Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

The Village Vaporette

We are very happy with Loyalty Lion, and our customers love it. It works seamlessly with our online store and our Shopify retail POS, which is really important for us. I'd give it 5 stars except for the fact that it's a costly program when your customer base is as large as ours. However, it truly has created loyal customers who like collecting points, so the cost is worth it in the end.

Iconic Cloth

Looks great. Easy integration and simple to follow steps to fine tune for your site!

Organic Weewear

Very easy to use and customize! Love the premium features but its only free for 14days. Hopefully, Loyalty Lion can release more features for the free users to help us scale up our business! I wouldn't mind paying for premium if I could achieve 400 orders and up monthly :D

Fruity Cloud

So far so good, I would prefer the option to have i not in a modal popup which is why it's only 4 stars, otherwise it's perfect.

Mauds Fabric Finds

Great add on, great customer service from the support staff, really happy and it is boosting our customer retention well.

I would like to see tighter integration of social referral buttons on the product pages (out of the box) but i am pretty sure I will be able to work out how to do this using their API when i get a chance.

Good stuff though keep up the good work loyalty lion

Hourey

great app ,love it ! but the price is too high for the features that i wanted

Wondercharms Com

Easy to use and to install! I love it and the customers too.

Basically The Deal

So far this i s refreshingly simple and useful.

Yourmood

Very good app and the customer support is always very helpful !

Allmydibs

Very simple to install and generate codes. I loved it..so far