Tech

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Netsmart Company Store

I needed to migrate from V1 to V2 quite quickly to meet the needs of a client - Nir, Nirav, MC, Samuel and Brandon were absolutely fantastic and communicative! Thank you so much!

b health

Setup couldn't have been easier. I had a few questions about the functionality of the starter plan, and it does even more than I thought it would. I started a chat message, and Tony jumped on right away. He was able to answer all of my questions and coordinate a specialist to help look into the details. Within just a couple of minutes, I found a new way to reward my customers. Can't wait to launch, and I can't thank Tony enough!

Diva's Closet

So updated review. Wow got a super helpful phone call to get this set up. Now as i'm in the UK that was cool. I will play with this over the weekend to see how it performs. Thank you guys for your help. Update !!!!! You would have to be a complete moron to use this. It will charge you for customers that are 3 years old that you cant remove from shopify. The preview widget will not load half the time on the theme you have selected. For the last 3 days the widget has been disappearing from my store in all browsers and mobile. This had great potential but all in all it is full of bugs and i'm not wasting anymore of my time with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12