Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Tex.az

Hi,i have removed the app but still badge is showing on the upper right corner. please help me to remove this. thanks

November 27, 2019

Hi there! One of our specialists, MC, has reached out to you. She has a couple of ideas as to why this may be occurring, but is hoping you can confirm if the changes she made helped on your end.

If you could please take a look at your email and get back to us as soon as possible, that would be great. :-) We'll get this sorted for you as soon as we can!

Boutique Lollipop

The app is showing a translation capability but beware, it has not been fully implemented yet. Not timeframe given by customer service. This does not look very professional...

Also, when using with Shopify POS, we can't redeem fixed amount of points : we have not choice but to use the "Buy with Points" feature with a random amount of redeemed points, which is different from the the online widget on the web store. This is a design flaw, in our opinion.

November 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks very much for your feedback; we appreciate it as we use it to evaluate how we're doing and what we need to change.

One of our specialists has advised me that about 95% of the app has this capability currently, and he has provided you with a script that would be able to help with some of the translations.

He's hoping you'll be able to respond to him at your earliest convenience so he can get things sorted for you.

As for the "buy with points" feature - you should be able to use different amounts of points! That's how our app was designed to work. I've made our expert aware of this, and if he's able to get on a call with you or hears from you via email, he can get a better understanding of this as well to figure things out for you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you so far - that's certainly not the experience we wanted you to have with us.

VViViD Shop Canada

I started using the app a short time ago, so I don't have an opinion on it. However, I changed the theme and the customer service and support were both excellent. Shout-out to Mike and Rony, who quickly solved my issue and kept me well-informed throughout the process.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer support team! We strive to offer world-class service to all of our merchants, and we're glad to hear that Mike and Rony were able to help you out, and keep you well-informed during the process.

We look forward to hearing your feedback about Loyalty Points - please let us know if we can help with anything regarding the app.

Organic Excellence

We are on Version 1 and its clunky on how it checks out customers (it creates a completely separate order for anyone wanting to buy with loyalty points - very confusing for them and hard on our customer service to combine order to ship. Version 2 I understand works on coupon codes for checkout and much more flexible in what we can offer to use the points for (shipping or product or $ off etc). But the price tiers for V2 are $29.99 then jumps to $199.99 - in V1 we have a $59.99 option and a $99.99 option - the benefits of V2 do not warrant a $100 per month increase in the program. So we ask BOLD to offer the same tiers for V2 as they do for V1....until then we'll stick with the clunky ford..... by the way, KAISER is great! Just spend a long long live chat on a Saturday walking me through ways to clean up my old customers and their points. THANK YOU KAISER!!!

October 30, 2019

Hi there. My sincerest apologies for the issues you've been facing with Loyalty Points. I've reviewed your correspondence with our product expert, Sam, and it looks like we haven't quite been able to get a top-notch solution for you due to some limitations.

We know that Sam will continue to help you to the best of his abilities, however understand that our app may not be the best solution for your business.

We wish that we had a better solution, and are happy that Kaiser was able to assist you initially.

Britemax-Direct

This App is BRILLIANT. so versatile, great looking widget, customisable and easy to use. I had a display/scrolling issue on mobile, I think due to my sticker header customisation, however, MONA from the Bold team fixed it in no time at all. I am using a couple of bold apps and I have to say their customer service is exceptional. highly recommend this App and Bold Commerce ***** :-)

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and customer service team! We're so glad you're enjoying it, and that it's working well for your business.

Very sorry for the trouble you ran into with the display and scrolling on mobile! But we're really happy to see that Mona was able to get things sorted for you right away.

Thanks so much for recommending our apps; we really appreciate it. :-)
We wish you the best of luck with your store's launch!

shop cat o'neal

Loving this app! Tech guru, Rahul, was extremely helpful with all of my questions after I installed the app. :) Thanks again, Rahul!

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you're loving our Loyalty Points app. :) We're really happy to hear that Rahul was able to answer all of your questions; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more!

I love all the designs of your Fobskey product by the way! And how unique!

SHOPLOOOH

bold loyalty fulfilled my needs to create loyalty points and allocate customer tiers to my store. We have met quite a few problem during the trial and Rony always assist to solve them at the soonest possible. Their customer support is at top notch and would definitely recommend to use.

July 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your experience! We're very happy to hear that our Loyalty Points app is fulfilling your store's needs, and sincerely apologize with the issues you ran into during your trial. Our support team is always ready to assist with any types of problems so please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any other issues, or have any questions!

El Yucateco Gear Shop

Bold Loyalty allowed us to create a flexible and really good-looking Loyalty Program for our store, and the support has been top-notch, especially Rajni, who was super knowledgeable and helpful. In fact, all of customer support has been incredible. Thank you!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! That's very nice to hear, we're so happy we were able to help. If you need anything else you know where we'll be. :) Take care, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

The 420 Stop

Great app, great support. Everything by bold is usually good from experience, their support is the best. Their apps do what they say they will ,and the pricing isn't ridiculous. This app works as it should and is very user friendly. Thanks guys. A separate thanks to whoever from the bold team went into my code and fixed it not showing up after I changed my Theme. That was bothering me ,and they stepped right in to fix it for me. No instructions or anything.. they just popped in my store and did my job for me. It don't get much better than that!! Thanks for making my life that much easier!

June 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with our apps and customer service, which we strive to provide the best of!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments going forward. :-)

We look forward to hearing about your store's successes!

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice

Awesome app. MC Guénette was super helpful and fast with setting up the app on the new theme in installed.

June 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the kind words; MC put a lot of hard work into this. We're glad to hear that everything is up and running. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13