Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Tappers Gin

Cannot even pass through the set up process. It loops back to "Accept Terms and Conditions" even when these are accepted at the start. Continual loop. Accessing customer services looks difficult, and this is before we get going... First impressions are incredibly important, and honestly they're not good.

Intimately Yours Limited

Fantastic APP & Wonderful Customer Service. Easy To Install. Beautiful Interface And Relatively Easy To Use. Would Highly Recommend To Others. A++++ Intimately Yours Limited.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Such a pleasure to hear you are enjoying the features, functions, and customer support!

LAHQU

A good app. Does the job with POS integration on top. It is just very frustrating that BOLD advertise the app is fully traductible if you subscribe to their plans but in fact, they forgot few sentences and words. Ie, the tiers explanations (very important part of the loyalty program) is in English (btw, with A GRAMAR mistake: SPENT instead of SPENT....no comment), but when you go to the Translation tab of the Backoffice, you cannot change. 3 stars because it is now 3 times I am telling them that and BOLD only answer is : "here is a link to find paid developers that can translate that for you"...Sorry? Did I miss something here? I have to pay for a dev mistake that you cannot correct ? First time I am leaving 3 stars to an app but this what happen when you talk to a wall. So if your website is not in English, remember that paying to have the translation feature...won't give a full traductible app...or you have to pay for extra dev.

Premier ETAGE

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Eyefood Factory France

Pluck Tea

Naman was a great help on chat today. Wanted to change the font colour on the minimized widget and Naman made it happen fast. Wish there was a simple way to do that myself - but help was smooth enough.

allaboutalicia

use it at your own risk! Non-existent support. System not working. CS failed to follow up. BAD

All emails returned with standard template from "Paul" who claimed to be too busy and trying to clear backlog, it has been for weeks but no one follow up.

I tried live chat, took an hour to get the CS to understand my problem and she promised to resolve it in a few hours but it has been a week.

Makes me look so bad with my customer. Such disappointment

Discovery Fabrics

We have been using this app for about 6 months and are very frustrated with it. It has very limited functionality and now it has crashed completely and disappeared from our site. The app isn't displaying on our store and customers are not receiving points for their orders, nor are they able to pay with the points they have collected. Our customers are frustrated and Bold Commerce Support has not fixed the problem, It has been almost 2 weeks.
We are limited to this app because we use Bold Cashier for our checkout and there are no other options.
It is very basic app with limited functionality that is continually frustrating and support continually tells us that they will bring our issues to the attention of the developers but nothing has improved.
UPDATE. Regina helped me get the app working again, it was a very simple toggle switch that had turned off when we had to reinstall the app. Unfortunately it took a long time to get the information from support and it took several hours to update all of the points manually for the orders that we received while we waited.
The app is working again now.

Farmed Today

The app is not loading anymore since about 1 week. Could you help me out please?
Much appreciated!