Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Pluck Tea

Naman was a great help on chat today. Wanted to change the font colour on the minimized widget and Naman made it happen fast. Wish there was a simple way to do that myself - but help was smooth enough.

allaboutalicia

use it at your own risk! Non-existent support. System not working. CS failed to follow up. BAD

All emails returned with standard template from "Paul" who claimed to be too busy and trying to clear backlog, it has been for weeks but no one follow up.

I tried live chat, took an hour to get the CS to understand my problem and she promised to resolve it in a few hours but it has been a week.

Makes me look so bad with my customer. Such disappointment

Discovery Fabrics

We have been using this app for about 6 months and are very frustrated with it. It has very limited functionality and now it has crashed completely and disappeared from our site. The app isn't displaying on our store and customers are not receiving points for their orders, nor are they able to pay with the points they have collected. Our customers are frustrated and Bold Commerce Support has not fixed the problem, It has been almost 2 weeks.
We are limited to this app because we use Bold Cashier for our checkout and there are no other options.
It is very basic app with limited functionality that is continually frustrating and support continually tells us that they will bring our issues to the attention of the developers but nothing has improved.
UPDATE. Regina helped me get the app working again, it was a very simple toggle switch that had turned off when we had to reinstall the app. Unfortunately it took a long time to get the information from support and it took several hours to update all of the points manually for the orders that we received while we waited.
The app is working again now.

Farmed Today

The app is not loading anymore since about 1 week. Could you help me out please?
Much appreciated!

beaufox hair

I used this app, very hard to use, I I don't know how to use it, and the help center is not matched with shopify, it is complexity and outdated

C and K designs

Carter was so helpful! He fixed our issue super quickly and explained how we could fix it in the future!

Fab Frocks

Great support from Daniel today. We chatted about Bold Loyalty on Shopify POS and came up with a solution to check customer points. Thanks for taking my suggestions for the roadmap Daniel, look forward to some new features on POS in the future maybe?

fullyloadeddevstore

Bold Support is the best. Thanks for being quick, responsive and thorough, Carter, Grant, MC. We're looking forward to growing with Loyalty Points.

Vi-meal

It seems that currencies other than dollars (euro, yen, etc) cannot be set.
If possible, please let me know.

BLACK REBEL BEARD CO

Naman helped me out quickly. its one thing when people say let me look into this for you, and another when they know what you are talking about and help you quickly. lol thanks again Naman

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15