Bold Loyalty Points

Bold Loyalty Points

by BOLD

True Loyalty Points. Earn when you spend, redeem when you buy.

Netsmart Company Store

I needed to migrate from V1 to V2 quite quickly to meet the needs of a client - Nir, Nirav, MC, Samuel and Brandon were absolutely fantastic and communicative! Thank you so much!

b health

Setup couldn't have been easier. I had a few questions about the functionality of the starter plan, and it does even more than I thought it would. I started a chat message, and Tony jumped on right away. He was able to answer all of my questions and coordinate a specialist to help look into the details. Within just a couple of minutes, I found a new way to reward my customers. Can't wait to launch, and I can't thank Tony enough!

Diva's Closet

So updated review. Wow got a super helpful phone call to get this set up. Now as i'm in the UK that was cool. I will play with this over the weekend to see how it performs. Thank you guys for your help.

Lupa Legacy

Wonder-full App. solved my problem thanks. Bold

Ultimate Modelling Products

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all. Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language. Does not show in member account page, nor on any products. Can't add for individual products. No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Clovis Store

This loyalty program is great and my customers love it! The entire Bold suite is fantastic and their customer service is off the charts! I always Live Chat with Rose and she is phenomenal! Gets me exactly the help and answers I need every time!

Income Guys

I loved the idea of this app in that a customer could buy anything in the store with the right amount of points not just some pre-assigned product or coupon. I liked the look of it too. I installed the code myself using the easy instructions but ran into some problems that I didn't understand. I'm not sure if I was making myself clear but after the first go round with support they escalated it to a higher level support so they could explain my settings it to me better and how to fix them. 5/5. They were patient and professional with my questions.

Sheena Kalmakova

LOVE IT! Everything from Bold has been amazing and their customer support is fantastic! * Thank you, MC for your help!! * If there's app coding required, they have your back and install it for you. * Thank you, Brenda for the install! * Programs are designed really well and run perfectly. Thank you, Bold. You rock, once again!!

Ellie And Mac

I LOVE Bold App Products!! This is by far the best loyalty program I have used! My customers are LOVING it, which makes it so worth every penny. They love racking up points so they can spend them in the super easy way that Bold has it setup!! No codes they have to keep track of or enter!! Never going back!

Atomic Wildflower

My customers are actually excited about earning rewards again. For some reason I didn't find this app right away and ended up trying like, EVERY OTHER REWARDS APP IN THE APP STORE. How I didn't even see this one in this hunt is beyond me. But all the others... total damn duds. Glitches, oddball calculations, not accurately crediting customers. Total stressful mess that I was ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing. But I decided to do ONE MORE search for an app and found Loyalty Points. It's been aces ever since. I just added it so it hasn't created new sales just yet but the buzz is great in my facebook customer group. They are excited to get started!

The Bold team hooked up my code for this app super fast. Like, no waiting hardly at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11