Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

LESAINT FRENCH CHOCOLATE

Worked well until I paused my store. After: client accounts were jacked and Bold won't help restore.

Craft Supplies WA

I had an issue with customers being able to redeem points and it did take a few days to resolve the issue due to delays in response to my emails but Michelle was very helpful and helped me through it in the end. I do think response time could be better improved.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, we are always working on improving our response time your feedback is very important to us!

Ranger Ready Repellents®

I used the app to get help with Bold Loyalty app. Michelle was very helpful and got back to me quickly.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, thank you for choosing Bold!

Tappers Gin

Cannot even pass through the set up process. It loops back to "Accept Terms and Conditions" even when these are accepted at the start. Continual loop. Accessing customer services looks difficult, and this is before we get going... First impressions are incredibly important, and honestly they're not good.

Intimately Yours Limited

Fantastic APP & Wonderful Customer Service. Easy To Install. Beautiful Interface And Relatively Easy To Use. Would Highly Recommend To Others. A++++ Intimately Yours Limited.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Such a pleasure to hear you are enjoying the features, functions, and customer support!

LAHQU

A good app. Does the job with POS integration on top. It is just very frustrating that BOLD advertise the app is fully traductible if you subscribe to their plans but in fact, they forgot few sentences and words. Ie, the tiers explanations (very important part of the loyalty program) is in English (btw, with A GRAMAR mistake: SPENT instead of SPENT....no comment), but when you go to the Translation tab of the Backoffice, you cannot change. 3 stars because it is now 3 times I am telling them that and BOLD only answer is : "here is a link to find paid developers that can translate that for you"...Sorry? Did I miss something here? I have to pay for a dev mistake that you cannot correct ? First time I am leaving 3 stars to an app but this what happen when you talk to a wall. So if your website is not in English, remember that paying to have the translation feature...won't give a full traductible app...or you have to pay for extra dev.

Premier ETAGE

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Eyefood Factory France

Pluck Tea

Naman was a great help on chat today. Wanted to change the font colour on the minimized widget and Naman made it happen fast. Wish there was a simple way to do that myself - but help was smooth enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15